• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sobble In Possible (1143)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Intelleon is popular on Japan so I guess they made it to please their fans :p

• Wait, Sobble can't learn Toxic? Looks like a lot of Pokemon can't. SwSh just keeps finding new and unexpected ways to disappoint me.
Seems like GF did that for the whole "balance" thing.

I can kind of understand since Toxic can be quite game-breaking depending on how you play your cards.

Illusio

No words, only rage
This was a very good episode. It was nice to see Goh come up with the idea of turning Sobble's timid nature into a strength and it'll play well into its potential development into Inteleon since as they say: concealing yourself without a trace is the first rule of a spy. I would've chosen a different move for Sobble to learn here, but U-Turn works well enough.

As for Inteleon, Mythical-Moonlight has said everything I would've said on it, but they did a phenomenal job with it. Its relationship with Sobble was adorable, it's cool without being cocky or annoying, and it had a good fight that showcases its abilities. It was a great debut episode, especially since it ultimately wasn't the focus.

LazySpy

Kimty
The only issue I had with Darmanitan's subplot was Ash and Goh never calling him out on his actions, not here, not in episode 17... It can be argued to be mildly OOC for both of them, althrough moreso Ash.

At least Sobble had his payback and it was actually kind of satysfying.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's not part as the account most likely belongs to TV Tokyo who also has some ownership of the anime if I recall.

Also, who's to say it isn't done for someone who work in the show?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Please, for the love of all that is holy, change the title of this thread and of the episode all over the website to say "Impossible". It doesn't and never has made any sense as "In possible". They even say "Impossible" on the title card..

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
... Not a fan of using third party sources to try and provide information for a story. This kinda thing feels like it should belong in the script, not Twitter.
That is literally the official Anime Team's Twitter account.

So it does indeed have connections to the anime.

Also on an unrelated note:
What's the Song playing when Inteleon rescues Sobble?
Sounds familiar but I can't place my finger on it

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Did anyone else notice that when the projector shows the Sobble Line it has the same background as the Evolution Sequence from the Sword and Shield Games?

I just thought that was a nice little reference :)

Uh, no, it clearly says "in possible". "In" is probably a play on Inteleon's name.

Wait a minute. If that's true...

Messon -> In (teleon) -> Possible

Not only a shout-out to a Famous Spy Movie but also a subtle allusion to the possibility of Messon becoming an Inteleon one day?

Okay if that's the case that is really freaking clever :D

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Wait a minute. If that's true...

Messon -> In (teleon) -> Possible

Not only a shout-out to a Famous Spy Movie but also a subtle allusion to the possibility of Messon becoming an Inteleon one day?

Okay if that's the case that is really freaking clever :D

IF that's the case.. and it's one hell of a stretch.. but IF it is, then fair play, it's a decent idea.

But let's face it, if they're basing a title around a famous spy movie, they're not going to complicate things too much.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I just wanna mention how this episode absolutely proves all the Goh haters wrong back when ep27 aired and they said Goh getting sobble is bad because
A) It would be shafted in the lab and won't get screentime (lol)
B) Goh can't develop it from a crybaby to a spy, he can't train and battle with it......

I absolutely loved the way they went about with Sobble's training in today's episode. Was so fresh to see an unique training exercise in this episode (pls give ash that too)
Also Goh developing sobble a hit and run style fits so well, all those people complaining about u turn should really watch the episode with subs, it makes perfect sense for Sobble to learn that. Can't wait for Sobble's evolution, this episode nicely sets it up in a believable manner