• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So, ten years passed since my registration... Wow, time flies...

Psajdak

Might as well, finally, upload some avatar.

This one seems cool:

lmIsWqj.png

What about you guys, how long were YOU around?

When will you leave?

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
I joined in October of 2004. 2004. Jeez. I sign in every once and a while and poke around. My sister just gifted me Legends, so I think I might stick around for a minute.

Been around since december 2006. Time sure does fly.
Kinda always end up at this place again though, so I probably won't leave till the forum dies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Been around since december 2006. Time sure does fly.
Kinda always end up at this place again though, so I probably won't leave till the forum dies.
this place is a black hole

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
No it's not. In fact it's rather active compared to the decline in forum usage on the web. Serebii is very handy for discussing strategies IMO