• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So how much do y’all think the PWC is going to be referenced in the new *possible* series?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Given the fact that the Alola league was mentioned here and there and the anime was very weird about it *cough cough Ash asking Leon what being a Champion is like*. How much do you think the PWC and Ash becoming monarch will be brought up?

A passing mention since Ash will be a Pokemon Master, so being the World Monarch isn’t the big deal compared to that

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Since continuity has been properly established again and they are much more loose with referencing stuff now, plus considering transitioning to the new series won't be easy as in pretending past stuff didn't happen
I definitely see it being brought up. Esp if Ash still chooses to battle considering he's the top, or if he decides to do something else

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
it'll probably be mentioned at least once. But likely not as much as one would think. Assuming Ash does return (which he probably and likely will).

Red and Blue

Yeah I'm sure it will be referenced at least a few times if Ash sticks around. Even if him being the Monarch is irrelevant to his new goal

BlueDragonfangirl

Like all of Ash’s previous wins, look at how much he talks about that stuff.

SatoSereFan224888

I would say highly unlikely. Honestly there’s no point keeping Ash around anymore.

ShuckFam

I don't know why but this trailer kinda confirms to me that Serena and Greninja won't be back ever again in the show. Hopefully TR are the main characters now but I feel like Ash is just being hidden.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't know why but this trailer kinda confirms to me that Serena and Greninja won't be back ever again in the show. Hopefully TR are the main characters now but I feel like Ash is just being hidden.
I hope they're just back to having a presence

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I expect it to be like XY where mentions of previous sagas was almost anatema.

ShuckFam

given your mention of Serena in your previous post I see where this is going.

Can we please not start a shipping war?

Also, even just one mention is enough to cause potential trouble.
Ah, I didn't know that. It was not my intention...