• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So..... I'm Getting a Gamecube for Christmas What are some good games for it?

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
So.... What are some good games? I KNOW i'm getting Pokemon XD so don't say that. I might get Animal Crossing too.... Or Sonic Gems collection cause I already have Mega colection for PS2...

~~;444;

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
Ultimate Spiderman

And yeah what Serebii said

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
Ultimate Spiderman

And yeah what Serebii said
I already have the Bolded one for PS2, but some of these other ideas look good. What are the names of the Harvest moon ones? I forgot them... -_-

~~;444;

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well at least you said that. I think I have more. Yes I Do

Super Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door.

and if you really are a Sonic fan, maybe get Gems collection That game has Sonic games I never played before ever.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Well at least you said that. I think I have more. Yes I Do

Super Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door.

and if you really are a Sonic fan, maybe get Gems collection That game has Sonic games I never played before ever.

I said Maybe Gems collection in the first post. ;)

~~;444;

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
opps sorry my mistake. * Hits herself in the head with her Sonic Doll

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Okay, I was wondering, Which is better? Pokemon Colloseum, or XD? Don't just say for Lugia/Ho-oh...

Prof. Destructo

Sea Ruby Trainer
The GameCube is outdated. Get a Nintendo Wii. It can play GameCube games and will have new games coming out for it. The GameCube's lifespan has ended.

Exev

Yep get Paper Mario thats a classic :)

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
The GameCube is outdated. Get a Nintendo Wii. It can play GameCube games and will have new games coming out for it. The GameCube's lifespan has ended.
I don't care for any of Wii's game yet, (Cept PBR) And its 150$ more expensive. Gamecube is only 100$. =P

~~;444;

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
Ya, but the Wii plays GC games, so I suggest you get it now, or your parents will be like: "No you can't have a Wii, you already have a GC don't you, isn't that good enough?"

Any besides, your getting it for Christmas, its not your money, and there are other good games for the Wii than PBR, I mean come on, Pokemon isn't the only game out there, get some veriety! Why not get Zelda, or Red Steel, or Raymon Raveing Rabbits? Or even Monkey Ball? And all you need is a GC Controler to play GC games on a Wii!

Last edited:

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Ya, but the Wii plays GC games, so I suggest you get it now, or your parents will be like: "No you can't have a Wii, you already have a GC don't you, isn't that good enough?"
Meh, My room is so cramped, I'd hit myself in the Head with the Wiimote the first Time I touch it. Like I said, It all depends on price, I'll beg to my Parents for A Wii instead, But I can't garentee. Not then, Can somone answer my above questions?

~~;444;

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Yeah, get a Wii instead. You can download old games too.

Okay, Enough! I have an N64 too so I am in need of not much Downloading of old games. Just please... someone answer my Questions... @_@

~~;444; "Want me to take care of them?"

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
*read my edited post above yours*

I say it Colosseum, its way morev rare than XD, I see XD's everywhere, and hardly any Colosseums, so get Colosseum fist, then XD. As for their quality, they're both good games, same fun-ness.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Fire Emblem Path of Radience and Sonic Adventure 2.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
*read my edited post above yours*

I say it Colosseum, its way morev rare than XD, I see XD's everywhere, and hardly any Colosseums, so get Colosseum fist, then XD. As for their quality, they're both good games, same fun-ness.

Ops... I forgot I Said i'm getting XD first... Also thats kind of funny, A few days ago I was at a Wal-mart and saw an XD for 39$ and a Colo for 49$... And I only gave an example of a Wii game I like, Wario ware Smoth moves looks great too.

~~;444; "sorry.."

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Please... No more Wii answers.... Anyway.... What are the names of the Harvest moon games?

~~[BLANK]