• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how many hours have you clocked in on Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
288 hours on the White I got at US launch. Now if I could get a tally of how many hours I've also spent in Dream World...

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
999.59 adventure started 3/21/2011 (I may have left the game on with the charger plugged in ... a lot)

is this why Nurse Joy says:
"Great to see you Kylie!
You want the usual , right?"

or does that have to do with my Trainer card (gold, working on Black/White)?

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
654:11 wow! I got this when I spamming those Thunder on Battle 'Hax'way.

Sturdy Shedinja

Knower of things
Over 500 and counting

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
359:55 and counting. I need more play time. I guess this is from me SRing about a million times. I did this for about 50 hours over the summer

wacwacwac

Im clocking in 342. all this shiny hatching is time consuming! But soooo worth it! XD

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I just passed the 200 hour mark on my White Version. I'm assuming that I will hit 250 by the time the first wave of VGC 2012 ends.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I would have less then my 489 hours and 37 minutes if I could play xbox more but I'm not complaining I'm still trying to get 1 of every single pokemon(counting evolved forms but not multi forms) and I'm running out of room.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
Only at 140 on my main copy of Black version. Still loving every minute spent in Unova, so hopefully I won't be slowing down.

Slayer Shank

The Ozone Deity
I got about 6 hours on save file #3 which has already beaten Ghetsis. Planning on restarting I'm getting bored of the norm.

Fenyxfyr

Got a problem?
you said that already deoxys... ;)
I have 135hrs on my white (only because I restarted it - I had 300 on it before) and over 200 on my black.

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
Mine has rapidly risen up to 542:00. I have been leaving it on while watching Charmed online though. Though I've hatched and raised about 90 pokemon to around level 70 in that time. O:

265, haven't playing in a looon time. And I tend to leave it on when it's charging >_> I've not really accomplished alot in that time...

Status
Not open for further replies.