• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Armando Payne

WALSALL ARE 6TH AS IT STANDS BABY. Because, THAT'S WHAT WE DO. We're gonna get promoted because we're allergic to losing, like we've only lost one game all year, we're better then Bayern, better then Barca, better then Chelsea, name a team, any team, Magical Magyars, Liverpool 1970s-1990s, any goddamn team, it does not matter Walsall's better then them.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
But at least Arsenal are now third! Suck on that Spuds!

Nightmareisalive

But at least Arsenal are now third! Suck on that Spuds!

Spuds back where they are meant to be! that ref was a disgrace must of been a spurs fan, didn't give anything to arsenal and gave Norwich a free kick which never was (he tripped over his own feet!).

Sadly the FA cup semi final was ruined by some Milwall fans who decided to fight each other and the police in the stands. No call for it at all and takes all the attention away from Wigans win. The FA are going to have to handout bans it's the only way to stop this type of thing happening again.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
"Oh dear, our team is losing in the FA Cup semi-final. Maybe if we fight each other things will start to turn around."

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
^ Millwall fans are a disgrace. Probably the worst fans in Britain, I seen them before snorting coke, smoking weed, being rasict. They're scum. Let's hope City vs Chelsea goes more smoothly.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
So this season will be one of those rare seasons where Chelsea don't win the FA Cup. I wonder if it will be one of those even rarer seasons where Wigan DO win it? :)

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
So this season will be one of those rare seasons where Chelsea don't win the FA Cup. I wonder if it will be one of those even rarer seasons where Wigan DO win it? :)

Yeah but they still got a shot at the Europa League though. I'll be definitely supporting Wigan in the final.

Great open game today with both teams going at it. Lovely goal from Ba again, I wanted Chelsea to score again so there could be extra time.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
^ Ajax have just been in blistering form, maybe because they're out of Europe and the KNVB Cup, and they recently won at PSV.

And the Eredivisie is like that, a few years ago Ajax scored over a hundred goals and a goal difference of over eighty but still finished second.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Off to Gillingham vs. Wimbledon tomorrow, might be the match in which Gillingham win League Two, which would be nice to be around for. Interestingly my stepdad used to work with Martin Allen (Gillingham manager) and did not have many good things to say about him. He is a bit of an unpleasant character sometimes but is pretty good at managing and I guess that's all that matters in football. Will also probably be the last football match I go to this season, unless I completely change my mind and go to a playoff game.

Also this weekend, Reading and QPR could both go down, Hull could go up, Doncaster and Bournemouth could go up, S****horpe could go down, Port Vale could go up, and Aldershot and Barnet could go down. I love the end of the season. Oh yeah, and Man Utd could win the title.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
I hope we wrap the title up this weekend, I can't take the possibility that we might still throw it away. Just want to get it over with now!

abrar14

Statter Master
WALSALL ARE 6TH AS IT STANDS BABY. Because, THAT'S WHAT WE DO. We're gonna get promoted because we're allergic to losing, like we've only lost one game all year, we're better then Bayern, better then Barca, better then Chelsea, name a team, any team, Magical Magyars, Liverpool 1970s-1990s, any goddamn team, it does not matter Walsall's better then them.

You had me until the liverpool part.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Argh, City you berks! Went and imploded on the Spuds, that has made my weekend somewhat more annoying. I'll take solace from the fact that we still have the points on the board, and that Chelsea have an atrocious run in in terms of opponents. Next up is Man Utd though. Hmm.

Yesterday was fairly mental, I went to Gillingham versus Wimbledon where the Gills sealed the title, I then let the rational part of my brain vanish and decided to run onto the pitch with all the other invading fans and wound up in the midst of a mass celebration where people around me were hoisting up the Gillingham players. Did not expect to have done that myself but hey, may never get the opportunity to see any club win a league again.

Elsewhere Celtic won the SPL, as to be expected really, and if I am thinking correctly Shakhtar Donetsk can win the Ukrainian Premier League today too. Their form has been one of the best in the whole of Europe, losing only four games and drawing two, with the draws and three of those losses coming in the Champions League, and they're on for a domestic double, as are quite a few teams around Europe, including (from memory) Bayern Munich, Benfica and CSKA Moscow.