• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
The game was messed up really. Villa played well, they successfully dominated the midfield where our play were made of. Villa's new signing, Antonio Luna played well in the game, and Benteke also played good. But he did a bad thing to Sagna, he made Sagna fell off with his head first, when I saw that it's just like a WWE game though. I hope Sagna is okay, if not, we really need a new panic buying wing back. Monreal,
Verm are injured atm. Fenerbache game will be a tough game for Arsenal.

My fantasy league is f***ed up.

Latch

Funky Fresh
The game was messed up really. Villa played well, they successfully dominated the midfield where our play were made of. Villa's new signing, Antonio Luna played well in the game, and Benteke also played good. But he did a bad thing to Sagna, he made Sagna fell off with his head first, when I saw that it's just like a WWE game though. I hope Sagna is okay, if not, we really need a new panic buying wing back. Monreal,
Verm are injured atm. Fenerbache game will be a tough game for Arsenal.

My fantasy league is f***ed up.

I know, I saw. Hope he recovers well. Unfortunate for Arsenal.

I have Benteke, Lukaku, and De Bruyne on my fantasy squad....I think...I hope I did it right. Also was done form my phone.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I'll lose this FPL thingy...

So United are 2-0 ahead against Swans... RVP and Welbeck scored the goal for United.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
PSV won 3-0 today. They played a bad first half, the opponent had a few good shots but the team compensated for their poor first half by playing a good second one. Now it's on to the first of the two matches against AC Milan. I don't think they're going to win to be honest, but there's always a chance eh?

Nightmareisalive

PSV won 3-0 today. They played a bad first half, the opponent had a few good shots but the team compensated for their poor first half by playing a good second one. Now it's on to the first of the two matches against AC Milan. I don't think they're going to win to be honest, but there's always a chance eh?

Well Milan aren't as dangerous as they once were and if PSV play wisely they could get a win other Milan. PSV have a good score record and have played a couple of games already so are more than warmed up for it. I think Milan still have to play a competitive game so may be rusty.

Real Sociedad top of La Liga currently with a 2-0 win over Getafe :D Their new signing Seferovic got a goal as well, he's going to be something big for them. Athletic Bilbao won their match 2-1 against Valladolid as well, Muniain got the winner in the second half. Flying start to La Liga so far then ^_^

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Preston 2-2 MK Dons
We were crap, the ref was crap...I hate League One. That is all.

7 tyranitars

Congratz! My club, SC cambuur, won too today. Winning their first Eredivisie game since their return. 4-1 smashing Fc groningen! Was a great match, and if we keep playing like this I expect us to play Eredivisie too next year!

ToeyJoey

The Count
So Welbeck has scored more PL goals this season than last season, double in fact. If i were him, I'd retire on this high...

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
Thought Koscielny was hard done by. The first yellow card I can understand- his knee did make contact with Agbonlahor's leg before he got a touch on the ball. Second yellow card looked harsh though. I don't even know how much contact he made with Wiemann, it looked like he jumped and avoided contact with Koscielny altogether and lost his balance upon landing.

Szczesny looked very shaky today. What's the consensus among Arsenal fans? Do you guys think he's first choice keeper material or do you want someone stronger?

Nightmareisalive

Szczesny looked very shaky today. What's the consensus among Arsenal fans? Do you guys think he's first choice keeper material or do you want someone stronger?

Depends on who you ask. Some think he has talent others say he's useless. The most common agreement is that we need another keeper to come in and challenge him for the spot. I think he is talented and will be a great keeper for Arsenal for years to come but he needs competition to help him improve. Having a keeper come in and fight for the spot is needed. Look at what Fergie did for De Gea. He had to fight for a while to get that spot and was rotated quite a bit but in the end it made him a better keeper. Szszesny needs the same, the boy is talented but over-confidant and makes mistakes. He was at his best when he broke into the first team since he knew he had to make an impression. Since then now that he knows he's number one by miles he's dropped his game a bit.

Apparently if I want to go to the Britannia to watch a match over the course of the year I'm going to have to find the time to pop around at the stadium and ask the price for a ticket...which isn't ideal. However, the Britannia is fairly close to the university, so I guess one morning I can probably take a little walk to it and find out. If I'm going to be in this city for the next year I'm definitely going to have to find ways to entertain myself when I'm not studying, and going to the Britannia when Stoke are playing one of the ''bigger'' teams on a little Saturday morning is definitely ideal for me. It depends on the price for the ticket though, if it exceeds £70 I'll probably have to pass on it lol...

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Thought Koscielny was hard done by. The first yellow card I can understand- his knee did make contact with Agbonlahor's leg before he got a touch on the ball. Second yellow card looked harsh though. I don't even know how much contact he made with Wiemann, it looked like he jumped and avoided contact with Koscielny altogether and lost his balance upon landing.

The ref was kinda blind though. I thought he will give the yellow for Per because he did a two-foot tackle to Benteke there. But he kinda clueless I think. And also, he made a bad decision with gave the second penalty to Villa, because the replay showed that Kos tackled the ball not Gabby's feet. That kinda harsh.

He wasn't on his top form today. But he will do his best. If Wenger bring a new keeper, he will show his best performance. He needs to learn more from the expert. Maybe sign an old keeper like Cesar so Szczesny can learn from him.

Puyol's old and almost always injured, Mascherano can't defend, Song is decent at CB, but not what we need, Bartra's young, inexperienced and raw, and Pique's been off-form for like the last 2 years. We NEED a new CB, there is no question about it. If we fail to get someone in, I really do shudder to think about what teams like Madrid and Munich will do to us if we meet them, that's how...bad ( to say the least ) our defensive situation is right now.