• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

so now that enough time has passed, was Pikachu's move change worth it?

Do you like the fact Pikachu swapped moves?

• Yes, Electro Ball is better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
What's so great about Slam? Slam sucks...

What? You do know that Pikachu can learn Slam right? Please tell me that no one but me forgot? And Quick attack removed over any other attack is a good move. I get Pikachu's speed but there needs to be something else. Brick Break, Return or Slam. I like Return but if they wanted to use it, they could have done that long ago. I pick Slam because if I remember, Pikachu had lifted a Milotic and slammed it to the ground in Juan's gym. That's why I wonder why isn't Slam an issue as well.

Last edited:

fitzy909

Just another guy
Volt tackle is awesome. electro ball is soooo much weaker it's laughable. I know there was the whole recoil thing, but it didn't stop pikachu.