• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So I've been on a "Bad Drawing" fix lately ..and it is tons of fun to do with Pokemon

Klope62

--------------------------------------------------------

I also saw what they look like without outlines, and I kinda of love it:

Might switch to something like this.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Oh dear lord, Pinsir!

Also Porygon-Z looks epic.

(If I ever say something that sounds rude, take it as a compliment, since I love these things but can get carried away.)

Klope62

Haven't been at it as much lately, been working on drawing other things and some other projects entirely... but! it as much lately, been working on drawing other things and some other projects entirely... but!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Castform lol.

Do you start with the original art for these guys and then warp them?

Also obese Latios is obese.

Klope62

Castform lol.

Do you start with the original art for these guys and then warp them?

Also obese Latios is obese.

I actually look at the original art for reference, and kinda of a shading guide, I guess ...but I start with a warped shape and then just build on detail as I go.

Can you do Lapras and Seel
Seel looks itself pretty derpy already :)

Sure thing! I haven't been doing very many Pokemon lately, but I'll make sure those are my next two. :E

WNDR

Your bad drawing are pretty good, looks awesome.

OMG! I love them all! Very abstract-y. I love the Eevee and Latios looks awesome! They all look great!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
These are getting funnier by the post. I have a request. Could you try to do Grimer/Muk? Their designs would be hilarious. You don't have to if you're busy or backed up on requests.

Klope62

So thanks for the compliments everyone! I've been really busy with other drawings but I'll return and do more Pokemon soon!

And Razor Leafeon, I've done Muk! :D

muk_by_dangerjump-d66to3g.jpg

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Oh my god, Muk! XD

Can you try to do Swirlix(the cotton candy thing they just revealed)?

Ooh! Ooh! Nidoking and Unown please!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
HOLY GOD UNOWN IS CREEPY

I could see those warped Unown being a code of sorts in a game. They're more successful than the normal ones.

Also Swirlix is more adorable than it should be.

Marco The Phoenix

Y Yes, I Watch Anime
Some of these are pretty close to the originals LOL. They're strangely attracting though ha, definitely funny. I needed a good laugh. Thank you.

Keep up the art work. I like it.