• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So... how old is Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

They've not once mentioned a birthday... last thing we heard, ash was ten, but that was at the premiere o_O; Have there been ANY hints, manga or anime hinting at how old he is? XD

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Well, in the 3rd movie Pikachu short, they confirmed that it was one year since they started, making Ash eleven there. I assume that by that same point in Hoenn, Ash would be 12. By that same point in Sinnoh, I assume that Ash would be 13.

I remember in an episode Ash was in Viridian and he said it has been one year since he been there. So at that time he was eleven.

n@nd0

It's good to b back!
Maybe he is 14, because, regions are like countries, no? so he could travel around 4 years

Ed Phoenix

Pesky Boy
I believe he's almost 15.

Collect all 8 Kanto badges - 1 year (said so when they returned to Viridian)
Two months before Indigo League - 2 months
Collect all 4 Orange badges - about 3 months
Collect all 8 Johto badges - 1.5 years
Collect all 8 Hoenn badges - a little over a year
Battle Frontier - about 2 months

pokenoob

i just got a mental image seing gamefreak reading this thread and saying "**** we gota age him now!!!!!!" lol

cheetahd586

This is a genuine question, don't flame me for asking, please. Why does it matter?

EDIT: New rank, nice!

Last edited:

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
This topic again? Ash is most likely still 10 canon wise. Characters don't really seem to age on the pokemon anime. If they did Ash should be about 15/16 by now.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
I think he's about 14 or 15 right now.

Thunderdash

Thunder Master
ash is 13-14 because
Collect all 8 Kanto badges - 1 year
Two months before Indigo League - 2 months
Collect all 4 Orange badges - about 4 months
Collect all 8 Johto badges - 1 year
Collect all 8 Hoenn badges - 1 year
Battle Frontier - about 3 months
so 13-14 ok

Joe.

Probably 14 by now.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
i think he is 14.

but he is based on Red, main character of R/B/G and FR/LG manga series.

and in FR/LG he is 16!
First of all, he's based on the GAME CHARACTER RED.

Lastly, the Pokemon anime doesn't have f*cking 1-3 year timeskips. :|

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
I would say Ash is 13 or 14. He have aged since he is more mature, and there is no way you could be all awesome and known little in a year. So he had to age eventually , and plus the anime had time and years on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.