• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So, how popular will Zoroark be in terms of deviantART results?

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Well, Zoroark (and it's pre-evo): THE FOR REAL DEAL.

It looks Top 20 Favo Material.

But the best way to check the popularity is...

deviantART search!

Specifially, how many results will it garner by 21:59 GMT (8 hours since Serebii confirmed Real)? Place your bets, people! Bonus points for "NO ENTRY" rudie nudies. That I have filtered.

MY BET: OVER 9000.

Actually, make that 1000.

Will it be as much an overnight celebrity as Sheep Man from Mega Man 10?

razor fire

What the hell is a Zororak?

Joe9412

I already love it so im pretty sure everyone else will love it so yes there will be alot of Fan Art

txdaan

Who reads this is...
Ladies and gentlemen, our first Zoroholic?

And I say Zoroark looks a she. She has... slight... you know whats.
That may be exagurated in nudie rudies.
I'm no pervert, so I filter them.

Next thing you'll see is Zoroark x Lucario shipping.

I think it'll be really popular, around Lucario, which will probably mean we have our next SSB Pokémon. Although I'm not really a big fan of it myself.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.

I think it'll be really popular, around Lucario, which will probably mean we have our next SSB Pokémon. Although I'm not really a big fan of it myself.

Laughed again.

Official: Zoroark DOES have an Hourglass body. Now THAT's the term I was looking for.

Could this Pokémon confirm we are getting another SSB?

JD

Female Zoroark's and Lopunny's Pokeperverts will have fun with that, But I like Zoroark he's pretty cool the only thing I dont like is the ponytail

Empoleon Bonaparte

Ah yes, there's a lot more better artwork.

And I can see why people put up filters.
By god, this is all going to hell.

Dude! Hourglass shape =/= female! Take a look at Gardevoir or something.
And 'someone said so' isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
its a He... He reminds me of sneasel... also, he doesn't have too many details like some of those new pokemons... I hate the pre-evo though... that one is ugly...