• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So Many Eggs...@_@

SonicBoom117

There probably should be an option to get rid of Eggs, but I have a feeling that the game might be programmed to guilt trip you if you tried.

'You sick f***. You're going to leave a defenceless unhatched baby Pokémon in the wild at the mercy of the elements and predators, just because you think your time is too precious to hatch it. You disgust me. It's because of people like you that society is losing its morals. You're pathetic.

Are you sure you want to get rid of this Egg? Yes/No'

This going in meh sig...

I use my lil bros unused diamond for storage :p

Irratating to take 10 minutes of your life to hatch all of them?

It won't take only 10 minutes if you have a buckload of eggs.

No matter how you cut it, hatching eggs just so you can release them is a chore, a pointless one at that, since it could be fixed so easily by the developers.

Hence, it's irritating.

Shiny Bashamo

Isn't it cute ^^
They should make eggs available for the GTS.

The whole GTS system needs to be rebuild for that I think, since you have to put in the species the egg is from, and what about male/female? you can't fill in that.

on-topic: I think you should take about 10 minutes a day in hatching them, there might be a shiny or a nice IV'd pokémon in them.

It would be nice to have a way of deleting eggs though..

~SB~

rekreatur

It won't take only 10 minutes if you have a buckload of eggs.

No matter how you cut it, hatching eggs just so you can release them is a chore, a pointless one at that, since it could be fixed so easily by the developers.

Hence, it's irritating.

Could you tell me a good reason to fill the whole PC with eggs? Oh, wait I totally forgot, there's no freakin reason!

I can't beleve that everyone is complaining at every little thing that Game Freak made, from hatching eggs to horrible evolutions. I mean, when was the last time that someone said that Game Freak made something good?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Irratating to take 10 minutes of your life to hatch all of them? There are many things that are a lot more irratating. Maybe you just shouldn't play the game.
I didnt say it was the most irratating thing in the game, I said it was irratating, get that correct.
Secondly don't tell me that I shouldn't play the game as I paid for it therefore I'll do what I like with it

Shiny Bashamo

Isn't it cute ^^
Could you tell me a good reason to fill the whole PC with eggs? Oh, wait I totally forgot, there's no freakin reason!

I can't beleve that everyone is complaining at every little thing that Game Freak made, from hatching eggs to horrible evolutions. I mean, when was the last time that someone said that Game Freak made something good?

You're no breeder, I can tell by the way you react on this topic..

Breeders, like the OP and me and other people Breed for good IV's/movesets, While breeding you get a lot of eggs. As soon as I get a good IV'd poke I want, I quit breeding/hatching and put the good IV's one in the daycare to get more pokes with the good IV. This means a lot of "unnecesary(sp?)" eggs in my box.

There, you got your reason, now please stop acting stupid.

~SB~

rekreatur

I didnt say it was the most irratating thing in the game, I said it was irratating, get that correct.
Secondly don't tell me that I shouldn't play the game as I paid for it therefore I'll do what I like with it

I didn't say that you said that it's the most irratating thing in the game, I said that there are worse things.
You can eat the game if you want and see if I care.

Breeders, like the OP and me and other people Breed for good IV's/movesets, While breeding you get a lot of eggs. As soon as I get a good IV'd poke I want, I quit breeding/hatching and put the good IV's one in the daycare to get more pokes with the good IV. This means a lot of "unnecesary(sp?)" eggs in my box.

Well, normally you hatch the eggs when you get them not store them in the PC and then have a million eggs that will never be hatched.

And with this sentence I'm ending the arguing.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
You're no breeder, I can tell by the way you react on this topic..

There, you got your reason, now please stop acting stupid.

~SB~
Not only that, when people ask me for specific nature pkmn to trade them I often breed them and when I get the specific one, I dump the rest in the pc so I can then trade with the other person.

We are breeders therefore we know what we're talking about.

And with this sentence I'm ending the arguing

Last edited:

Perhaps if you bred as much as I do, you'd understand.

And maybe you could tell me the reason why it's still not possible after x number of games to delete you stupid eggs?

voltianqueen

Fire and Lightning!
Yah, it is annoying when you have so many eggs to hatch! Although I don't have as many as you, I still find myself with alot of eggs to hatch, but I don't feel like it or I don't need them. :/

NinjaBaker

OH YES PLZ!! let us release or delete eggs or at least let us donate them to the day-care man! My eggs are taking up to much of my pc space, IV freaks know what im talking about;444;

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Deleting Eggs, What a wonderful Option in future games.
But i say a place that hatchesz eggs for you would be good.

octoboy

I Crush Everything

'You sick f***. You're going to leave a defenceless unhatched baby Pokémon in the wild at the mercy of the elements and predators, just because you think your time is too precious to hatch it. You disgust me. It's because of people like you that society is losing its morals. You're pathetic.

Hey, the ekans need something to eat you know. How'd you like to endure the wrath of pidgeotto just to get a square meal?

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
In order to prevent that problem while I'm breeding, I hatch as I go. I have 5 eggs in my party and a Flame Body Pokemon in the sixth slot. I just keep riding up and down next to the daycare (luckily, like in Emerald, they made it a nice long, straight path as long as you're in 4th gear on your bike). As each egg hatches, I release it and replace that slot with a new egg until I get the Pokemon I want. That way, I don't have 2 boxes full of eggs and I know the moment I can stop breeding.

Riversong

Buggy down.
You think 2 boxes is bad? Try 6 boxes full of newly hatched Bulbasaurs, not that I mind xD

I used a Macargo and biked up and down through that path that goes through Solaceon Town.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Well, if the pokemon inside the eggs are any good, you can trade them once they hatch. That's what I'm planning to do with my boxful of Wish Eevees.

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I also have a couple of boxes of eggs i didn't hatch. I wish that gay day care man would take it back.