• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So In Love (A Tails&Cosmo Love Fanfiction)

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Well, well, that was right interesting to read. a little bland with less interaction betwen the cast than what we saw from the series but the description of surroundings was really good. also, with no spelling errors whatsoever in the whole chapter adds another feather to your cap of laurels on this seasonal chapter!

a couple of parts really got me chuckling. one was of no one else but poor ol' Knuckles:

“Yeah! All right! No lights are going to get the best of the ultimate fighter!” Knuckles cheered as his friends sweat dropped in embarrassment.
uuuh... hunh...right, knuckie, right...

the other one was at the end of it:

“Hey Sonikku, do you know what we’re standing under?” Amy asked Sonic.

Sonic looked up at the lowest branch of the tree above them and saw that he and Amy were standing right underneath the mistletoe. “Ah, ****!” He said.

He tried to run away, but Amy had grabbed him ahead of time. She then pulled him in and gave him a big fat kiss on the lips. Everyone laughed at Amy’s Christmas wish coming true.

too bad Sonikku's didn't...-_^ LOL!

there was less interaction between characters here and there eg a well timed "Eeeew! Gross!" form Charmy at the end of the chapter would've added particular humour to it. with the knuckles all tied up scene, something like "Are you all right dear?" form Vanilla, "Are you sure you don't need help, Knuckles" and/or "you sure you Ok, Tough Guy/Knuckie?" from Rouge, each with an increasingly irate reply of "I'm fine!" in various tones of rage from kunckles would make it sound more appealing!

Well, gotta go...so thanks for the chapterage!

HAVE A VERY MERRY X'MAS!

L@er!

Air Dragon: Ah, man! You just made me come up with some great ideas! Maybe I'll edit the chapter and put in some of your suggestions. :)

Anyways, thank you for the comment. ^_^

Dang! Where in the world is Brian Powell and Kutie Pie when you need them? >_<

Oh well! -_-

Anyways, here's the next chapter!

Enjoy! ^_^

---------

Chapter 7

All I Want For Christmas is you

It was the very next day and tomorrow was Christmas. Any smart shopper would have all of their last minute shopping for Christmas done by now. However, Cosmo had yet to get everyone a gift. She was just barely brought back to life. She decided it was best to get Christmas gifts for everyone this very day.

However, there were complications. Cosmo thought hard about what everyone would want for Christmas. She had pretty much figured out everyone. There was only one left. It was her lover, Tails. It was difficult figuring out just what Tails wanted for such a special day. Cosmo knew the two-tailed fox very well, but she very little of what had strongly interested him. Cosmo knew that Tails liked working on his contraptions, but it seemed like he mainly just wanted to spend time with friends. His schedule was always open to his friends.

The other complication was that she had no money to buy gifts. However, she knew that problem was solved easily by Amy taking her Christmas shopping. She knew the pink hedgehog would be by soon. The complication in that was that she needed to get Amy a gift. If she wanted to keep it a surprise, she had to buy the gifts herself.

As she was thinking hard on the couch, she heard a knock on the door. She rushed up to the door and answered it to find Amy standing there in the doorway. She smiled at seeing the friend she was waiting for.

“Hi Cosmo.” Amy said.

“Hi Amy!” Cosmo greeted back.

“You ready to go Christmas shopping?”

“Sure, just let me get ready.”

With that, Cosmo rushed back upstairs to get ready while Amy invited herself in. She noticed it was a little quiet around the house. Maybe Cream, Vanilla and Bokkun were busy shopping as well. She decided to search the area and soon heard a bunch of noises coming from another room. She traveled in the direction of the sounds and found that Bokkun was in another room watching TV with the volume turned up a little loud.

She was surprised at what he was watching. It was a classic movie about a guy who had wished he was never born.

“Oh, I love this movie!” Amy said as she watched the main male and main female of the movie on a date.

“Yeah, for an old movie, it’s quite good. I’m surprised they only air this at Christmas time.” Bokkun said. He then turned his attention to Amy. “What are you doing here anyways?” He asked her.

“I’m here to pick up Cosmo so we can go Christmas shopping. This is the last day to try to get everyone a gift before Christmas.”

“Isn’t it also the hardest?”

“Yeah, but what choice did Cosmo have? She was just reborn.”

“Hmm, good point.” He then turned his attention back to the TV where it was at the one point where the main female character had accidentally lost her clothing and was hiding in the bushes off screen. Bokkun started to stifle a laugh.

“Oh! That is so embarrassing!” Amy said.

Bokkun couldn’t hold it back any longer and started to laugh out loud. “Yeah! But it sure is funny!”

Sadly, that remark had earned him a hit on the head from Amy’s hammer. “You do not laugh at a woman’s embarrassment, you pervert!” She scolded him.

“Sorry!” He apologized.

“Humph! Anyways, how’s your relationship with Cream going?”

Amy herself knew of the relationship that Bokkun had with Cream. It became rather obvious to all of them once they saw Bokkun had saved Cream and protected her from Eggman.

“Not too good! She must really hate me!” Bokkun said in a rather sad tone. He was always emotional.

“Why do you say that?” Amy asked with curiosity.

“Because she has a crush on Tails!” He sobbed.

Amy was saddened when she saw the look on his face. She decided to try and cheer him up. “Look! Any girl can get a crush on Tails! Heck, even I have one! He is a little bit too cute for his own good. Besides, I doubt Cream hates you.”

“How do you know? After all, she was caught in the explosion of several of those exploding TVs I always sent you guys whenever Eggman had me give you messages.”

“We all know you were only programmed to do such a thing. However, you found a way to go against your own programming and betray Eggman completely. You even protected Cream, remember? I’m sure she appreciates that, otherwise she wouldn’t be allowing you to live here. If she did hate you, you would’ve been thrown out of her house.”

“I guess you’re right, but how can I show her how much I care?”

“Maybe do something special for her tomorrow on Christmas. Make that special day extra special. One she will remember forever.”

“Well, okay! But… what should I do?”

“I think I might have an idea!”

“Okay! I’m ready!” Cosmo suddenly said as she appeared behind Amy.

“Uh, hold on for just a minute, Bokkun.” Amy said as she went to meet Cosmo.

“Well, I’m ready to go!” Cosmo said as she was dressed in a blue dress and was wearing her green coat with a hood.

“Listen Cosmo, there’s been a change of plans.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. I’ve decided to stay and help Bokkun with his special gift for Cream.”

“But, we were supposed to go Christmas shopping together.” Cosmo said in a sad tone.

“Yeah, I know. Don’t worry too much though. Here!” Amy said as she gave Cosmo a big wad of cash.

“What’s this?”

“This is the money you’ll be using to buy gifts for us. Now remember, it is only a thousand dollars, so be careful. I always try to limit myself so I can have plenty to give to the poor for Christmas. It is very easy to get tempted to buy gifts for yourself with the money. Just remember that you’re getting gifts for your friends and not for yourself.”

“Thank you, Amy! I promise! I will be careful.” Cosmo said. She then put the money into one of the pockets on her coat and left the house.

Amy then went back to where Bokkun was waiting for her. “Okay, here’s what we’re going to do…” She began with discussing the plan.

It didn’t take Cosmo too long to get to the town by herself. However, when she got there, she saw that the stores were packed. This was the problem with shopping on Christmas Eve. Seeing this, she knew she had to hurry if she wanted to get the gifts that she wanted to for her friends.

As she shopped, she saw the many creatures fighting over the items they wanted to get for their family and friends. It was as if it was the most important thing to do. It was basically complete chaos in the stores. Everyone seemed to be on a short fuse. It seemed as if anything could set them off.

Cosmo found one of the items that she wanted to get for one of her friends and grabbed it off the shelf. She held the item tightly in her arms in a way of protecting it. It was hard getting the items she was looking for. However, in some unknown way, she was able to get them all… all except one.

She then saw something. It hit her, the perfect gift for Tails. She rushed to get it. However, right before she could grab it, someone else did, leaving her to fall face first on the floor. The cat that had grabbed it ran off, leaving a hurt Cosmo to sob.

All she wanted was to get all her friends the perfect gift for Christmas. She also wanted to make Tails happy by getting him the most perfect gift she could think of.

“Attention customers, the mall will be closing in thirty minutes. Please make your way to the registers with your items, and have a Merry Christmas!” A voice from the intercom rang.

Cosmo gave out a sad sigh of defeat. This was the main problem with shopping for Christmas gifts at the last minute. Chances were that you weren’t able to get any of the gifts you wanted to buy. She was lucky to get any of the gifts. She decided to just buy what she was able to get and go back to Cream’s house.

By the time she had purchased her gifts, it was dark outside. It was also snowing lightly. It was a little creepy outside, but she knew she had to be brave and head back to Cream’s house. As she traveled back home though, a strong snowstorm hit. It was forcing her back a bit, but she was determined to battle the powerful winds and make it back.

However, she soon started to become exhausted and collapsed. She then lifted herself up and spotted a house in the distance. She decided to reach the house and rest there until the snowstorm cleared up.

Meanwhile, Tails was busy working on his little contraption. He was nearly complete. There were only a few nuts and bolts left to go. He put in the final screw necessary to finish it and tightened it. With that, he wiped the beads off his forehead, stepped back and looked at his marvelous piece of work. He knew that special someone he was making it for would just love it.

As he looked at his work, he heard a knock on the door. He wondered who could be coming to his house. He put a drape over his finished work and headed to the door. He opened it.

What he saw then was what he would explain as a horrible sight. For as soon as he opened it, an individual had collapsed upon his floor. It was none other than his beloved, Cosmo. His mind went into a state of panic. He picked her up bridal style and carried her into the living room. Luckily for her, he knew what to do for those coming in from the cold. He immediately set her down in front of the fireplace. He then started a fire in the fireplace. He then gulped. He knew the next thing he had to do was remove all of her wet clothing from her body.

“I hope that not all of it is wet.” He whispered to himself as he started to remove her clothing.

Later that same day, Cosmo started to stir from underneath a blanket as she lay in front of the fireplace. She woke up and immediately sat up, the blanket falling off her revealing that she was naked. She immediately took notice of this and covered herself as much as she could with the blanket. She was very embarrassed. She was sure whoever saved her had seen her exposed body.

She then noticed that there was a two-tailed fox with his back turned to her. She knew it was her beloved, Tails. She had guessed it was him who had saved her. If anyone could see his face, they could tell that the two-tailed fox was blushing with embarrassment. Cosmo was embarrassed as well. She just knew that the one she loved had seen her naked.

There was a long silence between the two until Tails broke it.

“I… I see that you’re awake.” He said, still not facing her.

“Um… yes! Were… were you the one that saved me from the cold, Tails?” Cosmo asked.

“Yes, Cosmo.”

“Then, could you tell me why you had to remove my clothing?”

“There are several different sicknesses you could’ve gotten from the cold. Some of them you would have a higher chance of getting due to wet clothing. So, to save your life, I had to remove your clothing. I was hoping that I didn’t have to remove all of it, but with everything wet, I had no choice. I’m sorry, Cosmo.” The last part he had said in a sad whisper.

“Well… if you had to do it to save my life… I… I guess it’s okay.” She blushed with a deeper shade of crimson as she said this.

“I just didn’t know you were so beautiful underneath all that.” He had said that without thinking. He quickly noticed what he just said and blushed so hard, he thought he would die from embarrassment.

Hearing this, Cosmo blushed even harder, if that was possible. “Well… um… Thank you, Tails!”

“I’ll… I’ll go and get your clothes. They… they should be dry by now.” With that, he left to get her clothes.

Cosmo couldn’t believe it. Tails had seen her naked. In a way, she felt that her innocence was stolen from her. It had hurt her greatly to feel that way. Strangely, a part of Cosmo was glad that Tails was the first to see her naked. She didn’t understand why she was glad. Maybe this was part of the experience of true love.

Tails headed downstairs. Cosmo’s naked form was trapped within his mind now. It was doubtful he would ever get over seeing her like that. He was afraid that he had hurt her emotionally in some way. Strangely, a part of Tails wanted to see the naked form of Cosmo more often. It seemed that it was far too beautiful to him. He had crushes before, but he had never felt so strongly about someone before in his entire life. Maybe what he felt and this experience was part of what true love really was.

He reached the basement by the means of an elevator. He then walked up to his washer/dryer combo machine that he had recently fixed. He noticed that it had stopped, just as he had predicted. He took the clothes that belonged to Cosmo out of the washer/dryer combo machine and carried them back upstairs. Tails soon reached the room that Cosmo was in. He had his eyes closed and his face turned away from her.

“Here… Here’s your clothes, Cosmo.” He said.

Cosmo had wrapped the blanket around her and so that it covered the lower regions of her body. She approached Tails and took the clothes from him.

“Thank you, Tails!” She said.

“I’ll… I’ll leave the room so you can get dressed.” He said as he left the room without looking at her.

Cosmo immediately got dressed and as soon as she was dressed she approached Tails in the other room.

“You can look now.” She said.

Tails looked at her and a part of him was relieved to see that she was dressed again. Still, he was very ashamed of everything.

“I’m so sorry, Cosmo.” He apologized.

“It’s okay, Tails. I know you didn’t have a choice.” She told him.

“But… I… I destroyed your innocence. So how can you say it’s okay?”

“Because you saved my life by doing that. If you didn’t do it, I probably wouldn’t be here. I am forever grateful for that.”

“But… it was so wrong.”

“And you did it to do what was right. That pretty much justifies everything else in the end.”

Tails let out a bit of a smile and scratched the back of his head. “Yeah, I… I guess you’re right.” He said. He then turned his head toward the window and saw that it was still snowing heavily. “Looks like the storm won’t let up anytime soon. I guess you’re staying here for the night, huh?”

“Guess I’d better call Cream’s mother and tell her where I am. After all, since I live there now, it’s best they know.” She then rushed up to the phone and called Cream’s house. A few rings came before someone answered it.

“Hello?” Cosmo could tell that the one who had answered it was Cream by the cheerful-like voice.

“Hi, Cream! It’s me, Cosmo!”

“Cosmo! Where are you? You’ve been worrying mother and me!”

“I’m at Tails’ house. I was caught in the middle of the storm when I was walking back to your house from Christmas shopping. I saw his house and decided to stay until the storm stopped.”

“Oh, well that’s good then! I’m glad you’re okay, Cosmo.”

“Listen, the storm looks like it won’t let up anytime soon. Tails has asked me to spend the night. Would it be okay if I stayed?”

“Well, it’s okay with me, but let me ask my mother to make sure.”

Cosmo waited patiently with the phone to her ear. Tails walked up to her. “What’s up, Cosmo?” He asked.

“Cream’s checking with her mother.” She told him.

Cream’s voice finally came over the phone. “She said it would be okay!” She said.

“Thanks Cream! I’ll see ya tomorrow when we open our presents!”

“Okay, bye!”

“Bye!” And with that, Cosmo hung up the phone.

“Well?” Tails asked.

“She said it would be okay for me to stay the night.”

“That’s great, Cosmo!” Tails said with a smile. He then motioned Cosmo. “Come on! I’ll show you where you’ll be sleeping.” Cosmo followed Tails upstairs. “I always have a guest bedroom ready just in case one of my friends want to sleep over. It’s not much, but…”

He then opened the door to the guest bedroom and Cosmo looked at it with awe. For a guest bedroom it was rather amazing. There was a queen size bed that was covered with a green comforter. Right next to it was a maple desk with a jewel-covered lamp on it. The walls were white and the rug was red. There was also a closet along the wall, which was across from a window. Finally, right in front of the bed was a five- drawer dresser with a sixteen-inch TV on top.

“Tails, it’s incredible!” She then kissed Tails on the lips to show her affection.

Tails blushed at the sudden kiss he received. He could only think of one thing to say. “You’re welcome, Cosmo.” Which made Cosmo giggle at him.

“Well, I guess I’ll get started on wrapping the stuff I got for everyone.” She said.

“I’ll get you some wrapping paper, then.” He said as he left the room.

He soon came back with so many rolls of wrapping paper that his face was covered behind it all. He had a pair of scissors dangling from his fingers on his right hand and small roll of tape hanging from his fingers on his left hand.

“Here you go, Cosmo!” He said as he set all of the stuff on the bed.

“Thank you, Tails!” She said.

“I’ll leave so you can get the presents ready.” With that, Tails closed the door.

He went back downstairs and made himself some hot chocolate. As he sipped the hot beverage, a thought came to him. ‘You don’t have to worry about getting me a Christmas gift, Cosmo, because I already got what I wanted. All I wanted for Christmas was you, Cosmo. I hope you understand that.’

---End Chapter 7---
----------

There's only two chapters left of the Christmas special portion of the story.

I'm hoping to have the next one up by Christmas or the day after. :)

The next one is rather easy, so it won't take too long. ^_^

Anyways, I hope that everyone enjoyed the latest chapter.

Well, I'll see ya later. ^_^

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Right, it's review time!

pokeplayer984 said:
“Oh! That is so embarrassing!” Amy said.

Bokkun couldn’t hold it back any longer and started to laugh out loud. “Yeah! But it sure is funny!”

Sadly, that remark had earned him a hit on the head from Amy’s hammer. “You do not laugh at a woman’s embarrassment, you pervert!” She scolded him.

“Sorry!” He apologized.

Ow! I felt that!

pokeplayer984 said:
“Humph! Anyways, how’s your relationship with Cream going?”

Amy herself knew of the relationship that Bokkun had with Cream. It became rather obvious to all of them once they saw Bokkun had saved Cream and protected her from Eggman.

“Not too good! She must really hate me!” Bokkun said in a rather sad tone. He was always emotional.

“Why do you say that?” Amy asked with curiosity.

“Because she has a crush on Tails!” He sobbed.

Waah! that would get me down too! Poor ol' Bokkun!

pokeplayer984 said:
Amy then went back to where Bokkun was waiting for her. “Okay, here’s what we’re going to do…” She began with discussing the plan.

Amy? With a PLAN?! Uh... Oh!

pokeplayer984 said:
She then saw something. It hit her, the perfect gift for Tails. She rushed to get it. However, right before she could grab it, someone else did, leaving her to fall face first on the floor. The cat that had grabbed it ran off, leaving a hurt Cosmo to sob.

All she wanted was to get all her friends the perfect gift for Christmas. She also wanted to make Tails happy by getting him the most perfect gift she could think of.

NO! The cat must PAY! (cocks back Uzi Submachine gun and lets the cat get his daily dose of iron. YUM!)

pokeplayer984 said:
He went back downstairs and made himself some hot chocolate. As he sipped the hot beverage, a thought came to him. ‘You don’t have to worry about getting me a Christmas gift, Cosmo, because I already got what I wanted. All I wanted for Christmas was you, Cosmo. I hope you understand that.’

AWWW, that was the cutest thing ever! i wonder if he'll tell her that?

I got a little confused at this line:

With that, he wiped the beads off his forehead

Beads of what? J/K, i'm only being silly. However, others may ask the same question...

hmm, all in all, very good stuff. the fact that i was listening to "Believe In Myself" and "It Doesn't Matter" (Tails' and Sonic's themes from SA2) made the chapter all the more enjoyable...especially the part in Tails' theme that said "Somebody will be waiting for me, so I, have gotta fly higher..." made it seem much more romantic when you picture tails referring to Cosmo there... a possible lack of adverbs when describing one's speech was there in my book, but it's something i can overlook. here, i'l show you what i mean:

pokeplayer984 said:
“I hope that not all of it is wet.” He whispered to himself as he started to remove her clothing.

Question: what was on tails' mind when he said that? Something perverse? embarrassing? something he wanted to avoid? gotta know dude... tails is ten and i dunno how early foxes (let alone two tailed ones) have initial hormone rushes, if you get the picture. It may look a little better like this:

What he saw then was what he would explain as a horrible sight. His mind went into a state of shock as he saw, as though in slow motion a mop of green hair streaked with pink roses tumble almost gracefully over the threshold of his home. It was none other than his beloved, Cosmo. As she noisily hit the floor, the sound jolted his mind out of his state of panic. He picked her up bridal style and carried her into the living room. Luckily for her, he knew what to do for those coming in from the cold. He immediately set her down in front of the fireplace. He then started a fire in the fireplace. He then gulped. He knew the next thing he had to do was remove all of her wet clothing from her body.

Knowing what he had to do, however , didn't make doing it any easier for Tails. Trembling all over from nerves, he gulped as sweat drenched his forehead once again.

“I hope that not all of it is wet.” He whispered fervently to himself as he started to remove her jacket.

something like that...

well, gotta dash! keep me posted and keep up the great work!

L@er!

Chapter 8

Air Dragon: The sentence that you mentioned and "improved" was actually designed to keep the reader guessing. I wanted to surprise the reader. As such, it was designed to keep out what you would find out by the next paragraph.

I hope that clears things up for ya! ^_^

Anyways, thank you for your comments on those moments.

Well everyone, here is the next chapter.

Now, it's not that long, and I must admit that I slacked off during Christmas Day to enjoy all of the stuff I got for Christmas. But hey, can ya blame me? ^_^

Anyways, here it is. I hope you enjoy it! :)

-------

Chapter 8

Away in a Manger​

Cosmo was lying on the bed Tails had her sleep in. The bed was so comfortable that it felt like she was sleeping on nothing. Normally, one would fall asleep on such a comfortable surface easily, but for some reason, Cosmo couldn’t. A part of her wondered if she would feel more comfortable sleeping with Tails.

She got out of bed and left the room. She sneaked down the hallway and reached a door nearby. She quietly opened the door and found that her beloved was sleeping peacefully in his own bed. The softly snoring away, dreaming about who knows what. Cosmo slowly walked up next to his bed and stood there in front of him. Her presence seemed to make him stir and see the beautiful figure before him.

“Cosmo?” Tails asked.

“I can’t sleep, Tails.” Cosmo told him.

“Why, Cosmo? Is something wrong?”

“I just can’t sleep. I… I was just wondering, could I sleep with you tonight?”

Tails smiled at her. “Sure, Cosmo.” He said as he scooted over and made room for her to get in.

As Cosmo lay next to him, Tails felt what others would call a déj?* vu. He remembered a time when he had this experience. He smiled and laid himself down next to her and went back to sleep. Lying next to her beloved seemed to calm Cosmo and she quickly entered into a state of peaceful slumber.

Cosmo awoke to find she was riding on a donkey. She was wearing a completely different type of clothing than what she was used to. It seemed to be different cloths that were carefully put on and tied to cover the visible skin. Some of it was wrapped around her head as if it were a hood.

She then saw Tails in front of her pulling the donkey she was riding forward. He was wearing the same type of clothing, just different colors from her. For some odd reason though, she didn’t question what was going on.

Cosmo then felt a pain in her belly and as she set her hand down upon it, she noticed that it was bulged out. Her body started to go into a state of panic. She was breathing heavily and felt like something important was coming.

“Dear, it’s coming!” Cosmo said.

“Don’t worry, honey! We’re almost there!” Tails said.

Cosmo looked ahead and saw they were near the border of a town up ahead. There was only so much space and it was vastly populated due to something else going on.

Tails led the donkey into the town. It was dark by the time they reached the town. He walked up to Inn and knocked on the door. Someone answered the door. It was a male brown bear.

“Excuse me, sir, but my wife and I are traveling and she is about to give birth. Can we have a room to stay in?” Tails asked the innkeeper.

“I understand your need, but I unfortunately have no room. All of my rooms have been booked and there are no open reservations for some time. I am sorry.”

“Please, isn’t there any place we could stay?”

“Well, I do happen to have a stable in the back. It is not even worthy of any child to be born in, but if you wish it…”

Tails sighed. Knowing there was no other choice. “I’ll take it.”

“Very well, then. Follow me.”

The innkeeper led them around the Inn and behind the building. He then led them a bit more distance. They were then in the stable the innkeeper had mentioned. It was like any other stable. It wasn’t very big, but it was a good enough place to stay. The innkeeper walked up to them.

“Thank you!” Tails said, half-happy and half-sad.

The innkeeper nodded to him and left. Tails then walked up to Cosmo and helped her off the donkey. The truth of the matter was that Tails wanted to give his wife something better. He looked at Cosmo with sorrowful eyes. He indeed felt unworthy of her.

“I’m so sorry.” He said.

“It’s okay! In all truth, I feel this is where our Lord is supposed to be born.” Cosmo said.

Tails then smiled at her. “Okay then! Let’s get this place ready for the Lord.”

Then first thing to do was to get something to cover the body of the child when it was born. Tails searched the stuff they brought with them and found a white sheet. Tails understood that one important thing was to make sure his wife was comfortable while she was giving birth. He had her lay down on a pile of hay, which was the most comfortable thing he could find. In all truth, it wasn’t all that comfortable, but Cosmo knew it would have to do. Cosmo then felt a sharp pain and screamed. Tails immediately rushed up to her.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Our Lord is coming! Our Lord is coming fast, honey!” She announced.

Tails immediately got into position and was ready to catch the baby. “Okay dear, the moment you feel another pain I want you to push, okay?”

Cosmo nodded. She then suddenly felt a sharp pain and pushed while she was screaming. She panted, feeling a bit out of breath.

“He’s here!” Tails announced.

Cosmo was surprised to hear that as she didn’t hear a cry from the baby. “Are you sure? Is he okay? I don’t hear him crying.” Cosmo said in concern.

“Yes.” He said as he showed her the new baby that was now wrapped in the white sheet that was sleeping peacefully.

She looked at the new baby and saw that it was a two-tailed fox with green fur. The color of green was rather unusual for a fox. Despite that, Cosmo just smiled at her new baby.

“He’s so beautiful! I can’t believe this is our Lord and God’s only son.” Cosmo said.

“What I’m still having a hard time believing is that out of all the women in the world, you were the one chosen to give birth to him.” Tails said.

“I don’t think God could have made a better choice.” Cosmo said as she fell into a deep sleep.

When she awoke, she found herself still in the stable, but now her baby was lying, not in a crib, but inside a wooden feeder that was filled with hay, still wrapped snuggly in the white sheet. The baby was sleeping so peacefully that it just seemed a crime to wake him.

Then suddenly, someone else entered the stable. The one that entered looked like Bokkun down to the very last detail; save for the clothing he was wearing, which was in the same design that Tails and Cosmo wore. He was carrying a stick of some kind and behind him was a flock of sheep, indicating that he was a shepherd.

“I have come to see the babe that is wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger, as told to me by an angel.” He said.

Cosmo heard this and was stunned. She took many considerations into her heart as she pondered them. This child was indeed more special than she imagined.

She watched as the newly entered shepherd walked up to the newborn child and looked upon him. He then bowed to the child as if he were a part of royalty. Seeing this caused her to be even more shocked. This was an incredibly special child, far more special than anyone could imagine.

Days passed and soon three more males came into the stable. They were Sonic, Espio and Vector. They were dressed in a manner of royalty. They were holding three different items, which were of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

“We have come here to see the child, known as our Lord, as told of prophets of old. We came here by the guidance of his star that appeared in the sky. We have traveled very far to present the newborn Lord with these special gifts.” Vector told Tails and Cosmo.

As they presented the gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to the child, they bowed to him. Cosmo was stunned more than ever. If even subjects of royalty would bow to her own newborn child, he must be the most special child in the whole universe. There was no doubt about it. She had given birth to the greatest of all kings. The Lord and Savior as told by many, known as Jesus Christ.

She smiled and closed her eyes as a thought of happiness came to her. ‘God, thank you so much for choosing me as the mother of our Lord and Savior. I promise to love and protect him throughout my entire life.’ She thought happily to herself.

When Cosmo opened her eyes, she found herself back in Tails’ bed, with her beloved sleeping next to her. She was wearing her blue dress from the previous day. She looked at the clock, seeing it was about six in the morning. She then made only one conclusion of everything that had happened.

“It must’ve been a dream. But… it felt so real that it seemed like it actually happened. If so, then did I dream something of the past? If so, why did I dream it? What does it all mean?”

Cosmo had no idea though just how special the dream she had truly was.

---End Chapter 8---
---------

Well, next is the final chapter of the Christmas special. It will most likely not show up until Early Janurary. Trying to get it done before that would really be pushing it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that.

Gotta go!

See ya later. ^_^

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Wow...that was short yet interesting. There was no real need to rush this, as i think that's what happened. Cosmo having a dream about the origin of Christmas was a good idea, although at the three wise men parts could have been allotted to the whole team chaotix group. Charmy being his silly old self would have fit in well.

pokeplayer984 said:
Tails felt what others would call a déj?* vu.

I believe that's déja vu.

So thanks for the read. and promise not to rush anymore chapters, regardless of demand. set your own dead lines and if you don't keep 'em, don't sweat it! just keep yourself well paced and your chapters will reflect it. Well, i'm out for now...HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!

L@er!

Xumahare

Hello. I've been a closet reader to this fic since before it was started (I was anticipating it since I saw that pic in your sig), and I felt I needed to say something about this fic sooner or later, and now's a good time as any.

I've never seen Sonic X (mostly for lack of trying), but this fic has gotten me into it, though I've still never seen the show (still for lack of trying *slaps self*). Ah, well.

I do agree with Air Dragon. It was a good idea putting Tails and Cosmo into the original Christmas situation. There were some errors, but nothing really stood out except for the "déj?* vu" thing, but I'm guessing that was just an error of the keyboard or computer or something.

Great job on the whole fic.

Rating: 9/10

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Chapter 5: Pretty cool and enlightening chapter there, Playa. Character development is okay, especially Amy’s *lol* and Tails’s history of depression was interesting as well.

Christmas isn’t about the presents, decorations, and such. On the other hand, it’s nice to buy things to keep others happy, not to mention buying stuff that are lowered in prices due to occasions like these. ^^ The main thing is, it’s about spending time with the people that you love (even though they can be annoying and some Christmas moments may involve something embarrassing).

Chapter 6:
Nice idea for this chapter here, Playa. Finding the oldest and tallest tree to hang the decorations. I pictured the decorations being placed on the tree, and I found that cute, or in Japanese ‘kawaii’. ^^

But I didn’t like the idea of having trees happily risking their lives just to make the others happy… sounds suicidal, and not in a good way. And I’m not sure if Cosmo spoke like this…
“Tree, can you help me with something?”
But then again, you got the way she speaks from the Japanese version. I watched the episodes in the English version so if you want my opinion I think she might say something like this…
“Tree, can you grant me the help I am about to ask?”
Took me sometime to think this bit up. Know this, a character’s personality is described by the way he/she talks.

“Hey Sonikku, do you know what we’re standing under?” Amy asked Sonic.

Sonic looked up at the lowest branch of the tree above them and saw that he and Amy were standing right underneath the mistletoe. “Ah, ****!” He said.

He tried to run away, but Amy had grabbed him ahead of time. She then pulled him in and gave him a big fat kiss on the lips. Everyone laughed at Amy’s Christmas wish coming true.
Poor Sonic. I guess he’s not as fast he should’ve been that time. XP

Chapter 7:
Aw, isn’t that sweet? ^^ Tails saving his beloved from that blizzard and then… *Reads the removing the clothes bit* O_O!!! Oh my goodness, Tails, ya cheeky son of a (NAH-UH!)! She would only catch a cold, wouldn’t she!? But still, you’re a concerned and extremely cautious little guy so I’ll forgive for you that. ^^

On Bokkun, I think his personality/love chip may be malfunctioning. :p

That closing statement for this chapter was sweet. ^^ Fantastic that.

Now, here comes the buzz killer moment. It’s just one grammar error that’s all:
She knew the pink hedgehog would be by soon
Type in ‘coming’ between these two words.

Chapter 8:
I like Christmas Carols. ^^ I also found it cute when Cosmo and Tails slept together. Maybe it’s me but I think that your writing style has changed a little bit… probably because of the way the characters spoke in Cosmo’s dream and I find that pretty good.

You know the best part in this chapter? No errors spotted! Yay! ^^

There, all four chapters done.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
EEEEEE! Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, my computer was being an idiotic thing ><. Anyhoo, I'm here to review chapter eight...

ZOMG, THAT'S MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS HYMN! *glomp attack* And it was lovely! I loved it so much, it makes me want to read it over again, but I'm too lazy ^^;. And it was cute they're sleeping together (again).

Cosmo has to be lucky to have a dream like that. (*gasp* A revelation!) The first thing that came to mind as I read it was a story I read (Either in the New Era or Ensign, don't remember.) something similar to this, only the woman who was dreaming was caring for baby Jesus. So I take it this was a special chapter, eh?

Well, I must be off! See ya later, pokeplayer!

~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Chapter 9

As usual, I save the replys to my reviews until my newest chapter is done. ^_^

Air Dragon: Well there were several reasons why I changed the Chaotix in the dream a bit. First off, Charmy doesn't fit in well with being a wise man. I had to carefully pick those that were the wisest out of those that Cosmo knew. It wasn't easy there. Secondly, it is a dream after all, and weird stuff happens in dreams, you know. ;)

As for the little mistake you spotted, that's actually a little thing I discovered about the program of serebiiforums. For some odd reason, it cannot detect the way the "a" is written. The way it is written is like the "e" is, but the mark on top is backwards. I do not understand why it doesn't recgonize it. I'll try and find out.

And don't worry, I didn't rush the newest one. ^_^

Xumahare: Thank you very much! I look forward to more of your upcoming reviews.

Brian Powell: Boy! You sure had alot of catching up to do, huh? :D

Note: This reply shall be split into sections of the chapters he reviewed. ^_^

Chapter 5: I actually got the idea of Amy and Tails' past from someone else's work. Credit of that goes to Green Racoon of fanfiction.net for his/her story Homeless Two Tail.

Chapter 6: This chapter is based on a number of old Christmas stories I was once told as a child. With these stories I was told as a child, I had got the idea that, if trees could speak, they would tell you of their dreams of becoming a certian innaminate objects. The greatest of all honors to them, was becoming a Christmas tree. So blame all this on stories I was told as a child. :p

I've only seen about half of the eps Cosmo appears in of the Japanese version, sadly. I have yet to see the Japanese English Sub of 62, 63, 66 and up to 78. Someone I know on the net is currently working on a torrent for it. When it comes, I'll be one of the first to see it. ;)

Now, who was the one that taught you that lesson of the way people speak? ;) (Hopefully that'll teach you to correct only the grammer mistakes that count.)

Actually, Amy just grabbed Sonic the moment he looked up. LOL! ^_^

Chapter 7: Okay, let me clear up a few things. First off, I know about a few sicknesses one can get from the cold. The deadliest one I know of is hypothermia. With hypothermia, your body tempature drops so low that your body shuts down. If not warmed up properally, the heart and brain cease all function, thus enabling death. Not warm enough and wet clothing can lead to hypothermia. Cosmo was in danger of getting such a sickness, and Tails was doing what was nessacary. It was a choice between saving her innocence and increasing the chance of her dying, or destroy her innocence and increase the chance of her living. In that situation, what choice would you make?

The only other thing I want to talk about is that grammer mistake. That sentence doesn't actually need "coming" to be grammically correct, though it would make more sense if it did have that word in it.

Chapter 8: Yes, another cute moment of Tails and Cosmo sleeping together. ^_^ Glad you liked the way it was written. I don't know why it's different myself, though. -_-

Whew! Well that one's finally done! :)

Kutie Pie: Yeah, yeah! Blame the computer and not you that got grounded. (Yes, I'm being evil by revealing it! :D) I guess all I can say is thank you very much. ^_^

--------

Whew! Okay! Now before I begin with the next chapter, I want everyone to know that this chapter actually exceeds the 6 pages on Word limit. It is a total of 8 full pages. This is one of the few that shall exceed the 6 page on Word limit.

Well, I hope you enjoy this! ^_^

------------

Chapter 9

My Grown up Christmas List​

As Cosmo was sitting up from Tails’ bed, she suddenly heard a noise. She turned her head toward the window to find it covered with a large clump of snow that was slowly coming off it. She opened the window to find Sonic on the ground.

“Merry Christmas, Cosmo!” Sonic greeted.

Cosmo smiled at him. “Merry Christmas, Sonic!” She greeted back.

“Hey, what are you doing at Tails’ house?”

“He let me spend the night.”

“Oh, well where is he?”

“Sleeping.”

“Well wake him already! It won’t be long until we open Christmas presents.” Sonic then zoomed off to where everyone was waiting.

Cosmo ran up to where Tails was lying and started to shake him. “Tails, wake up! It’s Christmas!” She said to him.

As soon as he heard the last word, it immediately woke him up. “It’s Christmas?” He asked. He then looked at the clock and noticed that it was six o’ clock. He gasped at what time it was. “We’re late!” He immediately got out of bed. “Come on, Cosmo! We’re supposed to be opening our Christmas presents by now!” He said as he left his room.

Cosmo gasped at that information. She immediately rushed to the guest bedroom where everything was wrapped. She grabbed her coat that was lying on the bed and put it on. She then picked up the presents and rushed downstairs where she met Tails, who was holding only one present, which was rather large.

“Aren’t there other presents?” Cosmo asked Tails.

“They’re waiting at the tree. This one I just finished last night.” He said to her.

“Oh, okay!”

They then rushed out the door and headed to where the others were waiting. It wasn’t too long until they made it to where the rest of the gang was waiting. When they arrived they immediately dropped all of the presents in front of the tree and started breathing heavily as they were out of breath.

“About time you two arrived! We’ve been waiting!” Sonic said.

“I’m sorry to keep everyone waiting.” Cosmo managed to apologize in between breaths.

“Hey, who’s the cute chick that just arrived?” She heard a voice say.

Cosmo looked up to see a male green hedgehog that was wearing a brown ragged jacket and a female pink hedgehog that was wearing a tight purple skirt. Cosmo suddenly realized that one of them had called her a “cute chick” and blushed at the compliment.

“Manic, Sonia, this is Cosmo. Cosmo, meet Manic and Sonia, my brother and sister.” Sonic said.

“You have a brother and sister?” Cosmo asked.

“Yep! In fact, we’re triplets.” Hearing this had shocked Cosmo even more.

“Really?” She asked.

“You bet!” Sonia said. “Also, our mother is Queen Alenna, ruler of the entire planet.”

This had shocked Cosmo the most. “But… that would mean that the Sonic I know is a… a prince?”

“Yeah, but that kind of life isn’t for me. Too much work and no fun!” Sonic said the last part with a bit of disgust in his voice.

This hardly surprised Cosmo. She knew Sonic to not do something like that.

“I can see that Tails here hasn’t changed much.” Sonia said.

“It’s good to see ya again, Sonia and Manic.” Tails said.

“You know them?” Cosmo asked.

“Yeah, Sonic introduced them to me a few years before I met you. They’ve been fighting against Eggman since before I was born. All three of them are the leaders of the Freedom Fighters, which is a group dedicated to stopping Eggman and keeping us all free from his rule.”

“Wow! That’s amazing!”

“Speaking of that Egg-head, I’m surprised he hasn’t attacked yet!” Sonic said. “I bet he’s up to something big, really big. We just have to wait until his next move.”

“Well when the time comes, just know that you can count on us to help you out in any way we can.” Manic said.

“Thanks guys, I really appreciate that.”

“I have a feeling that when the time comes, it’s going to take everything we’ve got.” Tails said.

“Hey, you guys!” Knuckles yelled, which got everyone’s attention. “Are you going to talk all day or are we going to open presents?”

They immediately rushed over to the tree to open their Christmas presents. They had gotten quite a number of presents. There were thanks and such for the presents, some of which earned one or another rather painful hugs. One such incident was when Amy opened a present from Sonic and got a golden necklace out of it. The thankful hug Sonic received from Amy was so powerful that he thought a few of his bones were broken, luckily that was not the case. They were soon down to what they believed to be the final present. It was the one Tails had brought with him when he and Cosmo were running to the tree.

Tails breathed in deeply and approached Cosmo with the long rectangular present in his hands. “Cosmo, this is for you.” He said as he handed it to her.

She immediately set the wrapped gift down and tore off the wrapping paper. She then opened the white colored box. Inside the box was what looked like a skateboard, but it had no wheels. It was colored blue with a green outline. It was known as an Extreme Gear. She was speechless when she saw it.

“After our little adventure on planet Breezy, I remember how you told me that you would like to have one of these. So, I decided to build one for you as your Christmas present.”

Cosmo looked at him as she stood up with the shocked look still on her face. She then smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you so much, Tails! I really did want one of my own! Thank you!” Cosmo said.

He then hugged her back with a very happy smile. “You’re welcome, Cosmo.” He said.

Vanilla took this chance to take a picture of the happy couple with the camera she had brought with her. At this point, Bokkun approached Cream.

“Uh, Cream…” Bokkun began.

“Yeah, Bokkun?” Cream asked the little robot, who was holding his hands behind his back.

He could barely control himself. Her voice seemed to have a strange effect on him. Amy had a feeling he couldn’t do it alone. She approached the couple and stood behind Bokkun. She then put her hand on his shoulder.

“You can do it, Bokkun.” She said, trying to encourage him.

“Um… this is for you!” Bokkun said quickly as he gave Cream a present from behind his back.

Cream took the small present from him. “Thank you, Bokkun!” She said.

She opened the present and opened the small red box. She was presented with a golden heart shaped locket.

“O… open the locket.” He said.

She obeyed his command and opened the locket. She gasped at what she saw. Inside was a picture of a very dear friend of hers. The only part of the picture of her friend that was inside the locket was his head, which was in the shape of a teardrop. She then saw an inscription next to it. It read, “In loving memory of Cheese the Chao. To always be remembered for his selfless sacrifice for the one he loved.”

The memory of how he sacrificed his own life to save hers still haunted her. It was during the last battle they had against Dr. Eggman. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy were all busy fighting off the numerous amounts of robots that had come forth. Cream was cheering them on in the back. Suddenly, an exploding upon impact missile had been fired and was headed straight for her. Cheese then took a daring leap and got in the way of the missile. At that moment, Bokkun grabbed Cream and jumped away to safety. The missile hit Cheese and exploded upon impact. When the explosion cleared, all that was left of the poor Chao that sacrificed himself was his red bow tie, which had somehow remarkably survived without a bit of the fabric of it damaged. After that, Cream had wailed out in pain for her loss as Bokkun carried her away from the terrifying scene.

Back at the present time, Cream was looking at her gift in complete shock. She didn’t understand the gift though. Why did Bokkun give her something like this?

“I… I got it for you so that you could remember all of the happy times you had with Cheese.” Bokkun began. “I… I know that he meant a lot to you. You… you even accepted him as… as more than just a… a pet. I… I also got it and so that you could… you could… remember why he saved you.” Bokkun then looked at Cream and noticed she was crying. “Are you okay, Cream?”

“Yes.” She then approached Bokkun and set her face at him and so that they were only inches apart. “Thank you, Bokkun.” She then closed the gap and kissed him right on the lips.

The kiss was only a short one, but it felt incredibly amazing to Bokkun. He became suddenly frozen just by the touch of the kiss. He didn’t even notice when the kiss had ended. The feel of the kiss was still upon his lips. Charmy noticed this and was just grossed out by it. He turned away, but noticed that there was a small pain in his chest. He just shrugged off the sudden chest pain. Though he wondered, why was he so hurt when he saw Cream and Bokkun kiss?

By now, it seemed that they had opened all of the presents. However, Amy was looking around the tree to see if there were any more of them. She really enjoyed getting presents on Christmas morning. She then spotted a medium sized box that was wrapped in ruby colored wrapping paper and had a golden colored ribbon.

“Hey! There’s one more!” She said. She then noticed a name on the tag. “It says, ‘to: Bokkun’.”

When the little robot heard that, he snapped out of his trance. Bokkun then approached the pink hedgehog. “For me?” He asked.

“Yeah, and look at who it’s from.” She said as she handed the gift to him.

“It says that it’s from Santa Claus.” Then he became depressed at guessing what it could be. “Oh, it’s probably just another lump of coal!”

“Why is that, Bokkun?” Cream asked.

“One Christmas, Eggman had me and the rest of the team try to ruin it for everyone. After we failed thanks to Sonic, we were all put on Santa’s Permanent Naughty List. You never get off of something like that!”

“Hey, there’s a card attached.” Amy pointed out.

Bokkun removed the card and started to read it.

Dear Bokkun,

I have noticed how much good you have done this year. The day you saved Cream and betrayed Eggman showed how much you were willing to change. You helped Cream through her depression, and eased her pain. There is no greater sign of love than that.

For this purpose, I hereby remove you from my Permanent Naughty List. There is always room on my Nice list for those who think of others first. You thought of Cream and her feelings first. Good job, Bokkun!

Congratulations and keep up the great work all your life.

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

As Bokkun read the letter, his eyes welled up with tears of happiness. He could hardly believe it. He was one of the few in history to ever be removed from the Permanent Naughty List. Now he just had to make sure to never be on that again, and he would never receive another lump of coal for as long as he lived.

Cream hugged him from behind when he was finished reading it. “That’s so great! Congratulations, Bokkun!” She said happily.

“Well, open it, Bokkun!” Amy said.

He obeyed and opened his present. He was shocked at what he found. It was the one present he had wanted since he was put on Santa’s Naughty List. It was a trumpet.

“I don’t believe it! I’ve wanted this since I was put onto his naughty list!” Bokkun said.

Amy then noticed something else in the box. “Hey, what’s with these marshmallows that came in the box?” She asked as she looked at the small, round, green colored objects.

After she asked that, Bokkun started to try and play a familiar Christmas tune. However, it was so off-key and out of tune, that it was very unrecognizable and downright horrible. Sonic, who was covering his ears from the horrible sounding music, turned to Amy.

“To be honest Amy, I think they’re earplugs.” He said as he took a pair of the round objects Amy was holding and put them in his ears.

Amy did the same as well as Manic and Sonia. Knuckles ripped two pages out of a book that he got from Rouge that he didn’t want and stuffed them in his ears. Seeing what Knuckles did made Rouge giggle at him and made her forget about the horrible music. Cream immediately put on a sad face and tied her long ears together underneath her chin, blocking out most of the horrible sound. The Chaotix Team just covered their ears and screamed in agony. Vanilla just laughed and took a picture of the scene.

Tails and Cosmo both ran away from the sound. They stopped only a small distance away, but were still underneath the giant Christmas tree.

“I think thanks to the wind we won’t be able to hear it at this distance.” Tails said.

“Thank you for letting me spend Christmas with you, Tails. It really was a lot of fun.” Cosmo said.

Tails scratched the back of his head with a smile on his face. “It was nothing!”

“I want to apologize, Tails.”

“What for, Cosmo?”

“I wasn’t able to get you a Christmas gift this year. I saw the perfect thing, but someone snatched the last one off the shelf before I could. I’m so sorry, Tails.” She said on the verge of tears.

“It’s okay, Cosmo!” He said with a slight giggle in his voice. “I forgive you. Besides, I already got what I wanted the most.”

“What was that, Tails?”

“It was you.” Cosmo was speechless when he said that. “I wanted you back more than anything else. I did get some nice gifts this year, but none of them would compare to you. You are very special and important to me, Cosmo. I wanted you back because I love and care about you, Cosmo. I don’t think I could’ve gotten a greater gift than to have you back to spend Christmas with me.”

“Thank you, Tails!” Cosmo then spotted something right above them. “Tails, Look!”

Tails obeyed and noticed that they were standing right underneath the mistletoe. He then held Cosmo by the shoulders, and as his beloved did the same, he smiled at her. “Merry Christmas, Cosmo.”

“Merry Christmas, Tails!”

As they closed the gap, they wrapped their arms around the neck of one another. Their lips then met together and Tails wanted to take the kiss further. He licked her across the lips, which triggered them to open. He then put his tongue into her open mouth. He tasted the walls of her mouth, which were sweeter then her lips.

Having his lingua in her mouth made Cosmo moan in pleasure. She was really enjoying this way of kissing someone. Yet she wondered what Tails was feeling. She started to push back with her own tongue and Tails noticed that she wanted to experience what he was. He relaxed his organ of taste and allowed her entrance into his mouth. She then put her tongue into his mouth. She then tasted the walls of his mouth and found them to have quite the lovely and inviting taste. She wanted to taste his mouth forever.

Of course, it is said that no good thing can last and they finally parted, needing air, as it seemed to take a lot of the oxygen they needed from them. They then looked around and noticed that everyone was looking at them with the majority of them having sly smiles on their faces, while the rest had surprised or looks of disgust, the latter being that of only Charmy. Tails and Cosmo realized that everyone noticed them in their open mouth, fully passionate kiss and blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed.

“Hey, it’s okay you two. You’re in love. Do it all you want the way you want.” Sonic said. “Just please keep the more special moments in a private area, okay?”

They both nodded to him, but neither of them knew what he meant by “the more special moments”.

“So what’s next, Tails?” Cosmo asked.

“Now we take our gifts and head to Cream’s to enjoy some Christmas breakfast. After that, we get to enjoy our gifts while we wait for Cream’s mother to make the Christmas feast that we’ll have late in the afternoon.”

“Okay then, let’s go!”

They then started to gather up their gifts. Cosmo had soon gathered up her gifts and, seeing that her friends were busy gathering theirs, she decided to have a little conversation with a certain someone, or as some would prefer, something. She walked up to the giant Christmas tree and rested her hand upon it. The tree seemed to somehow notice this and was the first to speak.

“Ah, Cosmo. Hello there!” Said the tree by means of what seemed to be telepathy.

“Hello!” Cosmo said back.

“Cosmo, I want to thank you. You have given me the wish I’ve wanted since I was a seedling. I thank you very much for this opportunity. Though I can’t help but feel that something is on your mind.”

“Well, yes. I had this dream and…”

“Ah, yes! I had strangely gotten a vision of the same dream you were having. What you dreamed was what was known as ‘The Nativity Story’. Well, at least a prodigy of it as I have come to understand. It is what is said to be the true origin of Christmas.”

“I often heard the me in my dream calling the child, ‘Our Lord’. Why is that?”

“The Lord, the Savior, the King of Kings… he held a number of titles that made him known. He was born for one reason… to save the world.”

“Really? What for?”

“At the time, the world had become a dark place. It had forgotten how to love and had become a place of hatred. This would’ve led it on a path of early destruction. All live would’ve ceased to exist if it continued. So to save it, he came and taught the inhabitants how to love again. He had saved the world from darkness. For this, he is remembered of on this special day, where we all celebrate his birth.”

“I see. So that explains why this day is so special. I understand it all now. Thank you!”

The tree then felt that Cosmo was about to remove her hand, and decided to say one last thing to her before the contact broke between them. “Oh, one last thing. I noticed your little kiss you had with Tails. To be fully honest, I think you two make a great couple.”

Cosmo smiled at the tree. She was only a little bit embarrassed by such a remark. She was starting to get used to the relationship she was having with Tails. Cosmo then heard her beloved calling her.

“Hey Cosmo, you coming?” Tails asked.

“Oh! Yeah, I’m coming!” She said back to him.

She then gathered up her stuff and ran to catch up with Tails. However, she turned around a few feet later and looked at the special Christmas tree. She understood everything now. She knew what all of the commercialism represented and how it was connected with the origin of Christmas. She smiled at the tree.

“Thank you! You made my Christmas wish come true. I wanted to know the true meaning of Christmas, and now, thanks to you, I know! Thank you so very much King of Trees!” She said.

She then left the tree and joined her friends to spend Christmas with those she cared about.

After a breakfast of eggs, bacon, orange juice and sticky buns, the last one of which Cosmo enjoyed so much that she had five helpings of them, they all enjoyed the new gaming system that Amy had gotten. The gaming system was one that had the control of it being of more natural movement. Cosmo found herself to be naturally good at tennis, as that was the game within the system she had kicked everyone’s butt in.

Tails was especially embarrassed when he lost to Cosmo. “I can’t believe I lost to my own girlfriend, and I’m usually good at tennis!” He said.

“That’s because you use your tails to assist you in it. With this game, you don’t have such an advantage.” Sonic pointed out.

Tails laughed nervously in embarrassment, knowing Sonic was right. He couldn’t cheat in this game like he could in real life.

They continued playing with the new system until it was time for the huge Christmas feast. They gathered around the table and Cosmo was surprised at how much was prepared. Tails wasn’t kidding when he said the word “huge”. There was a twenty-pound turkey, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, dressing, plum pudding, cranberry sauce and lime gelatin dessert. Plates and silverware were placed around a table that was big enough to seat twenty people. Everything was so neatly arranged that it seemed like a shame to mess it all up. Of course, with wasting food being an even bigger shame, there was little that could be done.

“Wow, Vanilla! You did this all by yourself?” Cosmo asked.

“Well, Vector did help me out a little bit.” She answered, which made the crocodile chuckle.

Sonic just smirked. He knew the exact reason Vector did that. ‘That Vector will do anything to impress Cream’s mother.’ He thought to himself.

They were about to seat themselves when there was a sudden knock on the door.

Hearing the sudden knock definitely shocked both Cream and Vanilla. “Mother, did you invite anyone else to our Christmas feast?” Cream asked.

“No dear, I didn’t.” Vanilla answered her daughter.

Sonia then answered the door and came face to face with quite an unfamiliar hedgehog. He had black fur, with his chest being that of white and red streaks on the back of his spines. Sonia couldn’t help but be a little mesmerized when she looked at him. There was something about this black hedgehog that she couldn’t put her finger on.

“Is this the home of Cream the Rabbit?” The black hedgehog asked.

“Uh… yes! Please come in.” Sonia said.

As soon as the black hedgehog entered the dining room, all eyes were on him. They were very shocked to see him. The moment Cosmo saw the black hedgehog she hid behind Tails.

All was silent until the black hedgehog decided to break it. “So, why wasn’t I invited?” He asked.

“Well Shadow, you see… um…” Tails started explaining as he cautiously looked behind himself where Cosmo was hiding.

The black hedgehog now known as Shadow noticed the way Tails was acting and understood that the reason was behind him. He then slowly approached Tails and stopped right in front of him.

“Well?” He asked.

At that point, Cosmo bravely looked over Tails’ shoulder. Shadow was surprised to see Cosmo alive, though his face didn’t show such a reaction. By seeing her alive now, Shadow easily put everything together.

“I understand now.” He said.

With that, he turned around and started to leave. Sonic called after him. “Hey wait a minute, Shadow…”

“Forget it!” Shadow interrupted. “I know why I wasn’t invited.”

With that, Shadow left. Sonia then turned to Sonic. “Who was that?” She asked.

“That was the Shadow that you know as my rival and the one that tried to kill Cosmo.”

Vanilla had a solemn look on her face when she saw the black hedgehog leave. Even a grown up like her has a list of what they want for Christmas, but hers had things that meant so much more. She knew that her guests all held quite the friendship between one another. It was more like they were one big family. She wished for it to never be torn apart. She knew of the war that they were in against Dr. Eggman, she wished it would end soon and never start up again. She knew of the pain her daughter’s heart was in from losing Cheese. Even with the help of Bokkun, her heart was still hurting. She wished in time that it would heal. She wished that Shadow would have a friend. He really deserved one for all the times he helped them out. Most of all though, she saw the love that was between that of Tails and Cosmo, Cream and Bokkun and Sonic and Amy. She wished the love between them would never end for she somehow knew they were right for one another. All of this together was her grown up Christmas list and livelong wish that she hoped would one day come true.

---End Chapter 9---
------------------

I just know I'm going to be killed for doing a little something in this chapter, right? ^_^;

Anyways, this chapter marks the end of part 2. Next up is the long awaited part 3: The Sonic the Hedgehog Next Generation Readaptation.

It basically follows the same storyline as the new game. However, there are several key differences put in. One of which is that Sally shall take the place of the princess in the game that plays a major role, aka Elise. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that.

Please review.

See ya later. ^_^

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Whoa, heavy plot development! Looks like Cosmo isn't the only one to come back from the dead...i just found it hard to imagine Shadow feeling sorry about being left out of the celebrations. Charmy with a pain in his chest. You sly dog! I loved how practical Knuckles can get with gifts he doesn't want, nice touch!

Sonia and Manic are quite an interesting addition. Sadly, i never watched much Sonic Underground...correction: i watched zilch. but i can catch up fairly quickly.

The only real error i saw was

“Thank you! You made my Christmas wish come true. I wanted to know the true meaning of Christmas, and now, thanks to you, I know! Thank you so very much King of Trees!” She said.

that should have a comma before King of Trees. Oh well, it was very well written, and reading part three seems promising. Keep it up!

L@er!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
:D Nice! It was adorable (though I skimmed past the kissing part `cause... well, it's too much for me right now XD), I loved it. And I was wondering what happened to Cheese.

Sonic a triplet 0.o? Is that REALLY true? And it's about time Bokkum and Cream had strong feelings for each other. (Lol, the permanent naughty list. I remember seeing that on a Powerpuff Girls Christmas special I watched on the Internet. Adolf Hitler was on that list XDD.) And now Bokkum there needs a mentor.

I take it you saw "The Nativity Story", huh? >< Lucky, I want to see it! Wait, what thing did you put in here you might get killed for ?_? Oh, I get it now, lol. Your parents WILL kill you for that. (Ha! Pay back for telling everyone I was grounded >:3! Ah, the irony. They loved Misty's Miracle, yet they'll kill you for this story.)

Dang, pokeplayer! How many parts are you putting in this story?

Well, can't wait for more! W00T!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Responses to your responses:

Chapter 6:
This chapter is based on a number of old Christmas stories I was once told as a child. With these stories I was told as a child, I had got the idea that, if trees could speak, they would tell you of their dreams of becoming a certian innaminate objects. The greatest of all honors to them, was becoming a Christmas tree.
I never heard of those stories… still, sacrificing themselves doesn’t feel right though but that’s just my opinion.

Now, who was the one that taught you that lesson of the way people speak?
No one did. I thought it up. For example: You can tell that a person is smart yet boring because he’d be using a lot of long, intelligent words but have a tone that would put you to sleep, right? :p

Chapter 7:
--; About hypothermia, I never did well in science, so… but still, I get what you’re typing. ^^

Review for chapter 9:
Nice chapter. First, an error spotted.

“I often heard the me in my dream calling the child, ‘Our Lord’. Why is that?”
Type in the word ‘that’ to replace the underlined error.

Bokkun horribly playing the trumpet… yeah, maybe Santa should’ve sent him that coal instead. XP Liked that part, especially when Knuckles had to use scrunched up paper to block the noise.

The tongue bit… I was a little put off when you describing their movements for some odd reason. Besides, I don’t do tongues while kissing.

Sonia and Manic… I’ve seen those two from Sonic Underground, so it’s a nice twist when you base the fic on the Sonic X series.

I’m not surprised that Shadow being a little PO’d for not being invited to the party, but then again, Tails and the others had their reasons so I don’t blame them. I’m just wondering what Shadow will be doing next.

Overall, good work. Keep it up.

Chapter 10

Okay, time to finally get those reviews out of the way.

Air Dragon: In the Japanese version, Shadow never actually died. This is well known, because in that version, you see Shadow in front of Molly's grave near the end of Ep. 78.

Well, you may recall that Tails wanted to invite a certian someone, but chose not to in the end, right? That was Shadow. The reason why is simple. He tried to kill Cosmo back in Ep 73. Also, he is a mysterious being. Everything he does is questionable. He's a being that can't seem to be figured out.

Charmy having a pain in his heart is the start of a series of love triangles within the story. This represents the first, Bokkun&Cream&Charmy, that will appear later. The rest are the following: Sally&Sonic&Amy, Tikal&Shadow&Sonia and Manic&Blaze&Silver.

Interesting love triangles, no? ;)

Hey, if you have the ability to watch torrents, I'll be more than happy to tell you where you can download Sonic Underground. Of course, for protection reasons, I can only give it to you by PM. ^_^

Thank you very much for that correction that actually counts. (Oh, am I making BP look bad here? *laughs evilly*)

Part 3 is going to be difficult to work with. Of course, expect quite the surprise ending when I'm finally done with it. ^_^

Kutie Pie: Well, you're going to have to start reading stuff like that kissing part if you plan to enjoy this story. Reason why, is that the first "extra special" scene is coming within only a few chapters. (Exact number is unknown at the moment.) Part 3 will change this story from PG-13 to R, maybe even NC-17. And I'm sure you know why. ;)

If you go by the storyline of Sonic Underground, yes, Sonic is a triplet and a prince.

Bokkun has had strong feelings for Cream since Season 3 of Sonic X. Of course, love needs to be returned in the same affection, or all the efforts will be for naught. It is indeed questionable as to how Cream would feel about Bokkun. Throughout this whole thing, I just had to guess as to how Cream would feel if she knew the truth.

And I must admit that Santa’s Permanent Naughty List idea did come from "The Fight Before Christmas" Episode of the Powerpuff Girls. It seemed like a really good idea to put in, so I went with it. ^_^

And don't worry, Kutie Pie, Bokkun will get better at playing the trumpet. He's wanted to learn how to play it since he was put on Santa’s Permanent Naughty List. :p

Actually, I have NOT seen "The Nativity Story". References to that were all pure imagination. ^_^

I was actually expecting multiple posters to kill me for killing Cheese the Chao. However, ever since I posted it in the several different places, I have yet to be killed by someone. :) Did I kill someone everyone actually hated? :confused:

Oh, and my parents have yet to find out about this one. Especially with it being put on my own computer. And yes, they would kill me if they saw this. ^_^

Right now, I'm not sure how many parts will be put into this story, but I have a total of 5 planned thus far. I'm seeing Part 3 taking about a year to finish. :D (Yes, it's THAT long.)

Brian Powell: Ah, now it's your turn, BP. :)

I never heard of those stories… still, sacrificing themselves doesn’t feel right though but that’s just my opinion.

If you like, I can give you those stories by PM. ^_^

No one did. I thought it up. For example: You can tell that a person is smart yet boring because he’d be using a lot of long, intelligent words but have a tone that would put you to sleep, right? :p

Hmm, then I wonder if you read all those times I corrected your corrections that you gave me for The Deadliest Tournament. After all, the majority of those were when one was speaking, and grammer really doesn't count when someone speaks. If it did, certian charcters wouldn't be who they are. :)

--; About hypothermia, I never did well in science, so… but still, I get what you’re typing. ^^

I actually learned such a thing when I was in Boy Scouts. It was part of what I had to learn to get the much required First Aid merit badge.

Now for your review on Chapter 9.

Yet again, you get me at someone speaking. How many times must I point out that grammer doesn't when someone speaks for you to get the point?

Okay, I shall now reveal where the Bokkun playing horribly scene came from. It was inspired by a scene in "Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas". In that scene, Scrooge McDuck gets bagpipes for Christmas, and we all know how bad those can sound. ^_^ Huey, Duey and Louie found some earpulgs in the box that had the bagpipes. Donald ripped out two pages from "The Big Book of Manners" that he didn't want that he got anyways for Christmas, which made Daisy giggle.

You can see where certian charcters fitted in with that scene. Though the rest of the charcters' reactions were of pure imagination.

Oh, and I did think about Knuckles beating Bokkun to a pulp for such horrible playing, but then Cream would be so sad. I really didn't want to cause her pain on such a special day. ^_^

Like I said to KP, you're going to have to get used to those scenes. Part 3 is going to make this story R/NC-17. So you best be prepared for the worst. :)

Well, I feel the Sonic cartoons can be put together without some sort of crazy crossover that involves multiple Sonics appearing. Doing that just makes a final battle look rather weak.

Well if you've played Sonic the Hedgehog Next Generation for XBox 360/PS3, then you can easily figure it out, since that is what Part 3 will be based off of.

-----

Whew! Finally done! *Looks at clock* Well that sure took a while.

Now, it's time to begin. Part 3: Sonic the Hedgehog Next Generation Readaptation.

Remember, this is different from the game in it's own rights. Despite the fact that the main storyline of Part 3 is based off of it.

Well, here we go! ^_^

----------

Chapter 10

You Ready For This?​

Only a year had passed, and somehow an evil entity was unleashed. With one powerful attack, it had destroyed the hero of this special world. As of now, the creature was unleashing its attack upon the world and destroying everything.

The one known as the ultimate life form had tried his best, but failed. Now, with the creature using the ultimate power of the planet, there seemed to be nothing that could stop it.

Amy and a certain unknown female chipmunk that she hated with envy could do nothing more than watch in horror. Someone they once loved with all their heart but now hated had left them in a certain condition. Because they were now carrying something very precious, they couldn’t risk attacking the giant beast that was destroying everything. It had even destroyed their friends. It once seemed impossible that something like this could happen, but now it seemed the world was doomed.

Despite this, there was still a tiny glimmer of hope. For these two women had been able to produce children only months later, which in turn produced children of their own. Soon, the many generations had brought forth a warrior that could do battle with the monster that was unleashed. The warrior was a silver colored hedgehog. Maybe not all that special to the naked eye, but he held a special power. It was that of the psychic. With it, he could control objects at will. He could also control the power of his enemies and launch it right back at them.

As of this moment, he was flying through the ruined city with his psychic powers. It was hard to believe anything was left standing. If one listened closely enough, his thoughts could be heard by means of telekinesis.

‘This world was devastated before I was born. A harsh, bleak place where we live in eternal darkness. Life is a struggle and people live without hope. How did this happen? No one will answer me directly, but they always point… to the flames.’

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted as a pillar of fire appeared in front of him. He activated his psychic powers and destroyed the flames quickly.

‘These flames… they burn away at my world, destroying everything in their path. They come from an eternal life form that we cannot truly defeat. The Flames of Disaster, known as Iblis…’

His thoughts were interrupted again, this time by a female voice calling him. “Silver!” It said.

He turned around to see a light purple female cat that had an orange jewel on her forehead running toward him. He in turn called out to her. “Blaze! What’s wrong?” He asked in concern.

“He’s appeared again!” She said as her eyes turned serious and she pointed in a certain direction with her finger that was covered with a gloved hand.

Hearing that, Silver took off at high speed and headed into the direction that the cat that had a purple skirt on pointed. Blaze ran toward him at high speed, leaping amazing heights as she came across objects that were in the way.

As soon as the two of them arrive at an unknown location, the two of them start to run towards the source, Silver leading the way. They come to a small ledge, which they easily jump over. Up ahead, Silver spotted two birds that appeared to be made completely out of lava. These creatures were servants of Iblis. Iblis could create such things at will.

Silver saw two cars and a giant boulder near by. Using his psychic powers, he was able to lift the objects off the ground. He then took careful aim and threw a car at each bird, destroying it upon impact. He then spotted a raptor up ahead that was made of lava. He took the boulder and threw it at the raptor, which was killed upon impact.

Silver then jumped to a higher ledge and hit a spring nearby, launching him onto a higher ledge. Blaze kept up with him, having him clear the way. As soon as Silver landed on the ledge, he spotted two more of the birds that were made of lava. Using some boxes that were nearby, he threw them at the birds.

With the way clear, he continued on. He jumped over a few gaps ahead and landed on a fallen street sign that was attached to a ledge. He then ran across a suspended beam. At the edge of the beam he used his powers to make it bend. Seeing this, Blaze immediately jumped onto his back and held on to him. This had suddenly caused Silver to stop using his powers and made them launch into the air. Luckily, they landed on top of a building. As soon as they landed, Blaze got off of Silver.

He then turned to her. “Hey! What did you do that for?” He asked, a bit enraged.

“Well I didn’t want to get left behind!” Blaze answered annoyed.

Silver just shook his head. He suddenly noticed something. “Look out!” He shouted as he tackled Blaze out of the way.

“What -?” Blaze’s question was interrupted when she saw a fireball hit right where she was standing.

A little furious that one of the birds had nearly hit his friend, he concentrated his powers on a metal sphere nearby and launched it at the birds, destroying them upon impact. The ball continued and hit one of the supports on the bridge, which caused it to tilt. As the bridge tilted, two more metal spheres started to roll down it, destroying several lava raptors in their path. The spheres rolled off the bridge and plummeted into the lava below.

Blaze was in a bit of a state of shock. Did Silver save her out of friendship, or something deeper? She then shook out the thought in her head. She never thought that Silver could have feelings for her. They were just friends.

Silver looked at the problem at hand. He knew Blaze couldn’t jump that far, but at least he could levitate that far quite easily. He then turned to his friend, who appeared to be in deep thought. Silver then grabbed her hand, which knocked Blaze out of her trance and look at her friend.

“I’ll help you across.” He said.

Blaze trusted her friend and held his hand tightly. He then jumped into the air and levitated across. After they got across they continued on to their destination. As they continued, Silver noticed a tornado of fire in the mere distance.

“That tornado!” He said as he came to a conclusion. ‘That must be where Iblis is.’ He thought to himself.

He spotted a tall snake that was made of magma nearby and grabbed the metal and wooden boxes nearby with his powers. He then launched the boxes at the snake. This had greatly damaged the snake, but not destroy it. Angry, the snake launched a counter attack and fired a spiked ball that was made of lava at Silver. He grabbed the ball with his powers and launched it right back at the snake, destroying it.

With the snake destroyed, he jumped into the air and levitated across. Blaze kept up with him by jumping across onto small ledges that were nearly impossible to balance on. They then came to a ledge that was impossible for either of them to jump to. However, Silver solved that problem with ease. He focused his power and launched it at the ground. This caused several objects to float in midair, creating an artificial staircase that led to where they had to go.

When they reached the ledge, they saw a fragile wall that was in the way. Silver concentrated his power on a car nearby and launched it at the wall, making it crumble into many pieces. Up ahead was a rock monster. The creature wasn’t looking at them, so Silver threw a metal box right at the creature. This got its attention. Blaze then jumped up and kicked the creature with all her might right in the head. The head of the creature went flying and hit a wall, crumbling upon impact. The rock creature then started searching for its head, but walked right off the building and fell into the lava below.

Silver saw the tornado of fire further ahead. However, there seemed to be no path towards it. Using his powers to levitate himself over there would tire him out and he wouldn’t be able to take on Iblis. He had to find a way to get over there without using too much power. He then looked around and spotted something a little higher. It was a fast moving ramp that was still in working condition. If Silver could get to it, he could launch himself over there. However, there were a few lava raptors guarding it. It seemed that Iblis was expecting him.

Despite that, Silver launched his powers at the ground, enabling him to make a spiraling staircase out of objects in the area that lead to the top of the building where the fast moving ramp was. He and Blaze climbed the new artificial staircase and faced the raptors. One of the raptors breathed a pillar of fire right at Blaze, but she dodged it and kicked the raptor in the head, dislocating its neck and killing it. Silver then used his powers on the dead body of the lava raptor and launched it right at the two remaining ones, exploding them upon impact.

Blaze then saw the fast moving ramp and got the idea of what Silver had to get over there. They hit the ramp and launched themselves right at the tornado of fire, where they knew Iblis was waiting. They landed on the street and ran towards the edge of it. The lava was only a few feet below them and they could feel the heat it was radiating.

Suddenly, the creature they were searching for emerged. It gave off an even more intense heat then the lava when it appeared in front of them. The giant creature made of lava looked at Silver and Blaze with his yellow eyes.

Silver growled at the ugly beast. “Come on, you monster!” He shouted. The big brute roared at Silver and Blaze. “Iblis! Today, it will be finished!” Silver shouted at him.

Silver immediately grabbed a boulder nearby with his powers and threw it at the beast, hitting him in the eye. The demon roared in pain. However, the attack mostly made him angry. The fiend fired many boulders from his chest and launched them right at Silver. This was a mistake the being made. Silver used his psychic power to grab the boulders then launched them to block others that he couldn’t grab that were headed to him. With many other boulders around, Silver grabbed them and launched them right at Iblis. Iblis roared in pain as the onslaught of boulders continuously hit him. It soon stopped, but only because Silver had run out of projectiles. If it weren’t for that, he would’ve never stopped.

Iblis then breathed fire at Silver. Silver could feel the intense heat of the flames. Powering up his psychic powers, Silver started to control the blaze and launched it right back at Iblis. The beast then roared in extreme pain as the flames started to destroy his armored head.

Seeing this had surprised Silver. “Is it over?” He asked.

The beast roared at Silver in anger. “It’s not over yet! Don’t let your guard down, Silver!” Blaze told her friend.

Iblis then launched a bunch of rocks at the duo once more. Silver grabbed many of the rocks with his powers and threw them right back at Iblis. Nearly all of the rocks hit the others that were still coming at him, but one survived threw the moving barrier of rocks and hit Iblis right in the face. The beast then fainted and sank into the lava below.

“Looks like we stopped it for now.” Blaze said.

“But it’ll just rise up from its ashes again.” Silver said. In anger, he hit a wall structure nearby with his fist. “What’s the point of all this? It’ll never end.”

“Calm down, Silver.”

“Then tell me what we should do.” He said in a solemn tone. “How can we completely destroy Iblis?”

Blaze looked away from him, a bit sad that she didn’t have a way to answer him.

“By knowing the truth, of course.” A voice said.

Silver looked up and saw the source of the voice, which was a black hedgehog with blue striped back quills and a white furred chest.

“Just like a flower comes from a seed or a chicken comes from an egg, everything has an origin.” He explained. “You need to find the being originally responsible for this catastrophe.”

“Is that really the answer to our problem?” Silver asked. “Tell me, do you know who it is?”

He only nodded to them. He then led the two to a special room that had many terminals. There, he spoke to them.

“To fix this present timeline, you need to change the past.” He said.

“But, that’s impossible!” Silver pointed out.

“With my help, you can, because I have the power to travel through time.”

“No way!” Silver said in disbelief.

“To change the past, you must eliminate the individual who had awakened Iblis… The Iblis Trigger.”

Silver thought about this for a second as Blaze walked closer to him. “If I eliminate that guy, will our world be saved?” He asked.

The black hedgehog nodded. “The day of Disaster… here are my records of this event. This was when Iblis was freed and his flames were released into the world.” He said as he pushed a few buttons on one of the terminals, which brought up on the screen several pictures that showed what the world looked like before Iblis was unleashed.

As Silver and Blaze looked, they became quite shocked. Just by those few pictures, they could tell the world was once beautiful, but it was so hard to believe that it was ever once like that.

“And you have this being to blame.” The black hedgehog said as he handed Silver a purple emerald that was glowing.

Silver took it, and as he looked at the crystal, it showed him the image of a blue hedgehog that was surrounded by fire into his mind.

“I see it!” Silver said. “So, that blue hedgehog is the Iblis trigger?” He asked.

Blaze looked at him with a look of curiosity. “Blue hedgehog…” She said.

A part of her seemed to remember such a being. Though it seemed that she couldn’t remember where.

Silver then gave the emerald to the black hedgehog. “I’ll send us back in time to the point where The Iblis Trigger was alive.” He said as he activated his power.

The black hedgehog produced a black ball that was as dark as shadows in his hands. It enlarged and surrounded them. Blaze and Silver were a little frightened by what was happening and started flinching. They all then disappeared, as they were traveling back in time to the day before the events that had occurred that had unleashed Iblis.

---End Chapter 10---
-----------

This was just above 4 pages, but look at what I did with it. ^_^

Anyways, please review.

See ya later. ^_^

Last edited:

Xtra

You will be missed:(
First Sonic X, then Sonic Underground, and then Sonic 360. You are just laying on reference after reference. Though that's not a bad thing.

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Okay just gettin in line. i'll be back either after lectures or tomorrow.

L@er!

Much much later...

I'm back! Finally! Had midsems and assignments like there was no tomorrow! Let's get to it...

as i've never played sonic next gen before, i've no idea what to say. Brian's handled the grammar and other confusing comments, so all i'll say is: i can't wait to see what happens to our new heroes (and this fic) next!

Stay in the game buddy!

L@er!

Last edited:

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Cool…

Although they’re not the best battle scenes but the part where Blaze kicked that Raptor in the head, breaking its neck, that made me cringe and I like moments like this. A couple of things I would like to point out:
His thoughts were interrupted again, this time by a female voice calling him. “Silver!” It said.
It’s a ‘she’. Since you mentioned that it’s a female, there’s no need to say ‘it’.

Silver his powers at the ground
Silver what? o-o?

Overall, it’s not the best chapter but it shows interest and development of the upcoming plot. I think something good is coming up. ^^

Chapter 11

Xtra: Well now that I've rethought everything for my story, it's not gonna be like Sonic 2006. I'm going to speed up the storyline of that part somewhat. :)

Air Dragon: It won't contain too many spoilers, but will still hold a good amount of the game in it, regardless.

Brian Powell: I have fixed the mistakes now and I'm glad you liked that part of it. ^_^

Okay, with the reviews out of the way, I shall now warn everyone that with this very chapter, this fic is now R rated.

I shall not be held responsible for any physical, emotional, mental and/or spiritual problems you may encounter while reading this chapter. It is your choice and your choice alone to read it. So no blaming me if bad things happen to you while reading this chapter.

WARNING: Contains descriptive sexual references.

Remember, you have been warned.

Well, enjoy! :)
----------------

Chapter 11

Man! I Feel Like A Woman!​

It was now the day of when the events that would lead to the destruction of the world. Though this first thing is rather private to one being, it is necessary to understand how it all happened. Cosmo was inside the shower, washing her naked self. She found a nice surprise upon herself when she awoke. The rose buds within her hair had finally bloomed. She knew Cream and several more of her friends would be very surprised to hear this.

As she washed her hair, she wondered why certain thoughts were harboring her mind. They were of her and her lover, but in a strange, unknown to her, physical activity. These thoughts seemed to be strangely wonderful to her. She didn’t understand why these thoughts were invading her, but she loved them.

After her hair was clean, she stepped out of the shower and started drying herself with a towel. For some strange reason, she felt the urge to start rubbing her lower region and did so. She moaned in pleasure as she did this, and for some odd reason unknown to herself, she started to imagine her beloved doing that to her.

Cosmo suddenly felt something warm and wet. She stopped rubbing her sensitive spot and looked at her hand. She then became shocked with fright as she saw her own vital fluid of life upon her hand. She let out a scream of terror that reached within the entire house.

Cream and Bokkun were enjoying a cartoon show on TV when they suddenly heard the scream of terror. Cream immediately knew who that was.

“That sounded like Cosmo.” She said.

Bokkun and Cream immediately feared for her. They rushed upstairs to her aid. Bokkun harbored the thought that their common enemy had found her and was currently holding her hostage with some sort of giant robot. However, he couldn’t be more wrong at this point.

Cream was afraid that her “sister” was hurt. She feared that Cosmo had gotten into an accident of some kind. She wouldn’t believe how far from the truth she was.

Cream then reached the room that Cosmo had claimed as her own bedroom. She didn’t see her anywhere. Her ears then picked up someone who was whimpering in fear. Cream followed the sound and found herself in front of the door leading to the bathroom. She tried turning the knob, but found the door to be locked. Bokkun had arrived not long after Cream tried the door and, seeing the situation at hand, turned to her.

“Forgive me for this, Cream.” He said.

Bokkun reared his arm back and thrust it forward, destroying a part of the door near the knob. Cream screamed in shock when she saw Bokkun do this. Bokkun then unlocked the door from the other side. He then turned the knob and opened the door. The two gasped as they saw a fainted Cosmo, with a towel draped over her nude body, lying face first in a pool of her own blood. Seeing this made Bokkun faint. Cream immediately rushed to find her mother.

Cream found Vanilla asleep in her bed, for it was still early in the morning. However, Cream noticed something different. Her mother was completely nude and was sleeping with Vector having his arms wrapped around her. Cream didn’t understand why this was how she found her mother, but a part of her guessed that it was something that grownups do. Cream knew her mother had an explanation, and she was more than determined to find out what it was.

Cream ran up to the bed and shook her mother gently. “Mom! Mom!” She said in a tone of panic.

Hearing her daughter’s plea, Vanilla woke up. “What is it, my dear?” She asked.

“It’s Cosmo! She needs help!”

Hearing what she said, Vanilla got out of bed, grabbed her bathrobe from the closet and put it on. She then followed her daughter to where Cosmo was. When the two of them got there, Vanilla was shocked seeing Cosmo lying face first in a pool of blood. She bent down and lifted up Cosmo’s head, examining her condition. She then turned to her daughter.

“Cream, do you remember what I told you about calling 911?” She asked.

“Yes, mother! I do!” Cream answered.

“Then call them!”

Cream wasted no time. She rushed to the living room and grabbed the cordless phone. She then dialed 9-1-1. After a few rings, the phone was answered.

“911! Please state your emergency.” A voice on the other end said.

“It’s my sister! She’s bleeding very badly.” She said in panic.

“Okay, calm down! We’re sending some paramedics right away. Now, will you tell me what kind of creature your sister is?”

“Well… um…”

“Miss, if there is any reason you want to keep any information you give us during this conversation a secret, we will do so, but understand that we need it to help your sister when the paramedics arrive.”

Cream sighed in defeat and decided to give them all the necessary information needed. “Okay, the truth of the matter is this…”

It was about fifteen minutes that the paramedics arrived. There was a knock upon the door and Cream answered it. In all truth, there was only one paramedic that arrived. It was a lioness that was dressed in a doctor’s uniform. The name “Jill” was written upon the nametag on her uniform.

“Hello! I’m here for the patient.” Jill said.

Cream immediately took Jill upstairs and to the restroom, where Cosmo was still lying. By now, Bokkun had become conscious again and, along with Vanilla, was looking over Cosmo. Jill approached the patient. She bent down and placed two of her fingers on Cosmo’s neck. Finding a pulse, she continued her work. She immediately checked the body for any wounds. After her examination found her none whatsoever, she became curious. She then carefully examined Cosmo’s lower region. When she noticed something important, she smiled, figuring out what happened.

Jill then turned to the rest of the group. “Don’t worry, she just needs some more rest and she’ll be fine.” She said, which made the group sigh in relief. She then turned her attention to the one she believed was the head of the household. “May I have a word with you?” She asked Vanilla.

“Yes, you may.” She said. The two then went to a room nearby, which turned out to be Cream’s bedroom, and closed the door.

When the two of them were seated on the soft and comfortable bed, Jill began the conversation. “According to what I saw when I examined her, as far as I can tell, she most likely had her very first period and fainted from the sight of all that blood.” She said.

“Really? That’s such a huge relief!” Vanilla said, feeling better as she put a hand to her own chest.

“How old is she, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I’m not sure. She is from another planet, and who knows how it all works with her species?”

“Well, I would probably guess about ten or eleven by our planet’s timeline, but I would advise getting a proper doctor’s appointment for her to be sure. After all, with our technology, we can determine someone’s age by the samples we get to check and see if everyone is growing healthy.”

“What I’m mainly worried about is my daughter, Cream, which was the one that brought you to Cosmo. When Cream came to wake me, I was still nude from what I did last night with someone.”

“Well, if you don’t feel ready to tell her about it, there are some half truths you can tell her.”

“I guess so, but what about Cosmo?”

“The wisest thing to do would be to tell her all about ‘The Facts of Life’ that many parents eventually teach their children. After all, she has just reached the point where she can have children. I wish you luck in all this!”

Vanilla went into deep thought as of this moment. She was hoping to wait a little longer before telling her daughter about such a subject. She knew her daughter would ask questions. As of now, she had to prepare for the worst.

It wasn’t long after that Cosmo awoke. She found herself in her own room, lying in her bed. She didn’t understand what was going on. Before her thoughts on the recent events could be collected, Vanilla came through the door.

“Well! I see you’re awake, my dear!” She said.

“What happened to me?” Cosmo asked, confused.

“All that happened was that you had your very first period.” She answered as she sat down on the bed and so that she could face Cosmo.

“My first period?” Cosmo was even more confused now.

“It indicates that your body has reached the point where you can have children. However, I guess that if you want to understand it all, I have to tell you about ‘The Facts of Life’. These facts are hidden for a reason. It’s to ensure that whoever you are telling understands what they are going through. Also, if revealed too soon, terrible things could happen. The child at hand may not be as willing to ever have children. This is why it had to wait until the right moment. Now, if you’ll allow it, I’ll tell you all that you need to know…”

It was a few hours later that Cosmo had learned everything about “The Facts of Life”. The idea of what exactly she was told was strange to her. Was mating with your lover really that special? Then again, with the way Vanilla explained it all, it was similar to the thoughts she had when she was taking her shower. Was a part of her really thinking of doing that with Tails?

She was so lost in everything, she decided to call up a friend. The only one she could think of to call was Amy. Cosmo didn’t go into details on the phone, just telling her to come over so they could talk. After all, Amy was older than her and probably went through the same experience, so maybe she could help. She was now waiting in her room for the pink hedgehog to arrive.

She was sitting on her bed when she heard a knock on her door. She went up to it and found the very being she was waiting to arrive when she opened the door.

“Hi there, Cosmo!” Amy said with a smile.

“Hi Amy!” Cosmo said as she returned the smile.

“So, what was it you wanted to speak with me in person?” She asked with a curious look on her face.

“It’s actually rather difficult to say and kind of private.” She said as her smile started to fade.

“Well then, let’s sit down to make it easier on you.” She said.

Cosmo nodded and they both sat down next to each other on the bed.

“So, what is it?” Amy asked again.

“I’m not too sure how to say it.” Cosmo said.

“Then just say it.”

“Okay! According to Vanilla, I… I just had my… my very first… period.” She said.

Amy was surprised to hear this. “You’re kidding, right?” She asked in disbelief.

“It’s true, Amy. I did.” She whispered, not looking at her friend.

There was a moment of delayed reaction before Amy let out a scream of pure excitement. “I don’t believe this! My friend is all grown up now?” She asked.

Cosmo was about to react when Amy grabbed her arm. “Come on, girlfriend! We’re going shopping for this special occasion!” Amy said. Without any protest, Cosmo let Amy drag her out the door for another shopping spree.

However, this shopping spree seemed a little unusual to Cosmo, especially with the places they went to first. They had first gone to a local supermarket and were in the Pharmacy section of the store. She didn’t understand why they were in the one place in the store that was filled with medicine and such, but she soon found out why, and it was something very unexpected to her.

“Here we go!” Amy said as she started handing items to Cosmo. “Condoms, Birth Control Pills, Pregnancy Test Tubes and some Tampons I found in the next section.”

“What’s all this stuff for?” Cosmo asked.

“Trust me, you’ll be glad you have all this. The Condoms are to protect you if sex is unavoidable. We don’t want you to get an incurable disease of some kind. The Birth Control Pills are to lower your chances of becoming pregnant before you’re ready for a child of your own in case you don’t get a condom on ya in time. You can guess what the Pregnancy Test Tubes are for. As for the Tampons, you basically never know when your next period might be. These are to absorb it when they happen.” Amy answered.

“I’ll get more periods?” Cosmo asked.

“Just until you reach what’s called ‘Menopause’, which most likely won’t happen until your late forties. Don’t worry though, the ones from here on out won’t involve as much blood as the first, and eventually, no blood at all. It’s really no big deal. This is all just a part of growing up, Cosmo.”

After that, Cosmo just nodded in understanding and they went to pay for the stuff. Amy then decided to have them pay a visit to Knuckles. Cosmo didn’t understand why Amy wanted to pay Knuckles a visit. She would normally expect Amy to pay Sonic a visit. They soon arrived on the floating island that was home of the echidna. He was standing guard at an altar where at the top of it sat a very large green emerald. This was known as the Master Emerald.

The Master Emerald was used as their source of power to travel through space with the Blue Typhoon when they fought the evil entity that Cosmo had to sacrifice herself for them to defeat. The final battle had destroyed the Master Emerald, but it luckily had the power to regenerate itself as long as all the pieces were there. It had fully healed itself a few days ago.

Knuckles wasn’t expecting any visitors, so he was very surprised when Amy and Cosmo showed up. “Hey, what are you guys doing here?” He asked.

“Knuckles, I have a favor to ask of you.” Amy said.

“If it’s about Sonic, I haven’t seen him.”

“No, it’s not that.” She said with a chuckle in her voice. “Look, Cosmo has come of age, if you know what I mean. So, I was thinking it might be a good idea to teach her how to fight. You know, in case someone tries to be fresh with her.”

“Oh, I get it! This is in case we can’t protect her and she needs to take on someone who wants to rape her, right?”

“Yeah, that’s it!”

Cosmo set her bag of stuff aside and walked up to Amy. “Uh, Amy, are you sure this is a good idea?” She asked.

“Trust me, you’ll be thanking us!” She said. She then turned back to Knuckles. “Right, Knuckles?”

“Sure, I’ll be glad to help!” He said.

“Okay! Now, pay close attention Cosmo. I’m just going to show you a few basic defensive techniques, but they will really come in handy.” She said to the plant hybrid. She then turned her attention to Knuckles. “Okay Knuckles, come at me with a frontal assault.”

“Okay Amy, but I won’t go easy on ya!” Knuckles said right before Amy did a quick motion with her arm that hit him right in the nose, causing him extreme pain. “Ow! Ah! Damn it! That really hurt!” He yelled while holding his nose.

Ignoring the pain Knuckles was in, Amy explained to the now shocked Cosmo. “Just give a light thrust at the nostrils with your lower palm. This will cause extreme pain in the nose of your attacker, thus giving you time to get away.” She then went on to the next lesson. “Okay, let’s say your attacker is a bit too tall for this attack to work. Not a problem! There’s one vulnerable spot that’s very easy to hit.”

“Okay! You’re going to pay for that, Amy!” He said, which got Amy’s attention and had her facing him.

Knuckles started coming towards her with another frontal assault. As he was about to grab her, Amy kicked him right in between the legs. He yelled in pain and dropped to his knees while holding the area that was recently kicked.

Amy then started explaining more in depth while Knuckles was complaining about his pain again. “The groin of a male is very sensitive, meaning that even a light hit can cause a good amount of pain. Though be careful with the amount of power you put into your attack, for you could end up hospitalizing him, but if anyone tries to rape my friends, they deserve it.”

At this point, Knuckles got up and saw that Amy wasn’t paying attention to him. He thought that he could get her this time. He grabbed Amy from behind and put her into a headlock with one hand ready to snap her neck.

“Watch this one, Cosmo!” Amy said. She then punched Knuckles in the nostrils, causing him to let go. She then grabbed his wrist and flipped him onto the ground. After which, she kicked him a couple of times in the stomach.

Amy explained again. “A simple punch in the nostrils, then just flip him onto the ground. Also, while you’re at it, kick him in the stomach to show him who’s boss and not to mess with ya!”

At this point Knuckles had gotten back up, but was still holding his stomach from the recent attack.

“Now, for the final lesson. The sure fire way to bring down any male. It is the method known as SING.” She said.

This confused Cosmo. Was she supposed to “sing” to her attacker? Amy showed her what she really meant when Knuckles grabbed her from behind while holding her wrists.

“Stomach!” She said as she elbowed him in the stomach. “Inter-step!” She then stepped on the upper part of his foot. “Nose!” She said as she turned around and punched him in the nose. “Groin!” She finally punched him in between the legs, thus bring Knuckles down and groaning in extreme pain. “SING!”

After that, Amy grabbed the bag Cosmo was carrying earlier and the plant hybrid’s wrist. “Now let’s get out of here before he recovers.” She said, and started dragging Cosmo away from the now extremely angry echidna.

“That ***** is going to pay for this!” He said while still groaning in pain.

After Amy and Cosmo got off the floating island, Cosmo turned to Amy. “Do you think Knuckles will be okay, Amy?” She asked.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine! Now for us to head to the salon. For what I have planned, you’re going to need a makeover!” Amy said as she dragged Cosmo to the salon.

Cosmo had no idea what Amy was planning, but this would all soon lead to one of the greatest days of her life.

---End Chapter 11---
----------

Now for the fun part. You, the reader, get to make suggestions for what Cosmo's new look will be. This includes but is not limited to... hairstyle, hair color, make up and clothing. Whatever I think is best is what I will pick for the next chapter.

Anyways, please review.

See ya later! ^_^

Last edited:

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
1st Review!

Bokkun Passes out, Cosmo passes out... man, a lot of people are passing out today!

“Now, for the final lesson. The sure fire way to bring down any male. It is the method known as SING.” She said.

This confused Cosmo. Was she supposed to “sing” to her attacker? Amy showed her what she really meant when Knuckles grabbed her from behind while holding her wrists.

“Stomach!” She said as she elbowed him in the stomach. “Inter-step!” She then stepped on the upper part of his foot. “Nose!” She said as she turned around and punched him in the nose. “Groin!” She finally punched him in between the legs, thus bring Knuckles down and groaning in extreme pain. “SING!”

Uhh... SING is Solar plexus...Instep...Nose...Groin! The whole self defense thing is so Miss Congeniality... still fun! POOR Knuckles!

Well, that was an epic all round, and about time! Silver and Blaze... wonder what's coming nxt... gotta wait!

L@er!

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Knuckles will be feeling that one for a while. Also, I never thought of Amy buying that kind of stuff (though, now that I think about it, she probably has a secret stash handy in case Sonic warms up to her).

All in all, a good chapter

JB239874

I'm back, baby!
Review!

It's coming along very well.But,WHAT IS THE PLOT?????

Poor Knuckles.

Until we meet again,

;328;