• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sobble In Possible (1143)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wait, Eevee too? I thought it was being kept? Or was it a thing for Chloe's Eevee only?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Hey Jacqueline's voice doesn't sound terrible in the Dub! :D

Also wtf? Have I been pronouncing Inteleon's name wrong this whole ass time??? o_O

For some reason I always thought it was pronounced "Intel-eon" not "In-telion"

But other than that, Inteleon surprisingly doesn't sound half bad in the dub! (At least in my opinion):)

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Inteleon does have a different voice. Why?

Also Jacqueline sounds a lot better.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Inteleon does have a different voice. Why?

Also Jacqueline sounds a lot better.
Probably because Inteleon doesn't really say it's name in the sub

It's not a bad voice tho imo. I was expecting a lot worse lol

And thank goodness they actually got the audio quality right for Jacqueline in the Dub

Unfortunately the poor Crewman got the short end of the stick in the Dub department

Hey @AuraChannelerChris is Inteleon's Dub voice good enough to save it's color palette? XD

Last edited:

Starswirl Pikachu

Lights, camera, action! Our heroes get to visit showbiz once again to watch a starring pokemon perform. Team Rocket makes a brief cameo while seeming to be more prepared for the filming rather trying to snag pokemon. I will say it was a decent episode for some Sobble development.