• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So Many Eggs...@_@

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I also have a couple of boxes of eggs i didn't hatch. I wish that gay day care man would take it back.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I can take eggs (only on my Jp Pearl) if you don't want it/them, or I can just hatch it for you also.
*But, I also need to wait for Ranch to come out to Austrlia to free up my boxes in my Daimond.*

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I can't get ranch because my Wii can't connect to the internet unless you can get it on disc or something, but i'm also in Australia and hoping i can get it.

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
I just hatch all of them on my way. Get two Pokemon out of your party, and replace them with a Magby or something and the egg. It'll be gone before you know it. Also, how long it takes to hatch the egg depends on the Pokemon. Look on Serebii's Pokedex for the steps. If they're Magikarp, lucky you. If they're Gible, it's going to take a long time.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
At the worst part I think about six of my boxes were filled with eggs. It's not too bad hatching if it's a mystery what they are but mine were all gligar.

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
It's not too bad hatching if it's a mystery what they are but mine were all gligar.
But their nature, IVs and shiny-ness are mystery aren't?

I never finish my breeding before I've hatched all the eggs, since you won't know how perfect the next Poke you'll hatch. So I never have any problem with eggs.

i hacthed most of the eggs that i got, as i was hatching for a shiny cyndaquil, i filled up nearly 3 boxes, and since then i have traded them to people

im also... eventually going to release them, but right now im too busy training pokemon to level 100

once i got eggs i would not stop until i hatched them before i got new ones, instead of putting them in the pc

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
At the moment I have 2 1/2 boxes full of eggs, I've been breeding good IV's lately and because I'm EV training my team for an upcoming tourny I haven't had time to hatch them all, so I'm running outta space in my Boxes. I wish you could delete eggs, it would make my problem go away.

Spoons:
How do you deal with eggs
Should we be able to delete them in future games?

Alternative to deletion: scrambled eggs!!!!!!

yellowfire7

Wanna-be Breeder
Is there any thread on here that has to deal with breeding? I have looked for a while and have found nothing that gives any sort of help to someone that wants to know a few tips to get started. If there is a link you know about but I don't, can you please tell me? Reading 3 pages of arguing about whether to keep eggs or not is not helpful to anyone.

why would ou want to delete eggs though?
there may be a shiny one

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
imo:

Diamond: Main game, storing pokemon here
Pearl: secondary game, storing eggs here. Breeding happens also here for faster training in diamond.

Works :D

Ive gotten alot of eggs but I always hatch them when I get them, so that just leaves me with a bunch of level ones but at lest I can delete them if I need to.