• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So is D/P like Animal Crossing wild world? Where you have to have someones fc?

Mario

I already know that you don't need a friend code to trade pokemon, but what about battling? Are there random battles like MPH and MKDS? or do you need a fc

K

kirby

No, you need a FC at all times to be able to battle with someone on Wi-Fi.

You also need a FC if you want to trade with someone who you actually have an idea who they really are...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mario

*sigh* but are you sure that you need a fc to trade?

Well I guess its no biggie because we're allowed to share fc on here. So I guess it doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kirby

You need not a FC to trade with someone in the Global Trade Center...

Mew3

Kill `em!
Actually, you can put a Poemon up for trade and take offers. Or, you can look for the Pokemon for trade. My friend from Poland showed me a video on youtube about it. You can also trade through Friend Codes, and when you trade through FC, you can voice chat.

but be careful who who you trade with they could give you hacked pokemon and you can't use hacked pokemon in tournaments

nubinator

Banned
^ but what if they didnt know ? XD

Mew3

Kill `em!
Yeah, but how would you know if the supposed legit Pokemon is hacked?