• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

KickAsh

halted development
They're buying another world class midfielder to teach him how to dive and be a cry-baby Madrid player. Ahhhhhh theatrics~ Yup, that's what they're trying to do.

Alex Song is better and younger than Modric.
Lol because Barcelona never ever dive, right?
Younger: yes. Better: not yet and maybe not ever.

~Nicole~

Banned
Lol because Barcelona never ever dive, right?
Younger: yes. Better: not yet and maybe not ever.

Well, some of the men, like Busquets, do dive sometimes but not all the time, and plus we have a lot of good guys on our team too, men that get kick up and still keep running, like Messi and Iniesta, unlike Madrid where only Modric is the only player that does not dive, but that's set to change soon.

abrar14

Statter Master
Barca dive just as much as madrid. JS

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Still being ignorant I see

Alex Song and Luka Modrić are two completely different players who will most likely play different roles so there's no point in even comparing them. It's like trying to compare Dani Alves and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Barcelona has plenty of players who dive, I could probably name you an instance where nearly every player has dived and tried to con the referee on more than one occasion. Whatever your definition of "good guys" are, Real Madrid also have those too so saying that Modrić is the only player who doesn't dive is just being ignorant.

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
So, tomorrow it begins - the new season of EPL. Here are my predictions:

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Newcastle
6. Liverpool
7. Tottenham
8. Everton
9. Stoke
10. Fulham
11. Sunderland
12. QPR
13. Swansea
14. Aston Villa
15. Norwich
16. Wigan
17. West Ham
18. Southampton
19. West Bromwich
20. Reading

BTW, is anyone else playing Fantasy Premier League? If you are, we could make a private league.

ToeyJoey

The Count
You guys seem to be rating Stoke rather highly, maybe without European football we might not fall off in the middle of the season... and apparently we bought Michael Kightly.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
You guys seem to be rating Stoke rather highly, maybe without European football we might not fall off in the middle of the season... and apparently we bought Michael Kightly.

Yeah, we did. Woot, another stokie on the forums. I wouldn't say we might not fall off, because we may have a couple of decent runs in the cups. FA Cup seems like it may be our better run, I reckon. That'll make some of the players tired...but we did great with European and Domestic Cup Football...

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Also, since everyone else is going for it:

1. Manchester City
2. Manchester United
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham Hotspur
7. Everton
8. Aston Villa
9. Newcastle United
10. Sunderland
11. Queens Park Rangers
12. Fulham
13. Southampton
14. Stoke City
15. West Ham United
16. Wigan Athletic
17. Swansea City
18. Norwich City
19. Reading
20. West Bromwich Albion

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I thought I may as well also give this a go

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester Citeh
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham
5. Arsenal
6. Newcastle
7. Liverpool
8. Everton
9. Stoke
10. Fulham
11. QPR
12. Swansea
13. Sunderland
14. Aston Villa
15. West Brom
16. Reading
17. West Ham
18. Norwich
19. Southampton
20. Wigan

KickAsh

halted development
I'm in for the fantasy league.

Can't believe the EPL starts tomorrow! Can't wait.
Here's my go:
1. Man United
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Newcastle
6. Tottenham
7. Liverpool
8. Everton
9. Fulham
10. Stoke
11. Aston Villa
12. QPR
13. Sunderland
14. Swansea
15. Reading
16. Norwich
17. West Brom
18. West Ham
19. Wigan
20. Southampton

~Nicole~

Banned
1. FC Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Atletico Madrid
4. Valencia
5. Sevilla
6. Athletic Bilbao
7. Malaga
8. Levante
9. Deportivo
10. Real Zaragoza
11. Getafe
12. Espanyol
13. Real Sociedad
14. Real Betis
15. Rayo Vallecano
16. Osasuna
17. Mallorca
18. Valladolid
19. Granada
20. Celta Vigo

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Mmmkay, I've set up a Fantasy Football league on Sky Sports for those interested. If you don't sign up soon you'll miss match day one, in which case, sucks to be you! =D

League Name: SPPF League
Pin: 8035953

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Made a team, unfortunately the deadline for the first gameweek has passed. Thankfully that means more time for anyone else to join I suppose.