• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Animations... ;D

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE

-Long Loading Times Ahead!-

NOTE: DO NOT HOTLINK ANY OF THESE PICTURES. YOU'RE GOING TO RAPE MY BANDWIDTH. THANKS.~

I've finally gotten myself a copy of '123 Avi to Gif converter', so I'm now able to make some animations.

The good thing about this is that 123 is able to adjust the actual size of the animated Gif perfectly.

So feel free to use any of these as avatars or whatnot (I'll be posting 75X75, 100X100, and 150X150 avatars, and maybe the occasional 50X50 for Deviantart Accounts).

My first few are just a little bit of experimenting I did with the first Pokemon movie:
-----------------------------------------
50 X 50

mewtwopsychicsmall6gs.gif
pokeintro8be.gif

75 X 75
squirtlbulb.gif

100 X 100

mewtwoarms0bs.gif
guywink2gh.gif
meowthvsmeowth2fr.gif
mewtwoeyeglow3oo.gif
mewtwopsychicmedium5jk.gif

150 X 150

mewtwopsychiclarge4kz.gif

I might get to make some Sonic X or Naruto animated avatars if I get the time...

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
There really cool xD

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
I made a few more animated Gifs from episode 170 of Battle Frontier (and some abilityshipping stuff, actually).

---------------------
100 X 100

9313345383.gif
9313383885.gif

----------------------
120 X 120

9313363347.gif

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
Those are neat!!

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
They're great! You should make it a little bigger. and you should use 0.10 seconds on each frame next time for a normal speed. It's kinda slow.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Thanks for the tips, I'll keep them in mind. ^_^

I've only made one new animation, but it's from a completely different show!
It's Yoshi from the Super Mario Bros. show! XP
It's his awesome little Yoshi Shuffle:

yoshipwnsmall5mm.gif

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
The mario and Yoshi one is kinda slow you might want to change that!

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
NarutoUzumaki94 said:
The mario and Yoshi one is kinda slow you might want to change that!

Believe it or not, that's exactly the same speed Yoshi went in the cartoon. I could speed it up though, but I deleted the episode. XP

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Those are all pretty cool! Some look a little bit pixellated, besides that they are all really good.