• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SOI SP card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
Ancient Lamp.

Discuss. Source is that clever ******* UDE Dan.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
You might as well add the source to that:

UDE Dan said:
The wise will remember that rumors are just rumors. The
card could be anything. Familiar Stranger pointed out that "Shrink"
is from a structure deck originally, not a Shueisha promo card, some of which are
ancient, but unreleased here for Konami to pick. Hint: its better than "Lord of the
Lamp".

Pretty kool, no?

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
I at least quoted the name of the guy who said it.

Unlike some people on this forum who don't quote their sources >_>

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
It says: Originally Posted by UDE Dan >.>

Aside from that, Seto1138 from POjo has a speculation of the next four cards now:

Seto1138 said:
Say hello to your next 4 Sneak Preview cards (in no order)

Magic Lamp
Copycat
Spirt Mirror
Evil Fog

Which, unless I'm mistaken are:
Anient Lamp
Copycat
Mystic Ref Panel
Makiu, the Magicial Mist

Welcome back to Duelist Kingdom (aside from the Ref Panel).

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Alfonso said:
...Holy s*it. o_o

Copycat is actually coming out in English?
Cool your jets Alfonso, this is only Speculation. However, apparently these four were released in Limited Edition #3 Pack together, so it's most likely that Copycat will be an upcoming Sneak Peek card.

However, this is only speculation. Don't base it on fact. However, Anient Lamp IS Fact, thanks to UDE Dan.

Last edited:

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
Begs the question, though: what are they going to do about Sphere Bomb?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Now I know i'm not going to the SP... I can use Patrician or Dark Spirit of the Silent if I want to redirect attacks, even though this is the only card that can make your opponent attack himself in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.