• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im like 124 hours. That's probably because at first, I was depressed they decided to add not 100 pokemon like before but like 150! wtf! and I was like, I'm never gonna catch them all so I might as well just beat the elite four and get it over with, and like 60% of the pokemon were ugly as fudge, but then I got hooked, annd started to migrate all my pokemon. I expect it to go up to 800 like in pearl(because it happens whenever they make a new gen.)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
As I train a Battle Subway team, my Play Time adds up, and I now sit at 366 hours. It's not 999 uet, but I'm getting there, little by little.

Nyan_Cat

Evil Potato
1 minute :p I've been SRing for a shiny Tepig so it can evolve into a blue Emboar

Katja

Casual Shiny Hunter
250ish. I'm going for a black trainer card and hunting shinies whenever I get bored of losing at the Battle Subway, which tends to kill a lot of time.

Radlin

He Returns.
100ish, though I haven't made much progress this month, considering that the game is down. I might as well got to my house and start from Route 1 and capture all Pokemon that I haven't captured or need another one.

Diaglio

I think I have around 130 hours clocked. My friend says that I have no life because I play it too much >.> lol.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I am at 303 hours right now. Most of mine are from MM shiny hunting. I would say about starting from 75 hours to the 303 hours I am at now has been nothing but shiny hunting. But in that crazy amount of time, I now have a shiny Zoura, Dratini, Charmander, and Axew while currently hatching Swablu eggs as I type. :)

Cubone-King

Cubone Cub
My game clock says ( haha ... i have little to no life at the moment ..... the ds is in my hand for probably the day , while concentrating other stuff ...... heh ... pokemon is an easy game for multitasking , since it's menu battles) over 980 hours at the moment .... lol ...

I have to complain at least 100+ or maybe 200+ hours was just running around on a bicycling trying to hatch eggs .... I wish Game Freak would think of a different way to do eggs next game ..... hopefully something less boring and less tedious on your finger/thumb too ....

wonder if the clock goes over 1000+ .... lol .... I swear pokemon is the one game that is seriously depressing/shocking if your data gets wiped out ....

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
about 400 hours on white and 7 and a half on my new black game (got it yesterday)

CptXavier

Wow, I'm only at 320 hours so far. I thought that was too many until I saw that others had even twice that amount.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
How do you guys have so much? o_O I only have like 32 on my White and 16 on my Black.

Nekokoneko

Nyah xP
I have 323 hours on my Black game. I know someone who has over 900 (I think) on his White game though <.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.