• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So whats Everysbodys age.. IM looking to battle some peeps my Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im 21 years old iver been playing since the 5th grade.. So Guys and ladies what are you guys ages???

ssilva872

I'm 19. Been playing since Red + Blue so I guess that is about 12 years.. I must have sucked so bad at first. :-X

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
13 here 14 in three months. Been playing since i got into my older sister's yellow version at the age of 4 and beat the elite four (with high level starters,pikachu,pidgeot and a moltres) something she had been working on for weeks So i guess its been about 10 years.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
This doesn't really fit in this section (and if you're wanting battles you better go try the Battling sections, not this one). Maybe try asking people's ages in Pokepolls if it's allowed? If there isn't a thread on that there already, that is.

Going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.