• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I rarely seen someone who likes a 'not high class' club, like Villa, Sunderland, Swans, QPR etc..

Anyway, more hashtags..

#5PUR2, yeah that's my favs.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
^ Great hash tag. Oh and Aston Villa is alright, I hardly know who supports them expect for Prince William apparently...

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I bet the oldest Spurs player, Brad Friedel hasn't see his club holding a trophy (he's 42). Their manager also hasn't see his club with a trophy (he's 35)...

#SmallClub

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I'm talking about a small club near Arsenal. Not you Dahrue...

Arsenal have made a bid £7m for Fabio Quagliarella. Kaka and Draxler are Arsenal's lastest target for now.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
It's a shame that we couldn't buy Eriksen in the first transfer window on FIFA 14..... He such a bargain.

I've told you, they are holding the announcement so we couldn't get Di Maria before NLD.

In the wake of his team's Supercup loss to Bayern Munich, Jose Mourinho has declared that the West Londoner's pursuit of Wayne Rooney is over.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Liverpool are giving Sakho a go. Now that's something that I like. He's a good defender, and still young. I just hope that if he's going to replace a defender, it will be Skrtel and not Agger. I don't want Liverpool to lose Agger, he's one of our best players.

Other then that, rumors about Liverpool signing Given, Moses and Llori. I'm not certain about these names tho... Given can be a good back-up for Mignolet, but he's not needed. Moses is acceptable if he warms the bench, but as long as he's on loan, I'd prefer Sterling on the field, since we'll benefit if he develops. I haven't seen enough of Llori to say whether he will be a good signing or not.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
Feel sorry for Lukaku for missing the penalty that handed Bayern the UEFA Super Cup. He's a good player, but too young and inexperienced to be taking a penalty that important. If he had to take one he should have taken the third and let Lampard have the fifth.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Recently began a career mode on fifa as a coach (first time playing coach mode). Decided to train Benfica since they're my favorite team. First season didn't go too well but I set up my team for the 2nd season. Bought Coentrao, Xabi Alonso and Cech for benfica after selling a few less used players, and came 3rd in the league but won the portuguese cup. Second season, with better players (Rodrigo went from 79 i think to 86, gaitan was also at 86, matic at 80, coentrao at 85 from 82, and a few more) I bought Insigne at the beginning and Hummels as well. I then went on to sell a few other less used players, and started the season. I was pwning (1st in the league, passed the group stage in the europa league and was also winning in the cup)... then came winter and I sold my main striker, 86 rating Rodrigo, for 66 million. With this money, I improved my defense, which was my weak point, and also bought a new striker, Aguero! Im in March right now, 1st in the league, beat Atl Madrid and Sporting in the Europe League and am in the finals of the cup. Here's my team:
4x2x3x1

Cech 86, Micah Richards 83, Hummels 89, Garay 82, Coentrao 85, Matic 80, Xabi Alonso 85, Gaitan/Salvio 86/83, Insigne 82, Ola John/Nolito 80/80, Aquero 90
Bench:
Mika 72 (goalie), Cardozo 82, Maxi Pereira 80, Nolito/Ola John, Salvio/Gaitan, Nelson Oliveira, Miguel Vitor

I like it haha