• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I figured I should do one of these at some point...Hi ._.

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Howdy Everybody!

I'm FlamingNoivern from Deepindaharta - Texas.

For those of you who haven't yet interacted with me, I like dem fire types and I doesn't afraid of anything. I also like Noibat/Noivern ._.

Anywho I've been playing the Pokémon games since Red and Blue, and I've enjoyed them all including X/Y, and yes, I ALWAYS picked the fire starter in my first copy of each generation.

Pokémon games I own:

Red Version - started with Charmander - also my first Pokémon game
Blue & Yellow (although I seem to have misplaced them in my house somewhere :( )
Silver Version - Cyndaquil
Gold and Crystal (Although all 3 of their batteries have since died)
Ruby and Sapphire - got both at same time, but played ruby first and chose Torchic (Picked Mudkip in Sapphire)(BTW I heard people liek those)
Fire Red - Charmander again :p
Emerald
Pokémon Coliseum
Pokémon XD - Made Eevee into a Flareon :p
Pearl Version - Chimchar (Infernape is my all time favorite fire type so far)
Diamond and Platinum
Soul Silver Version - Cyndaquil once more!
Heart Gold Version
Black Version - Tepig
White 2 Version - Tepig again :p
X Version - Fennekin

Never got around to getting Leaf Green, White or Black 2 Versions, but I'll probably get those at some point after I get ahold of Pokémon Y. Anyways glad to be apart of the Serebiiforums and I hope to battle/trade/Swap Friend Safaris with lots of people! Glad to be here!

Last edited:

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Well., belated welcome to the forums! I can see, very obviously you like fire type. We're cool, because I like Electric, and were pretty neutral. Not good or bad against each other, and both weak to ground. I like you already.

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Yeah I think we'll get along pretty kewl - As Electric type is a type I always make sure to put onto my team when/if I can. Gen 6 so far actually being my first team that doesn't contain an electric type :/ My Gen 6 Elite 4 team was Delphox > Noivern > Aegislash > Pangoro > Slyveon > Barbaracle, with Slyveon ending up having taken the spot where my Electric type would have gone, which for me would have either been an Amphros or a Heliolisk, I never actually decided between the too XD

and yeah man, dem ground types. XD

Whiscash

Professional catfish
...As a water/ground fishy, I feel inclined to say hello there to the both of you~ >:3 lol but seriously, welcome to the forums! You have cool taste in Pokemon from what I can see, happy to swap FCs anytime ^_^

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay! I swear we don't bite. I think Noibat is freaking adorable and Noivern is freaking cool! Good tastes in favorites. :p

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Welcome to the forums!
I also am a fan of Noivern, especially for it's cool appearance and Dragon-typing.
Enjoy your time here on the forums!

FlamingNoivern

Fire-type Enthusiast
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! Yes even you Mr. Catfish...thing. And wait you guys DON'T bite? Oh. Guess I can put away the bear traps then XD

Glad you guys here are all cool people and-WAIT OMG A THING THAT DISTRACTS POKEMON FANS! LOOK! IT'S OVER THERE!!!! (Shiny Pidgey or something ._.)