• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Solid As A Solrock (376)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Solid As A Solrock!

After the safe return of the shuttle, Ash challenges Liza & Tate to a battle, however theres a twist. The battlefield keeps changing depending on the will of their Baltoy causing added trouble. Will Ash's Pikachu & Swellow manage to beat the Solrock & Lunatone?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well...i like the idea of this...

COOL, AND THANKS SEREBII...

well, i guess i'll be first...

but one question? why did you put the pic of the NEXT EPISODE...which is the badge battle? oh...well...cool.

S

Sasuke

Sounds like a good episode.

One question Serebii, are there anymore episode pics for it?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
opps...STUPID ME...as i was think this of as AG99...sorry...i'm real slow...LOL

A

AshLord

Wow, the battlefield keeps changing? That's gotta cause some disadvantages for Ash.

Chris

Old Coot
Changes due to the Baltoy there that display telepathic imagery of some sort.

Z

ZTcrazy

Changing battlefield? That'll be very interesting and I wonder how Ash reacts to that.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, that makes sense now...i think my confusion is gone...

well...this is cool...so there are a few new things to the Gym Battles cool...HISTORY HAS BEEN RE-WRITTENED...LOL

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
There shouldn't be much posting in this thread yet. This is not the place for speculation. And most of what I see here is merely speculation.

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw a picture with the battlefield as a planetarium.

M

~May~

wow that is way cool:D:Ddue to the pics Ash looks really confident and I think that he'll manage to win a mind badge:D

Z

ZTcrazy

~May~ said:
wow that is way cool:D:Ddue to the pics Ash looks really confident and I think that he'll manage to win a mind badge:D

Probably just. He's going to have a hard time using Swellow and Pikachu.

F

Factory Head Noland

It is going to be a tough battle but Ash might be able to pull it of, I think for this battle he has speed in mind but if Lunatone's Ice Beam hits Swellow then it won't be looking good....

Yellow

Banned
I think he will win a Mind Badge. Pikachu's electric attacks will hit Lunatone and Solrock, while Swellow can use Aerial Acde, I guess. I don't know why he chose Swellow, but I guess there's a good reason.

F

Factory Head Noland

I think that he is using Swellow in the battle to carry Pikachu around the battlefield because both Lunatone and Solrock can levitate and could be fast.

If you think about it, he is only really using 1 Pokemon for this battle because Swellow's attacks won't do well against Lunatone and Solrock but Pikachu's could do quite well.

EDIT: I've just seen "Tate & Liza! Space Centre Battle!" so I watched the preview of this episode and I must say...this looks like one tough Gym Battle!! It looks like Lunatone and Solrock aren't to be messed with. I hope that Ash wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
O

omega warrior

Swellow was used to levitate Pikachu from an earthquake attack.
Still say he should've used Grovile.

Z

ZTcrazy

I now don't think that'll win. He'll probably go into Shoal Cave to train. Oh, well, I dunno, he'll win. No, he won't. -_- I'm really bad at making choices ^_^.