• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I carved a pumpkin..

Spookz

Lumos
Of course, I carved something Hellsing themed. You can't not do a Hellsing pumpkin. Or maybe it's just me.
Schrödinger depicted here, as per usual. A little rough around the edges, but considering it's my first..

IMG_0002.jpg

Comments? :)

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Ugh, I wish I hadn't forgotten Halloween was so close so I could actually carve a pumpkin...

That design looks pretty stable. A lot more stable that the designs I've had in the past (especially that Naruto one). Unfortunately, more stability means less detail. It's still very very annoying to remove all those weird pumpkin fibers on the inside when you're done carving.

Spookz

Lumos
Yeah, I had wanted to do something really elaborate but I figured I should practice with some simple designs before undertaking something more challenging.

Spookz

Lumos
Not as hard as one would think. Then again, I'm fairly competent with a knife..

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I miss being able to give out candy to the trick-or-treaters. It makes me sad. I didn't even get to carve a pumpkin this time...or else I would have taken a picture of it by now.

Crimson Moon

Charlie the Chimchar
Whoa...
That's really good.
-claps and gives you candy- =D

Spookz

Lumos
Heh, yeah I guess it does sort of resemble zangoose, though in reality it's supposed to be a Nazi cat-boy. >>;