1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

So I've already posted here but...

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Kaika, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Kaika

Kaika Haters gonna hate

I might as well introduce myself
    I'm not very good at this whole introduction thing, so instead of describing myself, if you wanna know more about me then just ask.

EDIT: ah crap, I can't seem to fix the really retarded looking mistake I made in the title

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  2. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Don't you just hate unfixable mistakes? Heh, don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal. :p

Anyways, welcome to SPPf! ^_^

3. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

I am sorry but I laughed at the retarded mistake in the title ;_;

If it makes you feel better I am horrible at typing and almost always typo the most simple words and then it takes me like...20 tries to fix the typo and I just make things worse :]

Just ask people who talk to me over MSN :D

Anyways welcome to SPPf :>

4. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Yeah but you're a mod, Kirby. You can fix any thread title mistakes you make (for the most part). :p

5. Kirby

I can't, I don't mod this forum :p

6. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

What do you think I meant by 'for the most part'? XP

7. Kirby

Shhh I'm tired :<

Besides I'd probably make the typo worse :D

8. Angeling

Angeling true love

I do :( and you two are chatting in this thread! >O (And I probably just showed how strict I am? Meh.)

I also fixed the title for ya, Kaika. I'm sure you should know by now that you should check the forum and signature rules... especially the latter, because quite a lot of people break them and it makes me sad that people can be so blind... Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to toss me a PM - or even if you just want to chat, just toss me a PM. I might not respond right away, but I do check my PMs and read them, contrary to what most members think. And the Newbie FAQ should answer any questions you have regarding the forums.

/essay

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008