• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So... how old is Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well girls are liking him a bit so I would say hes probably 15. You saw Anabel at the attle tower. I reckon he also fancied Misty. He wouldn't do that unless he was about 13 in johto.
;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax;

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
i think he's 14

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
Well, in the 3rd movie Pikachu short, they confirmed that it was one year since they started, making Ash eleven there. I assume that by that same point in Hoenn, Ash would be 12. By that same point in Sinnoh, I assume that Ash would be 13.

Yeah I think that seems right :)

Cenzo

Red: True Master
By the end of Sinnoh, he'll be about 14.

Rachel

Goddess of Pikachu
Like everyone else said, about thirteen to fourteen. He looks a little more mature, just not much. And there are several hints in the anime at different times.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I think he is 14 years.

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
I say hes 13 in age, mainly because for some reason pokemon characters don't age very much, but if you compare the first episode to the latest one, you can see a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.