• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Nightmareisalive

I forgot what player it was but, the France National Coach said was a waste a talent or something. It was either Nasri or Benzema.

It was Nasri and it's true. Nasri only really started to show how good he was in his last season for Arsenal before he decided he wanted money. It's sad his attitude and greed have stopped him being one of the best in the world. When it gets tough Nasri ducks out of the way.

Latch

Funky Fresh
It was Nasri and it's true. Nasri only really started to show how good he was in his last season for Arsenal before he decided he wanted money. It's sad his attitude and greed have stopped him being one of the best in the world. When it gets tough Nasri ducks out of the way.

No wonder he rides bench for City. Sadly, that attitude is not rare in Professional Football.

ToeyJoey

The Count

It's really about time they moved him on. Would you want him back? (You guys still haven't made a transfer...)

abrar14

Statter Master
This is Gonna be a gopd year for Liverpool. If we can keep Suarez i can see us getting into the top 4.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Can't see City wanting him to stay with all the players they're buying in... Did anyone know Swansea signed Jonjo Shelvey? I juts turned the game on (Swansea 3-0 Malmo) and apparently he plays for them now...

This is Gonna be a gopd year for Liverpool. If we can keep Suarez i can see us getting into the top 4.

If you can put a muzzle on him...

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Yes I've noticed that Shelvey's now playing for Swans. Good deal though. He can improve well I think.

Liverpool have made a £21.5 bid for Diego Costa. He plays for Atletico Madrid, he's a striker who can also play on CAM/CF role. Costa could be allowed to move, because they already have Villa from Barca. But I don't know why Liverpool want him though. A replacement for Suarez? Or what?

Latch

Funky Fresh
Yes I've noticed that Shelvey's now playing for Swans. Good deal though. He can improve well I think.

Liverpool have made a £21.5 bid for Diego Costa. He plays for Atletico Madrid, he's a striker who can also play on CAM/CF role. Costa could be allowed to move, because they already have Villa from Barca. But I don't know why Liverpool want him though. A replacement for Suarez? Or what?

Maybe they wanna use Costa and Suarez? I don't see 'em getting rid of Suarez for Costa, regardless of Suarez ban. Gerrard actually stated Suarez is vital for Liverpool success.

ToeyJoey

The Count
They've got Sturridge too remember... Plus Suarez isn't really an out-and-out striker. He's more a trequartista...

Latch

Funky Fresh
They've got Sturridge too remember... Plus Suarez isn't really an out-and-out striker. He's more a trequartista...

Totally forgot about Sturridge. & that's true.

I think Suarez should just stay at Liverpool. I really like him there and he can do well there, he just has to fix his attitude. He has bad image because of it, I think he can change that image with Liverpool.

ToeyJoey

The Count
I think Suarez should just stay at Liverpool. I really like him there and he can do well there, he just has to fix his attitude. He has bad image because of it, I think he can change that image with Liverpool.

Bite someone once. Shame on you. Bite someone twice. Put them in the... zoo?

If they can get him, fair play. But he won't be able to replace nibbler...

Last edited:

ToeyJoey

The Count
I have no idea, but I no longer have any respect I may have had for the guy's skill... How can you excuse that?

Nightmareisalive

You can't. A twelve match ban wasn't enough. Other than that he's extremely talented. He just has to stop biting people..

He just has to stop being an idiot full stop. He goes way too far sometimes and we have seen it when he gets ugly. He is up there among the best right now but no one would take a risk with him if he keeps getting banned. Liverpool want him now but it's only a matter of time before he gets another long ban and starts costing Liverpool points.

Latch

Funky Fresh
He just has to stop being an idiot full stop. He goes way too far sometimes and we have seen it when he gets ugly. He is up there among the best right now but no one would take a risk with him if he keeps getting banned. Liverpool want him now but it's only a matter of time before he gets another long ban and starts costing Liverpool points.

I just don't understand how someone's like..."hmm..I'm gunna bite this guy real quick."

It'll come back around to bite him the rear..

ToeyJoey

The Count
I'm going to try and change the subject back to Swansea's 4-0 victory over Malmo tonight, probably not the best team but Bony scored two, Michu scored one, and so did another new purchase: Pozuelo. (Cool name by the way.)

And it may be pre-season but despite their big signings...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23543832

Latch

Funky Fresh
Swansea played very well. They can have a great season with their new signings plus, Michu is a great player.

I think even with the new signings, City can't beat Bayern. Bayern has proven to be one of the best teams in the world. Great game played by City, though. Happy Negredo scored, showing that it was a smart addition.