• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Social statuses of pokemon...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile and

Sceptile would be that kid who's always in the greenhouse.

And plusle and minun would be the cheerleaders. Electrode would be favoured by the bodybuilders like machamp as lifting weights.

Gloom would be the one who's always being avoided for his stench.
Girafarig would be split personality XD
Mew would be the pretty girl who's actually really smart.
And togepi would be the happy guy. Tangela would be the really shy kid.

I think wobuffet would be dismissed as a freak.

I'd think blissey would be more of a school nurse.

Who do you think would be the school councillor? A pokemon who knows aromatherapy?

And my swampert would be constantly getting bullied by roselias.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Onix and Steelix would be the really tall kids, the ones that captain the basketball team.

Ditto and Sudowoodo are the ones that try to mimic or copy the cool guy.

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
nerd: metacross (four brains is a lot ;))
jock: what is a jock, i have not fully grasped all of this english terms
freak: Mr. Mime.... oh yeah, a freak :p

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
A Jock is an athletic person, the sort that are good at nearly all sports.
ah.. like a pro-footballer?

well in that case... jock: hitmonlee and hitmonchan and tyrogue and the mach's

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Lucario is a male protagonist of the story and the captain of the East High Wildcats basketball team. His best friend is Hitmonchan. At a New Years party at a ski resort, he was pressured into singing 'Start of Something New' with Kirlia; prior to that, he had only sung in the shower. Lucario is torn between basketball and singing; he wants to sing with Kirlia (the girl he has a crush on), but his teammates push him away from it with peer pressure and even trickery because they are worried it will affect their chances at winning the championship game, as Lucario is the coach's son, Wildcat captain, and star player.

ah yes, there's nothing like High School

Smash_Bro

Lucario Slayer
This is an original thread. Top marks too it.

Anyways, i'll throw in some different Pokemon:

Mawile would be the rocker chick.
Staraptor would be the Emo looking hawt guy.
Milotic would be crowned Prom Queen.
Probopass would be the creepy science teacher everyone SWEARS is a peado.
Purugly would be the stereotypical female gym teacher, the really BUTCH one.
Flygon would be... One of those nerdy types who reads.
Absol would be the emo guy who think's he owns the school.
Fearow picks on the nooby kids.
Mr Mime is the not-so-closet-drama freak.

I always thought Roserade would be the prom queen. Roselia being the Jr. High Cheerleader, and Sudowoodo being the male cheerleader.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Roselia being the Jr. High Cheerleader, and Sudowoodo being the male cheerleader.

No, plusle and minun would be cheerleaders.

...ok, now I know what you're talking about. I'm so slow -_-;;;

Lucario is a male protagonist of the story and the captain of the East High Wildcats basketball team. His best friend is Hitmonchan. At a New Years party at a ski resort, he was pressured into singing 'Start of Something New' with Kirlia; prior to that, he had only sung in the shower. Lucario is torn between basketball and singing; he wants to sing with Kirlia (the girl he has a crush on), but his teammates push him away from it with peer pressure and even trickery because they are worried it will affect their chances at winning the championship game, as Lucario is the coach's son, Wildcat captain, and star player.

ah yes, there's nothing like High School

more like the persian team. Pokemon don't even know what a wildcat is.

And what pokemon would Ashley Tisdale be?

Shuckle and cloyster would be the turtle. You know, the kid who's always hiding in a protective social shell?

coldFIRE-blazichard

Fire That Never Dies
Wailord would be the dude who accidentaly destroys the whole school cuz of its size

Wailord: Hey guys how yall doin'? SPLASHH BOOM SHACKALACKA BOOM BADUM

Slaking: Yes! No more school--zzzz...

R.I.P.: Meowth, the only Pokemon to die in this tragedy, he was stealing money from the lockers of all Pokemon while everyone else fled in terror at the sight of Wailord.. Meowth in the other hand.. gg

Spinda would be the sweet and quirky Pokemon that everybody would enjoy being around.

Misdreavus or some of the dragon Pokemon would be the resident mythology fans.

Porygon-Z=the videogame obsessed kid.

And guess who`s the hall monitor...yep. A Ninjask. He would be a tattle-tale and excellent for serveilance.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Kangaskhan would be that mom, who doesn't want her daughter dating until it's 18

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Murkrow would be the janitor. He'd sweep the halls with his broom tail. Sableye'd obviously be doing lots of pranking. Mawile would be the one who pretends to be gullible pokemon's friends, then double cross them. Breloom would be the hayfever student.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Remoraid would be the one who hangs around the cool kid, in this case Mantine, craving Attention. Loudred and Exploud would be the really noisy ones, and their sister would be whismur, who sits in a corner of the classroom, hoping for peace and quiet.