• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some advice from an author

ArceusAlpha493

Benevolent Creator
From my past two fanfics which are on adultfanfiction.net, I have had scenes where Arceus or another of his kind resurrects a human or pokemon from the dead, reuniting the body and soul together as one while the body is restored to what it was before death. He uses the power of the Jewel of Life to do this as it is in my stories being it more powerful and fits hence Life describing the Jewel. Now, here is a tricky part, how much progress would it be for that pokemon or human to recover over a period of time. Would their bodily functions be reset back at the beginning like bones being cartilage, their largnx or voice box be underdeveloped, teeth have not grown yet, reproductive systems being reset or intact, their bodies not able to regulate its internal temperature, and other things.

And about the Jewel of Life, as of my current chapter, the Jewel of Life is split into sixteen shards and scattered all over BioStar(the world my stories take place and is a merged planet consisting of multiple worlds) and Arceus would need to get them back. I would like to make it challenging for the group to find the shards. I made it where the Jewel can in fact break into shards like the Triforce, Mirror of Twilight, and other important items in the Zelda series that can be hard to find and sometimes tedious i.e Triforce shards on Windwaker(Darn the slow sailing and Tingle having to decipher your maps grrrr...).

Another thing I would like to have tips on is since the Fairy Type is revealed, how would I put a new life plate for Arceus? Or would it be just a normal plate like in the games.

And finally, since the Jewel of Life in my stories is a source of his godly power, he would be rendered powerless and unable to use pokemon attacks so there will be some physical attacks like kicking since he is equine like.

Speaking of which, how would I display some equine like behaviors of Arceus if he is showing fear aside from ears pinned back? What physical moves could I have him do aside from kicking with his back legs or rearing up and striking with his front hooves and biting(yes I gave Arceus a mouth)?