• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So, I have a Soulsilver team that I want rated.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Seriously, I got through the whole game with these guys.

(Pokemon/Nickname/Level/Moves)

Typhlosion/Rage/Lv 92/Lava Plume, Eruption, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower

Pidgeot/Ace/Lv 93/ Wing Attack, Mirror Move, Air Slash, Fly

Lugia/Storm/Lv 92/ Waterfall, Flash, Hydro Pump, Areoblast

Vaporeon/Luna/Lv 94/ Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Blizzard, Surf

Ho-Oh/Sai/Lv 92/Scarced Fire, Punishment, Thunder, Safeguard(I'm setting up Sai.)

Nidoqueen/Rin/Lv 92/Superpower, Whirlpool, Earth Power, Rock Climb

I've also collected others.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Is this your in game team ? or competitive ?

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Pretty much both.I'm setting them up for it but unsure if I will get a chance to play competive.

EonDragonFTW

if it IS competitive, you can't use Ho-Oh OR Lugia

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
//shrugs

I have other Poke...Including a Ninetails, Raichu, and others that substitute.

I'm trying to learn about competive...although- thanks for the info!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Typhlosion's standard set is Shadow Claw / Thunderpunch / Focus Miss / Flamethrower with Mild.

Vapo can work quite a few ways , but I think that Toxic / Protect / Surf / Ice Beam is best.

koosbane

master breeder
Pidgeot
~ Aerial ace/wing attack
~ roost
~ Quick attack/Return
~ Fly/U-turn/Steel wing

Three flying moves is overkill, espically when one is a special attack on a physical attacker.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^ You won't really need Roost when there are Potions , so Return > Roost and use Quick Attack.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
dude you put too much faith in flying, it will sting when you come across ice/rock/electric in a battle, of which both types and move types of these elements are very common. Nidoking is cool, but an easy win over and crap movesets. I suggest posting some back-up poke's for your thread, so we can coleberate

Aura Sensei™

User Title
The OP is using Nidoqueen , learn to read. And besides , Nidoqueen is good enough if the OP uses it. Just use Earth Power / Thunderbolt / Ice Beam / Flamethrower and you're fine.