• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So, what can I do at Pokemon Center Tokyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Torena No Nazo

I'm actually going to Tokyo at last! Anyway I'm leaving on the 29th, and I plan to go to the Pokemon Center. I'm just wondering, I know it'a a store and stuff but...What else can I do there? I buy all my games in Japanese now, and I have a japanese copy of FireRed which I'm loving. I was just thinking that I've unlocked the mystery gift for the game and, well...

Can you download any data from the Pokemon Center to get Deoxys, Ho'Oh and Lugia etc? I'm hoping you can. Does anyone have any info on this?

I really really want a Deoxys the most. All the other Pokemon I don't particularly care about. Oh, and sorry if I'm wasting your time with a topic like this.

L

Liquid Lugia

Yeah I heard there giving away free Pokemon Starters at the moment I think it's Mudkip/Torchic/Treeko ... which is better than nothing I guess and all you need is a pokedex and save in a pokemon center ......

Take care now

T

Torena No Nazo

...Oh. Wow! Timing! Awsome! Hopefully they'll still have that when I'm there.

...SHIIITTO! I gotta beat the Pokemon league by then! *Panics* Anyway, as for the whole Deoxys thing, damnit. Damnit to hell. Woner if you can get gamesharks with codes for Japanese games...

T

Torena No Nazo

...Eh. I don't care much for Ash. I'm hoping to get maybe an issue of Pocket Monster Special though. I didn't even think of plushies. How stupid am I? I want a Marril! Or a Pikachu or something. Maybe I could get one for my boyfriend. I think he likes Charmeleon. Or he used to, at least.

You know, I never knew that there were more than 2 Pokemon centers in Japan. Oh well.

T

Torena No Nazo

...Buru! I completeley forget about them Snubbuls / Buru's. Wow I hope I can get all the plushies I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.