• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Mr.KickAsh, how are me and my sweet girl Nicole the same person? She's my friend and we're both behind our teams loyally, and? Plus every Barca fan knows who 'King Leo' is and we call him that.

Argentina VS Barzil in June! Can't wait!

Celebi_

Banned
-_- This accusing Person A of being Person B thing again...and nothiing I see points to you guys being the same person...some people are like that, don't worry.

Anywho, really? I didn't know that there was going to be a heated South American Clasico again! I'm going to watch it, but from home this time XD Been a while since I wore my Argentina jersey with number 10 and Messi on the back :)

~Nicole~

Banned
Missed a lot, it seems :L So...since when have I become a guy? Last time I checked, I didn't have a penis -_-

Yeah, but I'm worried about Brazil's drastically improved squad, I mean, players like Ronaldinho and Kaka are pass their prime, but are still dangerous, and then we have Lucas, Neymar, Pato and the like to worry about...

~Nicole~

Banned
As you say Tevez, I remember the QPR VS City match where Joey Barton was red carded :) Though I think Tevez was digging him and harassing Barton, that's why Barton elbowed Tevez. Then he kicked Sergio Aguero, and he tried to butt Vincent Kompany-haha, what the fuck LOL! Richards stopped him

Celebi_

Banned
Hahahahahahahaha, mad people yes :) Carlos Tevez, fuck. Man missed out on club football for City for six months and came back the other day and scored a load of goals to help his side to victory ^_^ Tevez, yes, Tevez.

Celebi_

Banned
I just watched a montage of Tevez goals on my friend's phone ( am somewhere right now, no laptopz for me ) and man, that beast just chucks the ball past goalkeepers like '' Hey, I'm feelin goal thirsty, letmah score a goal '' and he just does it :)

That Messi hattrick against Switzerland was a wonder for me, I've waited so long for that to happen!

~Nicole~

Banned
Why don't we create an '' International Football Federation '' club where football fans get together and discuss the Euro and 2014 World Cup and things, and we'd appoint special mods and admins that support different teams, and those admins will distribute special material like banners and pictures of the team they support?

Celebi_

Banned
Why don't we create an '' International Football Federation '' club where football fans get together and discuss the Euro and 2014 World Cup and things, and we'd appoint special mods and admins that support different teams, and those admins will distribute special material like banners and pictures of the team they support?

International? I'd rather create a Football Club in general, but really, Club football is the talk of the year, and the season's over now, so I don't know. Maybe we can go ahead, but...I don't know.

~Nicole~

Banned
I just got my Spain jersey with Fabregas on the back of it! Fabregas and Iniesta are two of the best midfielders in the world, and they're very creative! No wonder Wenger is crying like a little girl because Cesc came back to where he belongs! The only thing Fabregas doesn't have is the dribbling like Iniesta! That ball is stuck to Iniesta's feet like I don't know what whenever he gets the ball!!

Celebi_

Banned
Thiago is another awesome young talent XD

So, playing the Champions League final with my friend and using the exact same teams and doing the substitutions at exactly the same thing, I just realized the awesomeness of what the Double R is :)

So, on the 10th minute, fantastic play from Robben breaking through the center, backheeling to Ribery and then aerial through ball to Gomez in the center, who knocked the ball over Chech and high up the center to make it 1-0.

On the 25th minute, on the counter as in real life, Didier Drogba and Ramires combined dangerously, with Ramires feeding Drogba across the goal and Drogba poking into the net, 1-1, as van Buyten should have done irl.

After 50 minutes, Kalou made a defense splitting through ball to Mata who poked the ball to the side of Neuer to make it 2-1.

After 67 minutes, Captain Philipe Lham headed the ball over Chech from a corner to make it 2-2 to the Bavarians.

On the 70th minute Robben dribbled pass three defenders on the right flank and crossed over to Ribery who dribbled pass Chech to make it now 3-2 in favour of the Bavarians.

Bayern were supposed to win, like in this repeat here, they won 3-2.

Bayern 3-2 Chelsea

Gomez Drogba
Lham Mata
Ribery

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Chelsea quite clearly wanted to play for penalties from the start and that's what annoys me so much about their win. That and Bayern just wasting every opportunity to score...Gomez, Gomez, Gomez...I swear every time I see him he looks like a player that has no idea how to play football and yet he has all these goals somehow.

Bayern lost it rather than Chelsea winning the thing.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I just finished watching the championship game between Santos and Rayados and have mixed feelings because while I'm sad that Rayados couldn't pull through, I'm happy that Santos won. They have been to four of the five finals and lost to the Rayados recently in the Concacaf Champions league. Santos played spectacularly on both ends of the field. Baloy was great defensively as well as Sanchez, Ludena and Peralta both scored great goals, and Ludena almost scored from midfield. This was a great game overall, and I'm happy that my two favorite teams in the Mexican league and Conccaf both ended up being champions in the same year, this was a great game. I'm also glad that Oswaldo Sanchez won another championship before he retires, as a goalie myself I Idolized him when he was in his prime. I forgot to mention Aldo de Nigris's goal which led me to believe that Rayados still had a chance.

Last edited:

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Bit of a chaotic game at Auxerre, some fans decided to act like complete twonks and disrupt what should have been a fantastic day for Montpellier - but hey, in the end it still was! Great achievement for a club that's only in it's third season back in Ligue 1 and having to fend off the close challenges of PSG and Lille. In a season of memorable triumphs this one surely has to be up there - it may never come around again, and I'm sure the players and fans will relish every moment of it.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
So Hazard said that he would reveal what team he would be joining after the game yesterday, but he only said that he hadn't decided yet. Man, I want him in Man United so bad, and it would kill me if he went to City or Chelsea. :p

Hazard said that a key factor to joining one of those clubs is if he gets regular playing time so it seems as Man Utd or Chelsea are his more likely choices since Man City squad is so competitive and few players are guaranteed to start there especially on the flanks where Hazard would play.