• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Some Enchanted Sweetening (498)

pochama_blue

ninja of darkness
No, just Chansey. I wonder if that egg of Chansey's holds the infamous Happiny? It's about to be scrambled by the looks of it!

actually Cheryl has all of these Pokemon when you team up with her in the battle tower
Snorlax
Espeon
Umbreon
Porygon2
Blissey (chansey once)
Milotic
Latias
Latios
Gastrodon
Porygon-Z
Cresselia
...but no Burmy, Wormadam or Mothim

Dax

Legend
No, just Chansey. I wonder if that egg of Chansey's holds the infamous Happiny? It's about to be scrambled by the looks of it!

So if the egg is Happiny, then that means that we are going to have another brain damaged pokemon?

I doubt it because I think Happiny's egg will be obtained in the Cosplay episode.

uber gon

Accept Change
So if the egg is Happiny, then that means that we are going to have another brain damaged pokemon?

I doubt it because I think Happiny's egg will be obtained in the Cosplay episode.
Um, right.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
It would be interesting if the egg hatched to Happiny and was given to Brock, which he will get anyway.

However, we are getting off-topic from the episode. It looked okay, but I quickly thought of it as another paras-evolution episode from Kanto. I can still remember the episode so well...

R_N

Seemed like a nice filler, judgiung from the pics. Great to see taht they're giving us the team uppers, expecially this girl, whose name I've forgotten. SHe has to have one of the best character designs ever. Have to make up for the lack of Team Galactic somehow.
Oh and a battling Chansey! I liked the Burmy, too.

I think it was something along the lines of finding the sweet honey, and having Giovanni coat himself in the stuff so he could attract lots of (possibly...most likely....definately horny) random pokémon. Innovative!
Of course, to actually find the honey, they assumedly needed a Garmeil to sniff it out...that's where the whole 'evolve the nekkid bug' stuff came in.

Y'know, I wonder if Gio really does have a body like that, or if it's just Meowth's wishful thinking...
SO it's kind of a mix of the Paras episode, the Donphan episode, AND the Shuckle epsiode. Helping a poke evolve, finding something important(Sweeet Honey), and becoming horney to attract pokemon(ala Shuckle's juices).

Weel it's good that the animé is following some of the game elements.
Amen to that!

Oh, and so gald I don't have to scourge the internet fro DP anymore! SHOuldn't be too long before we in the US cathch up.

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
I agree with the whole 'this episode is the Problem with Paras' Episode. It just kinda fell a little flat, though there were some rather good moments (Such as Meowth defeating Burmy then realizing it was supposed to lose.)

So Cheryl's pulling a Richie? If it wasn't for the fact that she has three of the same pokemon (albeit different types) I would think she would have the potential to stay on with the gang (considering this season of pokemon has been throwing us curve balls). I'm curious on where this could go.

uber gon

Accept Change
Frankly I just don't wann think about the boss fantasy for the next episode.

R_N

So Cheryl's pulling a Richie? If it wasn't for the fact that she has three of the same pokemon (albeit different types) I would think she would have the potential to stay on with the gang (considering this season of pokemon has been throwing us curve balls). I'm curious on where this could go.

Problem with that is(and as interesting as that would be-i'd have on objections) is she isn't shown in the movie previews and she wouldn't really have a role in the gang. i could see her being hte one to give the Happiny egg to Brock though.

Zack

Thanks to TR, Burmy got motivated to fight well while Ash n co. battles....
The part where Burmy tackles Wofferbutt n it counters is dam funni....haha...

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I just now say the episode & i wanna know if anyone has pointed this or not. When Cheryl captured the Burmy the pokeball bip 7 times. Normally in the show i have seen the pokeball bip 2 to 3 times & 4 times if it is a very strong pokemon. But i don't think Burmy is that strong that it took so much time for it to get captured.

Dax

Legend
I just watched the episode and I was hooked from the beginning thanks to Aipom. I thought it was funny how the element of the game was incorporated in the anime.

Even that it wasn't an amazing episode I enjoyed myself. Burmy was really funny especially when he was with Team Rocket.

Cheryl was a good character, with an amazing design and great pokemons. I'm not convinced about her three Wormadam because I honestly thought they were boring. Her Chansey was really weird, that poor thing in the egg must be traumatized. How many times did Chansey use that egg to hit the opponent?

Carnivine and Seviper together is a complete win. They both have mean designs and I loved the mean image they portrayed when they are together.

Mothim voice was kinda ehhh. I agree that the pokemon sounded like a sheep. I honestly think he deserved a better voice because this one really doesn't fit. And I didn't like the fact that he wasn't so active in the episode. He evolved practically in the final scenes

I would like to see a Dustox vs. Mothim battle.

Anyway, it was good, not great but good. Hopefully Gardenia vs. Ash will be better.

Dax

Legend
About Chansey's egg-throwing...Well, what did you guys think an Egg Bomb was supposed to look like? :p At least it didn't use Softboiled, then people would've really freaked out. :p

Let's just hope Happiny is not in there... :p