• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I found my NES today

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
And other than it missing the Zapper, it is in good but dusty condition and I have several games for it. I have access to play most of the games I have either on the 3DS or Switch. My question is since I have any real need for it, should I sell it to a local store that specializes in retro and modern games and collectibles? I have two controllers for Super Mario Bros 1 and 3 and the games I have work and they are the Mario/Duck Hunt, Adventures of Lolo, Marble Madness, Pinball, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game with the infamous dam water level.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I'd personally sell it after refurbishing it but I really can't say for you. I guess it depends whether you have those games already on VC for other Nintendo consoles.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The only ones I don’t have and can’t get are the TMNT which is absolutely brutal in difficulty and Marble Madness. Pinball I’m sure is on the 3DS eShop and I loathe Duck Hunt. So selling would be no real loss for me.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
It’s dusty but if $60 is the average then I’ll take it. No point having a system I can play its games on other Nintendo systems around. Plus even if I did have the Zapper it isn’t like it’ll work on newer TVs that are far too common now.