• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I've been on a "Bad Drawing" fix lately ..and it is tons of fun to do with Pokemon

Klope62

More of these creatures probably pleading for death:

7RvTRkp.jpg

SHYAPZb.jpg

Fhlgfar.png

F6c8vCJ.jpg

:e

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Eevee actually kinda looks normal. Great drawings tho. Celebi made me Lol.

absolalone111

These are hilarious, and I think I've found some new wallpapers. And if you're going to save them as JPGs, could you at make them a higher quality, I'm not a fan of artifacts. Or just save them as PNGs because they're better

Klope62

These are hilarious, and I think I've found some new wallpapers. And if you're going to save them as JPGs, could you at make them a higher quality, I'm not a fan of artifacts. Or just save them as PNGs because they're better

I save them lossy on purpose. Same reason I started using the horrible font in a horrible way. Lol

But, if you want a PNG you can message me which and I'll send it yo ya.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I have to say it. These are downright weird. But definitely interesting. Good job!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
This is awesome, you're great at drawing horribly. I think that's an oxymoron, but what the hell. I love things like this. I think my favourite so far is Wobbuffet.

If it's not too much trouble, could you do either Swalot, Porygon-Z, or Milotic? No reason, I'd just love to see them uncaringly mauled until they look like something out of a horror movie.

Klope62

This is awesome, you're great at drawing horribly. I think that's an oxymoron, but what the hell. I love things like this. I think my favourite so far is Wobbuffet.

If it's not too much trouble, could you do either Swalot, Porygon-Z, or Milotic? No reason, I'd just love to see them uncaringly mauled until they look like something out of a horror movie.

Thank you! And yay, I've been waiting for requests. Haha. I shall get them done within the next day or two. :)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
How, exactly, do you do this? Do you just use Photoshop to mercilessly mangle them, or use some other program I'm unfamiliar with?

Either way, if you want some more requests, here-

-Vanilluxe
-Torkoal
-Pinsir
-Ampharos
-Muk
-Machamp
-Zweilous
-Grumpig
-Castform

Klope62

^ They are all Photoshop vectors. I should be using Illustrator, but I am just more comfortable for Photoshop...and tbh, a Vector is a vector.

Listed all your pokemens!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Oh my god, Wobbuffet! "Kill me!"