• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some "boxing" questions...

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
For all you people who think that i'm an idiot for not knowing how to box my Pokemon, I'm actually talking about a part of EV trianing. See, the fact is, I don't EV train. But, I've heard that if you box a level 100 (sometimes lower) in the third gen games then It's EV's will automaticly be spread out evenly. So, I got a few questions for everyone here;

1. So, if I level up my Pokemon partcily or even entierly with rare candies, then I can just put my Pokemon in my box ONCE and it will be just as powerful as a trained level 100?
2. Does it HAVE to be level 100?
3. Can Shedninja get over 1 hp?
4. Are you one of the egg men?

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
1) False. Unfortunatly, If you did that, it would be a waste of rare candies. It doesn't work. I think you are confused w/ the 2nd gen box trick. (pokemon gains evs at lv. 100 in g/s/c)
2) No. It still doesn't work.
3) No. Read serebii.net pokedex. Only if you hack.
4) What are you talking about?

m_e_w

Standby
1) False. Unfortunatly, If you did that, it would be a waste of rare candies. It doesn't work. I think you are confused w/ the 2nd gen box trick. (pokemon gains evs at lv. 100 in g/s/c)
2) No. It still doesn't work.
3) No. Read serebii.net pokedex. Only if you hack.
4) What are you talking about?

What's the 2nd gen box trick? I've seen my lv.100s gain 1 point in a stat in my crystal once in a while but I don't understand.