• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I decided to use surf

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
This explains a lot.

Happened to me on LeafGreen with Entei. Was just on my way to Cerulean Cave when he appeared out of no where. And in Ruby, I ran into Latios the first time on water. It's funny, I was just crossing that lake when I decided to go back. Lo and behold, there he was. And I gasped like a Magikarp.

kedlu

Zubat Zubat
Saw Entei and Raikou on the water outside Mt. Mortar. I didn't catch them here though. I caught Raikou above Cherrygrove and I caught Entei near National Park.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Yeah, I ran into Raikou outside Mahogany Town a little bit ago before catching him I was like: o_O but didn't really care, 'cause I didn't catch him. But it is possible, they probably move really fast to walk on water, and it's been shown that Suicune can do it the fourth movie.

Jesus Lion

The legendary beasts are so fast they can walk on water

That,or they are the Pokemon of Jesus :p

I was waiting for someone to say that.

[IMG139]http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/hgss/244.png[/IMG139]

Now with more Jesus Lion!

Seriously, though, when I was trying to catch Raikou and Entei, I actually found them on that route quite often. It's just one of the easier places to encounter them if you're swapping between routes.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Yes, this did happen to me. With raikou. But my only comment if I saw Entei on the water would be: WTF? Is Entei committing suicide?

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I think they're programmed that way. I saw Entei standing on the water and I said WTF!?

It happened to me, it was in Ruby or Sapphire I'm not sure which one, or for which Pokemon though. It also happened when I was chasing around Latios in Emerald.

7420Cola

Shelgon Rocks
Doing the missingo glitch and meeting abra on water.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
In Sapphire I found Latios randomly in the water without realizing that it was a roaming legendary, I attacked and was shocked that it ran away. I wanted to catch it as I thought it was cool, spent about 2 hours surfing the same piece of water before I found out that it roamed the map.

Well it happened to me once on emerald version, but that's not that surprising, as latios can levitate, and that it took place in the 'way too much water' region.

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
Yup, in HG I ran into Entei on water, after a second of more surfing I ran into Raikou and guess what?... I ran into Suicune as well!!! Lucky or what, and that was really early on in the game too!

ForteAnly

I have found Suicune on Route 24's while surfing on my FR once. I also found a Latios on my Emerald while surfing as well. I never found Entei or Raikou on water areas though.