• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Wow the Netherlands are struggling.

No kidding. I wouldn't be surprised if they have another terrible performance this sunday. But Mexico played very well too. I am impressed with Andres Guardado. Luckily he plays for PSV Eindhoven, he can make the difference in most teams.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Go Faroe Islands! Possibly the biggest upset in international football since Luxembourg won in Switzerland in 2008.

Crazy to think a decade ago Greece were winning Euro 2004, including beating France, Czech Republic, and Portugal in their own backyard. This year they've lost at home to Romania, Northern Ireland and now the Faroe Islands.

This is why we love football, is it not?

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Go Faroe Islands! Possibly the biggest upset in international football since Luxembourg won in Switzerland in 2008.

Crazy to think a decade ago Greece were winning Euro 2004, including beating France, Czech Republic, and Portugal in their own backyard. This year they've lost at home to Romania, Northern Ireland and now the Faroe Islands.

This is why we love football, is it not?

Faroe Islands is an actual country? I don't even know where it's located in Europe. To think they could actually beat an opponent.. Weird. :p

Navin

MALDREAD
I really think it's time Arsene Wenger stepped down from being Arsenal's manager. I wonder if Arsenal will even reach its customary 'forever 4th' in the table.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I am disgusted by the Feyenoord hooligans who went crazy in Rome. Destroying , rioting, seriously what the f**k? How is that cool? I hope the guys who did get severely punished.

Oh yeah. My team, PSV Eindhoven, lost 0-1 against FC Zenit. We had several good chances but one mistake in our defence cost us the match.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Is this thread really not that active anymore? Thats a shame.

Anyways, let's see if I can stir up some conversation maybe.
Arsenal to pursue Lyon duo Tolisso and Fekir. I understand this is move for more youthly players but I'd love to see them pursue Ben Yedder as well.

There was a new thread. Sad Sepp's Divegrass, now with 10% less corruption at the bottom of the page.