• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"So this is the so-called "serebii forums"... "... Hi guys :D

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
I'm rather new to the whole wi-fi thing in pokemon, so I have never had a competitive battle over wi-fi like... EVAR :p!! So I kinda joined this site, seemed kinda interesting and here I am! Besides, I think people got annoyed by constantly asking questions in streams from pokemon battle narrators from youtube, haha xD.

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
Hey dude I'm quite new to wifi too but it's been a week and I'm already used to it so it shouldn't be too much of an issue for you

Anyway welcome to serebii my friend if you ever need something send me a pm and I will try to help you out

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
I merely just got wi-fi yesterday so I haven't even battle anybody yet haha xD. Anyways, thanks for the welcome here, you 2! =]

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I just got wifi for the first time with white, and have yet to do a wifi battle. So, even though I am not new to pokemon, I guess I'm kind of a newbie in a way =)

Anyway, if you need help with anything or if you need to trade, feel free to PM me!