• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Soccer Thread

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Class > Cash. Even though we won it, we still need a quality player. The bench looked really thin there.

7 tyranitars

Still wonder whey Cambuur fans called us ''jodenpubliek'', haha. Seems i missed a cool afterparty, i saw the pictures on PSV's website. Damn, i shouldn't have left right after the game! >.<

Honestly I wouldn't know either.. lol Maybe refering to when your whistling at your own players?

7 tyranitars

I don't see why that would be an issue. Sure we support our team, but they sucked last night. They deserved to be whistled at, dammit! :p

You are supposed to support them wether they lose win or draw though ;) With joden publiek they probably ment gloryhunters people who only come because their club is performing well rather then being there for your club.

Last edited:

Buuz

Smash Trainer
You are supposed to support them wether they lose win or draw though ;) With joden publiek they probably ment gloryhunters people who only come because their club is performing well rather then being there for your club.

I support my team alright. But can't I express my feelings when they suck? ;) There was this match two competitions ago, when we had conceded 4 goals in the first half. A lot of fans left the stadium during the break. Some people even set some stuff on fire. True fans stayed in their seats, like i did. It was painful to see your own team lose 2-6 during a game in their own stadium. It's situations like these that separate the true fans from gloryhunters.

Manchester United might end up getting Ozil.

A very interesting and tighter-than-I-expected game between Valencia and Barcelona, Barca winning 3-2 with a hattrick from Messi and two goals for Helder Postiga.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Oh lord we don't need Ozil. A defensive midfielder or top striker excites me way more plus are a must.

Also its deadline day today, I'll be sweating on Arsenal to conduct some much needed transfers!

ToeyJoey

The Count
Why do you need more creative midfielders...? A goalkeeper...? A defender...? A striker...?

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
You know, we might get Viviano on a loan deal. We need at least one CB and we're good to go. A mid is not neccessary I think but if Ozil does sign with us, he will be a nice addition. A striker would complete our squad.

Oscar Cardozo from Benfica is being linked to Barcelona lol xD Another striker is the LAST thing FC Barcelona need right now. F*ck that. If this happens the game of football really has some brainless c*nts in it...