• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

abrar14

Statter Master
^Coates didnt fly to Belarus for the game

Carragher actually had a great match.

Liverpool win 1-0 with an away goal and Stewart Downing Scores to silence the Critics

ToeyJoey

The Count
2011-2012 Premier League Season:

Apps: 36
Goals: 0
Assists: 0

2011-2012 Entire Season

Apps: 46
Goals: 2
Assists: 2

One goal doesn't really silence those critics.

abrar14

Statter Master
Whatever. My man of the match was a three way draw between Carragher, Enrique and Lucas

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
4 more days until United plays against Barca. Hoping to see United win, even if it's a Friendly.

KickAsh

halted development
Well it is all sadly all over yet again and we go out on Penalties :/
Those Penalty kicks taken by South Korea were excellent though.
Even with an influx of Welsh players, Team GB stays true to its English roots by losing in PKs.
Damnit, I was really hoping GB would go to the final.

~Nicole~

Banned
So today Barcelona and PSG drew 2-2 with Barcelona winning 4-1 on penalties to carry the Paris Trophy home. Was an exhilarating match, on the 6th minute Rafinha Alcantara scored followed by Leo Messi converting a penalty. Thanks to a cynical foul by Martin Montoya PSG were then awarded a spot kick and Zlatan Ibrahimovic's penalty was so nearly saved by Jose Pinto but he squeezed it in, then on the 82nd minute Z.Camara scored from a header to level things. From then the game was absolutely fantastic and lively with both teams going for the win ( with Cristian Tello doing absolute crap with a nice chance right before Camara's equalizer, but it went to penalties. Jose Pinto saved two pens and Leo Messi, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas and Gerard Pique all on target in the shootout for Barca. Next up we have Man United which promises to be a cracker!!! What a pre-season we have been having so far though, hopefully in continues in Gothenburg on Wednesday ( hope Tito names the best Barca side he could for the match ) coz we'll have Jordi Alba back for the match and Villa is back too, so can't wait!!!

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Oh My God. That Sanchez Dive. What the hell was that?

I'm so jealous Zantera ._.

Penalties haunting GB (England again)
Sturridge -__-
Did Giggs start? I missed the match.

So yeah, The Daily Mail's on fire today. Rumors flying about. Glazers hand 50 million to get Moura and van Persie. United set to capture Lewandowski, ahead of Chelsea AND might make a bid for Llorrente too.

abrar14

Statter Master
Pfft england out on Penaltys and once again its a Chealsea player who misses the Crucial one

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Always, ALWAYS penalties. It has to go beyond being just bad luck at this point.

Ah well, football season starts surprisingly soon! In fact the Scottish league started already, and no one even really noticed.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Oh My God. That Sanchez Dive. What the hell was that?

I'm so jealous Zantera ._.

Penalties haunting GB (England again)
Sturridge -__-
Did Giggs start? I missed the match.

So yeah, The Daily Mail's on fire today. Rumors flying about. Glazers hand 50 million to get Moura and van Persie. United set to capture Lewandowski, ahead of Chelsea AND might make a bid for Llorrente too.

Saw those, just hoping their not true. 30 million for Moura is ridiculous, he's not even proven himself at this level, he's technically gifted but there's not much else about him. 20 million for Van Persie seems a lot as well, he's what, 29? There for he'll have little/no sell on value and end up being like Berbatov I bet. I'd be happy if we got Lewandowski and Baines though, although they both look pretty unlikely.