• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So... how old is Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well girls are liking him a bit so I would say hes probably 15. You saw Anabel at the attle tower. I reckon he also fancied Misty. He wouldn't do that unless he was about 13 in johto.
;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax; ;munchlax;

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
Well, in the 3rd movie Pikachu short, they confirmed that it was one year since they started, making Ash eleven there. I assume that by that same point in Hoenn, Ash would be 12. By that same point in Sinnoh, I assume that Ash would be 13.
Yeah I think that seems right :)

Cenzo

Red: True Master
By the end of Sinnoh, he'll be about 14.

Rachel

Goddess of Pikachu
Like everyone else said, about thirteen to fourteen. He looks a little more mature, just not much. And there are several hints in the anime at different times.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I think he is 14 years.

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
I say hes 13 in age, mainly because for some reason pokemon characters don't age very much, but if you compare the first episode to the latest one, you can see a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.