• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

so i herd u liek sandstream

sanjay120

?(???)?
Because I need a reason to use Boah in D/P.

Metagross @ Leftovers -- Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def -- Adamant (+Attk, -SAttk)
Thunderpunch
Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Explosion

Sexcellent lead (lol i am leading with metagross they think i have bullet punch lol). Runs at the sight of Specsmence/CBMence but beats everything else. Functions as my Grass/Ice resist since I need one.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers -- Sandstream
EVs: 252 HP/252 SAttk/4 Attk -- Quiet (+SAttk, -Spd)
Focus Punch
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse

Yay for Boah. With Weezing use declining it can afford to lose all the speed. Still beats Dusknoir.

Gliscor @ Leftovers -- Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Attk -- Impish (+Def, -SAttk)
Aerial Ace
Knock Off
Stealth Rock
Roost

Knock Off kills Lefties so Sandstream does more damage. Basic supporter and Hera counter.

Cradily @ Leftovers -- Suction Cups
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/16 SDef -- Bold (+Def, -Attk)
Rest
Mirror Coat
Grass Knot
Barrier

Special tank, status absorber, SS abuser, random Mirror Coater, etc. Rest is for healing as status screws Cradily completely.

Relicanth @ Life Orb -- Rock Head
EVs: 252 Attk/216 Spd/40 SDef -- Adamant (+Attk, -SAttk)
Rock Polish
Double Headbutt
Aqua Tail
Earthquake

The star. Relicanth is an absolute beast with this team and I love it forever.

-----

Kind of need some help on the 6th member.

unknown calamity

Fear the Land Shark!
u need a special sweeper, maybe gengar or porygonz

Its a Sandstorm team. Anyway, Go Cradily!!!! W00t!

As for your sixth member...how about Modest Magnezone? You really need a nice special sweeper and this can trap and kill those pesky skarms that will try to wall most of your other sweepers...

Godsend4

On Smogon, they mentioned a Garchomp similar to Boah. It seemed like it could work though. And, so yudon't have to go looking for it, here it is.

Garchomp@Life Orb
16attack/240speed/252sp.attack
Naughty
Sand Veil

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Draco Meteor

It'd be weird if you had two surprize Pokes on the same team... *HINT HINT* lol

S

Shine

Its a Sandstorm team. Anyway, Go Cradily!!!! W00t!

As for your sixth member...how about Modest Magnezone? You really need a nice special sweeper and this can trap and kill those pesky skarms that will try to wall most of your other sweepers...

You don't need /all/ members of your team to be SS resistant, just 4/6+ should be enough.

At the moment your team has a bit of an Electivire weak... Try a Donphan/Swampert/Rhyperior. Donphan is good for spinning, although your team isn't weak to SR, which is good.

Remember you dont HAVE to use a team of 6 Sandstorm resisters. 4 is usually okay. Just make sure you dont have any Moonlight Cressilia or something.

Maybe give Metagross a Choice Band.

Alzi

Toon link
You need somthing quick in here so i like this set better:

Tyranitar@Leftovers
Adamant
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Crunch