• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Solstice League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
solsticegl1win_zps540f2520.png

ElxlceL vs Extroph

won 2-1 vs my main mang Extroph.

GGs bro.​

Last edited:

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Username: Demonslayer492
PO/PS Username: Demonslayer492( When I make it)
Favorite Pokemon: Shaymin/Smaurott

I'd like to put this here. But I cant fully Challenge until may 28th if thats ok. On Sundays I can challege some maybe. Maybe a leader or 2. Cause I would also like to get to know the leaders and their type of gym ^-^

And I'll be your first and only champion. :p

Got it memorized?

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
lost to nick. game 1 he brings mono-ground but I let it slide and tell him to bring a new team. game two border-line counter-teaming. game 3 lost speed tie cost me the match. gg.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Beat Psilo in two games

I don't think having gastodon and rotom w on a sun team is counter but if Houns or someone wants to look at my team and check to seem if it is go right ahead.

Second game was clean I used a different sun team

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
You were fine second game. I just found it odd you'd bring those as I don't see them both on sun teams often.

Honus

not accusing you of cteaming but why did/would you have rotom-w and gastrodon on a sun team lol

Honus

garza will update all this soon

NEWS: The mighty Psilo has left us for greener pastures and the once venerable serebeast xShayde has taken his position as the new leader

2mbCT

so go battle him .-.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
ah yes the mighty psilo will be missed dearly. may his journeys to a different realm of sweaty competitive pokemon battling allow him to meet his star crossed lover till death do him part

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.