• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So yeah Scott Pilgrim

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
The movie's main idea as I saw it was watching a boy grow up. By the end of the film Scott was a better person despite all the crap he caused and actually apologized for it. This is more of a coming of age story than anything else. We don't see the better Scott for too long though that maybe why most people don't see this.
The Evil Exes seemed like a way a nerd would try to surpass his Girlfriend's Exes. Take a bit of imagination to like this film I know but I think it's okay for what it wanted to be.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
While the movie was somewhat enjoyable I didn't find it largely good enough for me to want a sequel or to try out the graphic novels. I'm also not a large enough video game nerd to make sense of all the references.

i hate the way michael cera cannot act more than one role

Awful actor. Absolutely awful.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
While the movie was somewhat enjoyable I didn't find it largely good enough for me to want a sequel or to try out the graphic novels. I'm also not a large enough video game nerd to make sense of all the references.

Awful actor. Absolutely awful.

God, we are on absolutely opposite pages. I think we're in this point as consumers where we are into his kind of awkward humor, I think he will get some different roles eventually.

FiremanLV5

Michael Cera is good enough at what he does to have been successful as Scott Pilgrim, though I can't imagine him playing much more of a variety of characters. So he'll be cast as "awkward guy" forever more, as he has been up to this point xD

Overall, I really love the movie. It's just good fun, and I've seen it more times than I can count and it still makes me laugh. I've only read the first two volumes of the comics so I can't say much about those.

Has anyone read Lost At Sea, Brian Lee O'Malley's other graphic novel?