• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So who's your favorite Champion?

Fave?

• Cynthia

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • Leon

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Steven

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Iris

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Ash

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Alain

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Lance

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Diantha

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Sham

The Guardian of War
Feel free to remove Ash (because he's a main character) and Alain (depending on where you put him in here as a League Champion) also shout outs could go to Alder etc

Also #justiceforWallace because he should of be here… his DP self not JN

FUeL0LwXoAULpuc

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Don't really have a favorite.

I will say that i'm glad to see Ash beat one of them though besides Iris because some people insist on questioning her status.

she herself left one heck of an impression even if she lost.

speaking of which...@Sham some people elsewhere think that if Ash's Dragonite does well against Cynthia, then he should trade it to Iris for hers. Does that make sense to you?

something to do with her needing the most successful dragons or something...or perhaps they were sick of her dragonite being a failure...

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Cynthia

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Ash because well I still love Ash, ESPECIALLY him being Alola's champ
But removing him aside, I think Iris has usurped Cynthia as my favourite champion <3

Sham

The Guardian of War
Ash because well I still love Ash, ESPECIALLY him being Alola's champ
But removing him aside, I think Iris has usurped Cynthia as my favourite champion <3
I don't post about her nearly as much but I truly believe Cynthia has scaled about the same level as Iris imo. I thought her recent episode did a lot for showing a new side of her. It's worth noting that game wise, Iris has no personality so it's all anime honestly

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
The BW anime ruined Alder and misused N...

I like both JN Iris and JN Ash, but I also have big problems with both...

So, uh, I guess I'm the first to vote for Leon?

Ash but since he became champion with my most hated iteration of him I’ll say a tie between Iris, Cynthia, and Steven because they all great characters.
Wallace can rot in hell.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Lol I just saw Cynthia and voted for her but I didn't know Ash was going to be part of this poll ^^;
Probably would have still voted for Cynthia for my favorite but Ash for 2nd favorite

Rune Knight

My personal ranking of least to most favorite.

Disclaimer: I don't think that any of these characters are bad. This list is just based on my personal preference.

8. Lance
7. Steven
6. Diantha
5. Alain
4. Leon
3. Cynthia
2. Iris
1. Ash

Sham

The Guardian of War
My personal ranking of least to most favorite.

Disclaimer: I don't think that any of these characters are bad. This list is just based on my personal preference.

8. Lance
7. Steven
6. Diantha
5. Alain
4. Leon
3. Cynthia
2. Iris
1. Ash
Agreed with this. Steven is about as interesting as Lance. It really is ironic that the girls shined the most in battles and the tournament during this league because Alain, Steven and Lance were just kinda there.

+ he was really arrogant during the battle even as far as questioning why Ash would be confident fighting against him and then bragging about being the most strongest and impressive trainer in Hoenn yet his ace arguably did the worse

Last edited:

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Iris probably, but I really like Classic Ash as well, even if I don’t vibe as much now. Diantha, Lance, and Steven are also ones I was rooting for, with Lance probably my other favorite thanks to his OS/AG appearances.

Rune Knight

Agreed with this. Steven is about as interesting as Lance. It really is ironic that the girls shined the most in battles and the tournament during this league because Alain, Steven and Lance were just kinda there

Not to mention that they do not possess nearly as many appearances throughout the series; which is one of the reasons as to why I am personally not drawn to them as much as I am to Ash, Iris, and Cynthia.

Last edited:
Ash but since he became champion with my most hated iteration of him I’ll say a tie between Iris, Cynthia, and Steven because they all great characters.
Wallace can rot in hell.
I love Diantha as well. She kinda reminds of Lucie from A Tale of Two Cities. Also we need more unbeatable characters like Leon. We need a series on how he became unbeatable and some more stuff of him steamrolling opponents