• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

some after e4 probs!

Dr Elite

ultimate Trainer
um how do i get the sapphire plate and how the heck do i get around ice cave? and how do i get into cerulean cave?

Nintendo Smasher

You have to defeat Team Rocket in Ice Cave and after that you can do the rest.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
When you beat the e4(which u hav already done :D) u should go to Mt.ember and to the place where the 2 rockets are standing....this time they will be blocking a cave instead of doing nothin..(lazy fella's). defeat them and get entrance to the cave....then get the sapphire plate from the cave but a scientist will steal it from u...you have to go to island 5 then..to the TR HQ. there battle and get the plate...done!!

Cerulean Cave: pass the nugget bridge...on the right side ull find a narrow lane of grass with a picnicker standing in it...go down and youll come to a lake..surf in it and keep going..youll reach cerulean cave's entrance in no time!!!

Icefalll cave: forgot abt it..:(