• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I heard you like mudkipz??? UU RMt

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
Lead
Kabutops@lum berry
Adamant
swift swim
72 hp, 253 atk, 184 spe
-aqua jet
-stone edge
-stealth rocks
-rapid spin

Great lead seems to work well with Arcanine so far.

bulky hitter
Arcanine@leftovers
jolly
120hp, 172 atk, 216 spe
Intimidate
-extreme speed
-flare blitz
-morning sun
-thunder fang

good bulky hitter, thinking about moving more into speed and attack ev's. Thunder fang is beautiful for catching a milotic or parayzing other arcanine who attempt to stall me.

physical sweeper
Scyther@life orb
jolly
4 hp 252 atk, 252 spe
technician
-U-turn
-bugbite
-brickbreak
-aerial ace

good physical sweeper has some issues when I can't get stealth rocks out of the way though.

special wall/ghost killer
Claydol@leftovers
modest
252 hp, 144 spatk, 112 spe
levitate
-earthpower
-shadowball
-psychic
-rapidspin

right now rapid spin is great cuz they always assume I only have one spinner. Psychic is there for toxicroak, and any poison/grass types coughvenasaurcough. also any ghost who attempts to stop the spin gets beaten on by shadowball.

Leafeon@salac berry
adamant
68atk,188def,252spe
leaf guard
-xcross
-leaf blade
-swords dance
-yawn

testing her out. she works sometimes and other times gets murdered. either open up with yawn to force 'em out or to sleep 'em on a switch, then proceed to set up swords dance. or set up initally with SW and then actuvate salac and proceed to sweep. EV suggestions would be great.

toxistaller
Blastoise@leftovers
bold
252hp, 100def, 152 spdef
torrent
-icebeam
-toxic
-protect
-substitute

beastly good. gets a kill every game. toxic on they're switch in, then protect, and sub and stall away from there. It specializes in killing milotic, and blocking itself from statuses. great for removing any sweepers who attempt to set up, or any slow moving walls such as chansey. works well with arcanine, especially if a steel pops up.

okay thats the team please actually rate it this time. any suggestions aare appreciated, just be polite.

Last edited:
I would change the lum berry to focus sash just in case someone is faster then kabotops but other then that this team is aswome 9 out of 10

I would change the lum berry to focus sash just in case someone is faster then kabotops but other then that this team is aswome 9 out of 10