• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkoon

Haxorus FTW!
I'm around 110 hours... :)

Tsutaja1996

I've only just arrived in Driftveil, but my playtime is quite low. Only clocked 8 hours so far. That will increase by a lot when I start hatching eggs and using the Battle Subway.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
About 105.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I'm almost 50 hours now. I still haven't beat the 7th Gym.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
67 hours and 51 mins

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I am now racked up to 559:47

Thank MMing for this. :p

orangezilla

Who's dar man
just up to 100, not been playing all that much, seeing as i actually prefer platinum

MissingNoHunter

Cannon Time.
Around 132:30 on White, only because of a road trip to florida with White as my only entertainment. ^^"

TDawg

151 now on white! The most I have ever spent on one save file which doesn't seem that much now that I look at everybody but I also am like 20 hours in on Black with 6 or 7 Badges I think. I would probably have more time on white if I actually saved all the time because sometimes I don't save after hatching an egg :p

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
276 hours.

Too many eggs. T wT It can only go higher from here, too, which worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.