• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So Many Eggs...@_@

Pwnbee

Keep it real, bro
At the moment I have 2 1/2 boxes full of eggs, I've been breeding good IV's lately and because I'm EV training my team for an upcoming tourny I haven't had time to hatch them all, so I'm running outta space in my Boxes. I wish you could delete eggs, it would make my problem go away.

Spoons:
How do you deal with eggs
Should we be able to delete them in future games?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Hopefully Ranch will come soon to your country so you can clear out boxes.

As for dealing with the eggs, get a Magmortar or Magcargo or something (they're Ability hatches eggs faster), and ride up and down the little strip of land next to the breeding center. The best place to hatch eggs.

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
At the moment I have 2 1/2 boxes full of eggs, I've been breeding good IV's lately and because I'm EV training my team for an upcoming tourny I haven't had time to hatch them all, so I'm running outta space in my Boxes. I wish you could delete eggs, it would make my problem go away.

Spoons:
How do you deal with eggs
Should we be able to delete them in future games?

If you have that many... STOP BREEDING.

Why delete A unborn Pokemon? That's way to cruel.

Pwnbee

Keep it real, bro
If you have that many... STOP BREEDING.

Why delete A unborn Pokemon? That's way to cruel.

I'd make a joke about abortion but i'd get ban hammered.

Pwnbee

Keep it real, bro
Hopefully Ranch will come soon to your country so you can clear out boxes.

As for dealing with the eggs, get a Magmortar or Magcargo or something (they're Ability hatches eggs faster), and ride up and down the little strip of land next to the breeding center. The best place to hatch eggs.

I have one, any good breeder should.

all of my friends ask me to breed things for them because I have the biggest dex outta my group.

Last time I checked I was at:
337 caught
400 seen

razor fire

you do know you can trade away eggs right? that helps too. or just hatch them and then delete them.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
If I have extra eggs. I just hatch them..and delete them if they're not good..I usually breed at first like 18, the get 3 IV battles..then continue breeding ..etc.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Eggs can be deleted with an R4/other device that can connect to the computer, but most people don't have that.

I think they should be deleted, but I'd probably hatch them all anyway just in case a shiny or stellar-IV'd was lurking within the Eggs. Though if I had 2 1/2 boxes full, I may think otherwise ._.

This annoys me too. And excuse me if I don't feel like hatching an egg just so I can delete it when I spend weeks trying to hatch Pokemon with decent IVs.

Hopefully, this will be fixed in the future since abortion is way cool, even when it's done in video games.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If you have a friend, I'd suggest to trade some of them for pokemon, and release the pokemon. Though that would dump the eggs on your friend. That's the great thing about having a spare cartridge, people.

liam.sherif

Shiny Pokemon Scoute
In future games you should be able to give eggs back to day care people.

If they're ever gonna do it, I think they will do it that way.

sippy_juice

Anvils are awesome
They should have an offshoot of the daycare where someone hatches eggs for you at a price. I'd love that.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
There probably should be an option to get rid of Eggs, but I have a feeling that the game might be programmed to guilt trip you if you tried.

'You sick f***. You're going to leave a defenceless unhatched baby Pokémon in the wild at the mercy of the elements and predators, just because you think your time is too precious to hatch it. You disgust me. It's because of people like you that society is losing its morals. You're pathetic.

Are you sure you want to get rid of this Egg? Yes/No'

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
Well...Don't fill up the box with so many blasted eggs smart one. It's a lot more time saving just to hatch 5 at a time when you get them. The VERY MOST you can have left over is 4 if you hatch an awsome one. Just sit down, watch a movie and hatch away. Depending on what you're hatching, a full box shouldn't be more than 30 minutes. Again, depends on what you're hatching. If all of them are crap, just toss em out in the wild like everyone else is saying.